🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School locked down over Confederate flag

Kid should have brought a clock that looked like an explosive device, he would have been a left hero

Confederate Battle Flag at School Leads to Lock down
POLK COUNTY, Ga. - A trio of students has been suspended from school after one of them brought a Confederate battle flag to campus.

Officials said the disruption occurred Wednesday morning at Rockmart High School in Polk County when a 10th grade boy arrived with a Confederate battle flag attached to his backpack.

"He got dropped off out of his truck and came down the sidewalk just like any other student does," said Principal Wesley Cupp.

He said the sophomore, who is white, then walked through the cafeteria before school started onto the courtyard with the Confederate battle flag strapped to his backpack. That's where he was confronted by two African-American students.

"They wanted to confront him about what he had on his back pack. What did they say? Hey man why you doing that," said Cupp.

Principal Cupp also said shoving and exchange of words among the students was minimal because staff broke it up within minutes. He said no weapons were found. But later in the morning, the school was put through a lockdown drill with students kept in class after rumors of other students bringing Confederate battle flags surfaced.

Confederate Battle Flag at School Leads to Lockdown - Fox 5 NY | WNYW

did the kid happen to have a piece of bread on him

fashioned into a rudimentary shaped pistola

Even worse.....it was white bread.

Kid's lucky he didn't get his ass whupped.
The blacks did assault him. They should be arrested....right?
No they didn't.
If the kid has been black with a rainbow flag attached to his pack, and then similarly confronted by 2 white kids, you'd be among the first to demand that the homophobic racists be expelled and throw in in jail.

If you had wheels you'd be a scooter! If if if if if if

No they didn't.
If the kid has been black with a rainbow flag attached to his pack, and then similarly confronted by 2 white kids, you'd be among the first to demand that the homophobic racists be expelled and throw in in jail.

Stop lying fag. You know you would. Are you one of those really light skinned black guys who get picked on by the darker skinned "real" black guys? Yep. Slowly but surely I'm starting to figure out why you are the way you are. Your "skin color isn't race" comment gave that one away. It's true isn't it? Doesn't matter to me. But....do fellow blacks make fun of you, not accept you, and create this inferiority complex you have? Like...you know you're black...but blacks don't think so....but whites do...and your identity (like all libs) is so dependent on claiming a protected group status that it's done a serious mind fuck on you?

It's ok fella.

No they didn't.

Stop lying fag. You know you would.

You cant lie about something that never happened. Sorry

Are you one of those really light skinned black guys who get picked on by the darker skinned "real" black guys? Yep.

Sure! Thats the ticket

Slowly but surely I'm starting to figure out why you are the way you are. Your "skin color isn't race" comment gave that one away. It's true isn't it? Doesn't matter to me. But....do fellow blacks make fun of you, not accept you, and create this inferiority complex you have? Like...you know you're black...but blacks don't think so....but whites do...and your identity (like all libs) is so dependent on claiming a protected group status that it's done a serious mind fuck on you?

It's ok fella.

This aint about me silly

The kid should have also brought a bucket of KFC as a peace offering. Black people love KFC.

meh.ro175.jpg

He's like "Watch this, I'm going to wear this to school tomorrow hehehehehe....Maybe they'll invite me onto Fox and Friends where everyone can shrug their shoulders like a bad infomercial and go "whats the big deal?"
More like "hey I'm gonna be a dick and try to piss off the black kids by blatantly insulting them and their dumb ****** race."
Kinda like the queers went into the bakers bakery and said I'm gonna be a dick and make him bake me a wedding cake?

No they didn't.
I would not. If he wore it to piss people off he should have to change, just like happened to a girl a week or 2 ago in another school.

Though I would consider the kids who confronted them anti-gay homophobes. Just like I consider the black kids in this story anti-slavery.

No they didn't.
I would not.
Liar.

"POLK COUNTY, Ga. - A trio of students has been suspended from school after one of them brought a Confederate battle flag to campus."

"has been suspended" ?

Don't they teach English any longer ?

He's like "Watch this, I'm going to wear this to school tomorrow hehehehehe....Maybe they'll invite me onto Fox and Friends where everyone can shrug their shoulders like a bad infomercial and go "whats the big deal?"
More like "hey I'm gonna be a dick and try to piss off the black kids by blatantly insulting them and their dumb ****** race."
Kinda like the queers went into the bakers bakery and said I'm gonna be a dick and make him bake me a wedding cake?
Lol that's how you see it? :rofl:

What really happened was a couple went to buy their wedding cake from a store that sold wedding cakes, and they were illegally discriminated against. :thup:

What really happened was a couple went to buy their wedding cake from a store that sold wedding cakes, and they were illegally discriminated against. :thup:
They were dicks, they could've went to another bakery. The decided to force him to do it.

No they didn't.
I would not.
Liar.
Nope in another thread about a girl getting sent home for wearing a shirt with a confrontational message about being a lesbian on it I agreed she should be sent home.

They were dicks, they could've went to another bakery. The decided to force him to do it.
Yeah and black people could have just sat at the tabe instead of the counter, or Rosa Parks could have just gone to the back of the bus, or blah blah blah.

Not getting into that with you. Your arguments failed in court. Get over it.

Yeah and black people could have just sat at the tabe instead of the counter, or Rosa Parks could have just gone to the back of the bus, or blah blah blah.

Being black is not a choice, being queer is.

Rosa Parks didn't get violent because something offended her. Not even remotely comparable.

Rosa Parks didn't get violent because something offended her. Not even remotely comparable.

Yeah but she did break the law....which of course if it happened in 2015 they would call her a criminal (like they did back then) and blame her for causing trouble (like they did then)

Forum List

Back