Zone1 School Indoctrinations

I'd prefer to see additional, real-world options. Instead of flag-folding, more ROTC. Instead of after school soccer maybe afterschool internships or apprentices. Give kids a real chance to explore careers and figure out what they want to do. Not every kid should go to college.
No one said THAT
EVER

DS1 got a full ride to IU Bloomington
Paid for his MASTERS DEGREE himself

DS2 thought he knew more than his teachers did
He eventually got his GED

BOTH OF MY SONS ARE SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY

AND I WOULD HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE SUPERINTENDENT IF ANYONE HAD FORCED THEM INTO AN ROTC PROGRAM

Understand?

If the schools are really teaching what you posted, it is only fair for the curriculum to provide the history of fascism, autocracy, Kings and Queens, and the current leaders in Russia, China, and North Korea as well as their histories of rights for their population.

Slavery in America before the Constitution and way before which began in August of 1619.

1655498103554.png

I'm fine teaching it all as long as it's inclusive...

So does your history include all the black slave owners, who sold who and where, and who fought in court to have slavery in the United States?

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 659116

Since our politicians and educational institutions feel its important to educate our young children in such things as gender studies, social justice, critical race theory, and other such courses, then they should be turned into actual courses that the parents have the option to enroll their children into. However there should be other options made available that a parent who does not desire to have their children participate in those optional courses can choose for their young child. Therefore let's diversify the educational system and make things like military etiquette, seminary training, bible studies, and other such courses available as a parents option by bringing in military members, clergy, and other appropriate instructors.

This way the parents have options and we'll add to the diversification of the study program.

*****SMILE*****

The first issue with this is that issues such as social justice are often taught as concepts within other lesson plans, sort of like sharing was in kindergarten, so your first obstacle would be how to split them into separate classes. For example, if I were teaching about Martin Luther King in a tenth grade history class, how would it work to separate the social justice aspect of that into a different teacher's course, in which some students wouldn't be enrolled? Until you answer and institute that, you wouldn't be able to have separate registration.

Second, you can eliminate seminary and Bible studies, because that pretty clearly violates the separation of church and state.

However, military prep classes in high school, perhaps teaching discipline, strategy, procedures, and so on, could be at least as viable as vo-tech classes, so I would recommend taking that idea to your school district's next public meeting and raising it as an issue. Who knows, maybe you could even run for a seat.

They don't offer every language and we can always lower the salaries of the teachers and school administrators so more instructors can be hired.

*****SMILE*****
Lowering the wages of teachers is madness, and all but suicidal on a societal level. If nothing else, that will inevitably lead to less qualified teachers, as the more qualified ones leave for jobs in other industries. Teaching isn't like other industries where less-qualified workers are simply less productive; bad teachers are counter-productive, and will result in more and more students who are uneducated, unprepared for adult life, with issues that go unnoticed or even accentuated, and even steered in destructive paths by their bad teachers. Having more bad teachers will actually do harm.

The goal is to get the best teachers, and arm them with clear guidance and lots of tools.

No one said THAT
EVER

AND I WOULD HAVE COMPLAINED TO THE SUPERINTENDENT IF ANYONE HAD FORCED THEM INTO AN ROTC PROGRAM

Understand?
Well done to both of your sons! They sound awesome.

If the schools are really teaching what you posted, it is only fair for the curriculum to provide the history of fascism, autocracy, Kings and Queens, and the current leaders in Russia, China, and North Korea as well as their histories of rights for their population.

Slavery in America before the Constitution and way before which began in August of 1619.
Slavery in America began a lot earlier than that. You folks ignore the original immigrants and all the evils they perpetrated upon each other. Oh right, can't blame whitey for that.

The first issue with this is that issues such as social justice are often taught as concepts within other lesson plans, sort of like sharing was in kindergarten, so your first obstacle would be how to split them into separate classes. For example, if I were teaching about Martin Luther King in a tenth grade history class, how would it work to separate the social justice aspect of that into a different teacher's course, in which some students wouldn't be enrolled? Until you answer and institute that, you wouldn't be able to have separate registration.

What makes you believe that the social justice aspect can't be weeded out?

Second, you can eliminate seminary and Bible studies, because that pretty clearly violates the separation of church and state.

Or perhaps not. If the class is optional it's not a state requirement for the student to take it. After all there's already public schools that teach the Koran and Muslim prayers that parents disagree with.

However, military prep classes in high school, perhaps teaching discipline, strategy, procedures, and so on, could be at least as viable as vo-tech classes, so I would recommend taking that idea to your school district's next public meeting and raising it as an issue. Who knows, maybe you could even run for a seat.

