School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Be honest for once and admit you want differing views censored.
Not by the government. Private entities can censor you on their private property all they like. What I like about private entities, like Nascar telling white wingers to leave their racist Confederate flag at home is that it reinforces the belief that those people waving that flag are indeed racists. That's great propaganda. 😁

Not by the government.
Yes, by the government. The White House admitted it.
Private entities can censor you on their private property all they like. What I like about private entities, like Nascar telling white wingers to leave their racist Confederate flag at home is that it reinforces the belief that those people waving that flag are indeed racists. That's great propaganda. 😁
Yes, and you love your propaganda, don't you?

Throw your little bitch fit elsewhere, child.
Can’t say I didn’t give you a chance to answer, coward.

Now since I’m not a coward, here’s my answer to your question: raise the minimum age for long guns.

See that, coward. That’s called answering a question instead of acting like a little bitch coward. Take notes.

Not that it matters though. You won’t approve of it.

Can’t say I didn’t give you a chance to answer, coward.

Now since I’m not a coward, here’s my answer to your question: raise the minimum age for long guns.

See that, coward. That’s called answering a question instead of acting like a little bitch coward. Take notes.

Not that it matters though. You won’t approve of it.
No . If they can go to war at 18 they can own a gun.

You threw a mulligan there. You want more. Say it

Forum List

Back