School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Peterson was not reinstated.

Miller was only reinstated because the arbitration board said the dept failed to follow proper procedure in his firing.

Peterson is still facing charges.

If he's found guilty though I fail to see how he'll not be able to win on appeal.
As has been discussed many times, charges do not exist in a civil suit.

You missed the point I made. This is your post that I replied to:
"Schools don't fund themselves but they are funded by legislatures which do not fund the schools to become hardened."

1. You incorrectly stated that ALL public school funding comes from state legislatures.
2. You also incorrectly stated that state legislatures do not want the schools to be hardened.

Why is that incorrect?

Cities have very restrictive gun laws....."i.e. no guns, period".
Yet Chicago has an average 3,000 shootings every year. Why is that? More gun control, and more shootings???
Criminals always ignore gun laws, duh.

One more time...its not the gun, its the criminal using it that is the problem.
Democrat "prosecutors" refuse to prosecute.
Judges refuse to impose harsh sentences when guns are used in a crime.

This thread proves I choose children over guns.
When democrats start enforcing laws and jailing criminals, gun violence will be reduced.
We need "stop and frisk" back as a start.
What part of the 4th Amendment did YOU not understand?

So there is something we can do. You just don’t want to do it, coward.

We already have a federal minimum age to legally purchase a hand gun. We should do the same for long guns. Speaking of which, we don’t allow 18-year-olds to purchase hand guns because they’re too dangerous with them, and yet we allow 18-year-olds to purchase AR-15 rifles? Explain that logic to me, coward.

Florida actually implemented what I’m suggesting. They only allow 18-year-olds to purchase these weapons if their jobs require them to use guns. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I answered your question. You won’t. Because you’re a coward.
And now is where you can eat shit, you retarded child.

You don't want discussion. You want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement. And when you don't get it, you throw a little tantrum.

You don't want discussion. You want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement. And when you don't get it, you throw a little tantrum.

Your refusal to answer my question is noted, coward. Your little hissy fit doesn’t change that.

Emotionalism vs Intellectualism. The two are anathema to one another.

Show me the word need in the bill of rights
Not understanding the question. But while we're at it, how many children need to die by fire arms like what happened in Texas recently so that some Americans can have as many fire arms as they want? Kind of ironic where you guys get all upset over the fetus getting aborted but don't seem to give a shit about how many actual living and breathing children get massacred

Not understanding the question. But while we're at it, how many children need to die by fire arms like what happened in Texas recently so that some Americans can have as many fire arms as they want? Kind of ironic where you guys get all upset over the fetus getting aborted but don't seem to give a shit about how many actual living and breathing children get massacred
Would you prefer explosives or heavy vehicles being run across playgrounds at recess?

Forum List

Back