Perhaps.

1655500753718.png

*****SMILE*****

Lowering the wages of teachers is madness, and all but suicidal on a societal level. If nothing else, that will inevitably lead to less qualified teachers, as the more qualified ones leave for jobs in other industries. Teaching isn't like other industries where less-qualified workers are simply less productive; bad teachers are counter-productive, and will result in more and more students who are uneducated, unprepared for adult life, with issues that go unnoticed or even accentuated, and even steered in destructive paths by their bad teachers. Having more bad teachers will actually do harm.

The goal is to get the best teachers, and arm them with clear guidance and lots of tools.

1655501023437.png

So you think throwing more money at the educational system works and yet our current students apparently can't do math, can't do science, can barely write, are dropping in being competitive with students from other countries.

Shall I go on?

*****SMILE*****

No one said THAT
EVER
I have a nephew who didn't go to college. He is a cop and very happy. I know others that took a gap year or more and were much more serious about school when they returned. I also know people that got a degree and only then decided that was not their field and had to change gears.

Exactly what everyone should want for their kids.

Understand?
I don't think anyone suggested ROTC be mandatory, only an option like scouts or sports or robotics club.

View attachment 659116

Since our politicians and educational institutions feel its important to educate our young children in such things as gender studies, social justice, critical race theory, and other such courses, then they should be turned into actual courses that the parents have the option to enroll their children into. However there should be other options made available that a parent who does not desire to have their children participate in those optional courses can choose for their young child. Therefore let's diversify the educational system and make things like military etiquette, seminary training, bible studies, and other such courses available as a parents option by bringing in military members, clergy, and other appropriate instructors.

This way the parents have options and we'll add to the diversification of the study program.

*****SMILE*****

I say in Response we make it MANDATORY to teach HILLSDALE COLLEGE information on the CONSTITUTION in return.

Seeing how they can impose anything they want on kids.......We should do a class that they might actually learn something.

Well since they are playing this game. The next course of study in Alabama. Will be why the left in this country are Brain dead druggies and why they should be ignored.

On day 1. The Teacher says. Everyone give me your lunch money. lmao

we can always lower the salaries of the teachers and school administrators so more instructors can be hired.
LOL, the Military, on average of salary and total benefits, make more than teachers.
I don't have a problem with that, but Officers are paid well, including the massive benefits.
Which I think are well deserved.
I respect the Military, do you have the same respect for teachers?
It seems to me that teaching gender studies, social justice, CRT, and such, are nothing more than a make you feel good thingee.
I teach none of those. ^^^^^^
What makes you think this ^^^ is part of my curriculum?

View attachment 659164

I'm fine just teaching reading, writing, and arithmetic.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 659186

So you think throwing more money at the educational system works and yet our current students apparently can't do math, can't do science, can barely write, are dropping in being competitive with students from other countries.

Shall I go on?

*****SMILE*****

Why do you insist on the stupid ***SMILE***

It makes me not take you seriously

LOL, the Military, on average of salary and total benefits, make more than teachers.
I don't have a problem with that, but Officers are paid well, including the massive benefits.

You are hereby ordered to teach the Constitution with a study guide from Hillsdale College.

Seeing how you can teach CRT. and America Sucks........That GAY IS NORMAL..........We now order you to teach the Constitution.

School Vouchers starting to sound better and better huh. So people like you can't infect the kids anymore. It's scary thinking you are teaching kids.

1655508312900.png

The instructors in the military aren't officers they're enlisted about E-5 to E-6.

*****SMILE*****

You are hereby ordered to teach the Constitution with a study guide from Hillsdale College.

Seeing how you can teach CRT. and America Sucks........That GAY IS NORMAL..........We now order you to teach the Constitution.

School Vouchers starting to sound better and better huh. So people like you can't infect the kids anymore. It's scary thinking you are teaching kids.
Are YOU OKAY?

Not sure rotc is going to do well. We have 160 graduating. Zero enlisting.
The Purge of our military continues...........It's a Hard Purge. The vaccine mandate was a Hard purge. They want out all who will no kneel to gov't.

Add in the woke ass BS..........Gay pride month...........This is done on purpose so normal people will SAY.............FUCK THAT SHIT..........I'm not joining. Those in ........FUCK THIS SHIT................I'm leaving.

Happening with the Police..........attacking them for doing their jobs.

Happening with Teachers.......causing back lash that many are going FUCK THIS SHIT......I'M LEAVING.

Sad what we are becoming now.

Forum List

Back