School district is weighing legal action against students for Hitler Salute

I asked first. Answer my question and I’ll answer yours.

Alright, Unkotare. Listen. The next time my little red light up there in the corner starts blinking all over the place and your name is next to it when I hover over it, I'm gonna need a Yes or a No. I don't really feel like waving our dicks back and forth at each other every other post, that's not my thing. Not really.

Answer the question.

Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

Do "educators" fail classes having to do with civics,law,constitution etc? This was NOT on school property and NOT at a school sponsored event. YOU CAN'T DO JACK SHIT! You can't sue them,charge them,force them to take your cultural marxist diversity classes etc...Try it and you will get sued! Looking forward to these young white men defending their right to free speech and freedom of expression!

Its not against the law to use the Natzi salute.

Not in good taste but not against the law.

Guess the educators don't have working brain cells.

Just think. These dipshits are educating children.

Last edited:
This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

And guaranteed the schools aren't teaching WW1 right anyway. Gare awn teed.
Wow, a Hitler defender.

Err, nothing in that post is a defense of Hitler.

Are you insane?
"This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1"

That was the statement.

How did the decision to go into WWI create Hitler? Or Is the implication that we would not of cared if Hitler killed 6 million Jews? Or would Hitler not have done these things?

If the US did not enter WWI, the German troops returning from the Eastern Front would have broken the French lines and the war would have ended if not with a Central Powers victory, at least with a more balanced draw, that would not have included crushing war reparations.

Thus, German institutions and traditional power structures would not been so weakened that a no one like Hitler would have been able to rise to power.

NONE of that is a defense of Hitler you Godwin baiting lunatic.

This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1. But I digress. lol.

Anyway. So far as the topic, I say abolish the Department of Education. And stuff like this is one of the reasons why. The Republicans used to run on that, what happened?

Wow, a Hitler defender.

Are you insane?
"This is off topic, but worth mentioning anyway. Nobody would have ever even heard of Hitler if we didn't didn't buy into Wilson's propaganda and go into WW1"

That was the statement.

How did the decision to go into WWI create Hitler? Or Is the implication that we would not of cared if Hitler killed 6 million Jews? Or would Hitler not have done these things?

If the US did not enter WWI, the German troops returning from the Eastern Front would have broken the French lines and the war would have ended if not with a Central Powers victory, at least with a more balanced draw, that would not have included crushing war reparations.

Thus, German institutions and traditional power structures would not been so weakened that a no one like Hitler would have been able to rise to power.

Yeah...but that's like saying if Adam and Eve never existed, or if monkeys didn't turn into humans, none of this would have happened.

It's all part of the same story.

Exactly. He never would have come to power. But it got us into WW2, though. And pretty much set the terms for every other preemptive war after it.

Last edited:

Wow, a Hitler defender.

Are you insane?

That was the statement.

Yeah...but that's like saying if Adam and Eve never existed, or if monkeys didn't turn into humans, none of this would have happened.

It's debatable.

But it is NOT a defense of Hitler. ONly a lunatic could see it as a defense of Hitler.

MAYBE as a defense of the Kaiser, or even the weimar republic. But not Hitler.

Wow, a Hitler defender.

Are you insane?

That was the statement.

It's debatable.

But it is NOT a defense of Hitler. ONly a lunatic could see it as a defense of Hitler.

MAYBE as a defense of the Kaiser, or even the weimar republic. But not Hitler.
You could go farther back and blame England. I don't see it as a defense of Hitler. One thing leads to another.

What legal action do they think they can take while this is dumb and tasteless it was not on school grounds or school sponsored nor was it illegal.

That's just what I said.

Tasteless but not against the law.

Only dipshit educators would think they could punish someone for something that didn't happen at a school function or even on school grounds.

What a bunch of airheads.

What legal action do they think they can take while this is dumb and tasteless it was not on school grounds or school sponsored nor was it illegal.

That's just what I said.

Only dipshit educators would think they could punish someone for something that didn't happen at a school function or even on school grounds.

Not to mention giving a Nazi salute is insulting I’m pretty sure that would be protected under the first amendment something the school board should know.

That's just what I said.

Not to mention giving a Nazi salute is insulting I’m pretty sure that would be protected under the first amendment something the school board should know.

They sure aren't very smart.

Baraboo School District weighing legal action after students purportedly photographed doing Nazi salute

Do "educators" fail classes having to do with civics,law,constitution etc? This was NOT on school property and NOT at a school sponsored event. YOU CAN'T DO JACK SHIT! You can't sue them,charge them,force them to take your cultural marxist diversity classes etc...Try it and you will get sued! Looking forward to these young white men defending their right to free speech and freedom of expression!

I think the children should be COMMENDED for their actions.

They studied enough in school to learn that hitler salutes really honk off their elders. Most children nowadays know nothing about the 2nd world war, that's been scratched from the syllabi in favor of sex education and condom use.

The school district is in the wrong. Instead of getting the police involved perhaps they should have held an assembly to allow Holocaust survivors to share their stories.

What the hell are you thinking? Using an event that is steeped in ignorance and turning it into a learning moment?

Heck, you could cover the Holocaust and the 1st Amendment and actually educate the youth.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Hopefully they expel the little inbred ferals. Make an example of them.

Expel them for exercising their freedom of speech and expression?

What they did was absolutely stupid, ignorant and poorly though out however do they not have the right to express themselves?

Ha Ha...very funny...I wonder how many of them have grandparents or great grandparents who fought the NAZIS.

My father fought the Germans in Europe and it is really insulting to him, however he fought for their rights to express themselves regardless of how dumb, ignorant and stupid these kids are.

Forum List

Back