School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
I was replying to a stupid post with an equal stupid post. Both were levelled equal stupid.
Odd. I was replying to a stupid post, too. It went:

"Those that support the 2A and thus registered as a supporter and gun owner, foots the yearly bill for gun incidents, compensation, the cost to install security across the country and the upkeep of that."

Stupid as hell, innit?

...says the guy screeching COWARD because I won't give him the answer he wants. :auiqs.jpg:
You’re so bad at this.

Whenever you decide that you’re done embarrassing yourself, you’re welcome to get back to the topic any day now.

Take your time.

You’re so bad at this.

Whenever you decide that you’re done embarrassing yourself, you’re welcome to get back to the topic any day now.

Take your time.
It's funny how you believe I want to please you.

You know I don't, right?

Right?

You know what many of those cases have in common? Failures of government agencies to prevent those gun sales. Several shooters were ruled incompetent to stand trial, despite treatment that should have flagged on the b/g check.

What laws do you propose that will force the government to adhere to their own laws and regulations?

So dramatic. If you’re anything other than a teenage girl, this is just embarrassing.

You’re welcome to get back on topic any day now.
I say what I like. Your approval is neither sought nor required.

I've explained this to you before. Your overblown ego refuses to accept it.

I say what I like. Your approval is neither sought nor required.

I've explained this to you before. Your overblown ego refuses to accept it.
Uh huh. Great. That’s nice.

If you’re done acting like a drama queen, do you have anything to say about the topic now? :laugh:

So feisty. :laugh:

Ok back to the topic now, princess?
Or...what? You'll call me names some more?

oh no anyway.jpeg

Mental Illness - Ignored

Failed COVID policies NOT Based on Science that affected kids socially, made more depressed, even suicidal - Ignored

Culture - Violent Music, Video Games, & Movies - Ignored
- I love when actors who made their fortune and fame making violent movies speak out against violence and guns in between starring in violent movies. :p

Politically Violent Rhetoric - Ignored
-- Democrats incited an assassination attempt against Republicans, supported / encouraged domestic terrorist groups who gitebombed a pro-life group, called for illegal intimidation and threats / violence against USSC Justices. called for insurrection against the govt & USSC....

....but it's the school board's fault?

* Did they ever figure out which teacher propped tge door open, the one the shooter came in, and why?

Why not?
All it would take is one security guard, cameras, and door locks?
The TX shooting happened because someone propped a door open I believe.
But a camera should still have caught that?
A properly placed camera should have.

You can also wire the doors to a central hub that will show that a door is ajar, with today's wireless tech you could probably easily do it without a hard wired system.

I am not following?

Since he was carrying the rifle openly, the camera should have caught him minutes before he even got to the door, and it does not take minutes to hit a lock and alarm button.
It would take a pretty extensive system to catch all activity outside of the school and that might be cost prohibitive for most districts.

Open door alarms on the other hand are not.

I voted no. I also suggest that the US has a 2nd Amendment register. Those that support the 2A and thus registered as a supporter and gun owner, foots the yearly bill for gun incidents, compensation, the cost to install security across the country and the upkeep of that. So each member can pay a few hundred thousand per year.
So lets get this straight, in the "New America" you will only have rights that you are willing to pay for?

Have you been smoking the Crystal DrainO again?

If the school is in a 'no gun' zone then no. It's local/State liability.

Some schools can barely keep their lunch programs afloat. Now you want them to somehow pull money out of their asses to build fortifications? People talk about things like this every time a shooting occurs but when it comes budget time politicians looking for things to cut look first at the school system.

Biden had no problem wasting 40 BILLION for Ukraine who is losing the war but can't muster up a measly 2 BILLION for school security especially in the low funded schools.

Forum List

Back