🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School locked down over Confederate flag

He's like "Watch this, I'm going to wear this to school tomorrow hehehehehe....Maybe they'll invite me onto Fox and Friends where everyone can shrug their shoulders like a bad infomercial and go "whats the big deal?"

They are trying to make a statement...What do you think that statement is?
Kid's lucky he didn't get his ass whupped.

The blacks did assault him. They should be arrested....right?
No they didn't. Can't blame them for thinking about it though. A little idiot was walking around declaring himself a traitor and a racist. It would have been a good learning moment.

It would have been a good learning moment.

Hopefully for the 2 that assaulted him

He's like "Watch this, I'm going to wear this to school tomorrow hehehehehe....Maybe they'll invite me onto Fox and Friends where everyone can shrug their shoulders like a bad infomercial and go "whats the big deal?"
More like "hey I'm gonna be a dick and try to piss off the black kids by blatantly insulting them and their dumb ****** race."

More like "hey I'm gonna be a dick and try to piss off the black kids by blatantly insulting them and their dumb ****** race."

Yeah. Thats called "being white" when you blatently attempt to piss people off just because.

When whites riot it's usually a few drunk college kids after a sports event smashing a police car or throwing garbage cans thur a store window and ends that night.

But when negro's riot.....L.A. Watts.....Detroit......Ferguson......etc.

They loot, commit arson, shoot people, rob and rape, over several city blocks for several days.

Big difference...... :cool:

But yet you left loon assholes scream tolerance at the top of your lungs.

And you dont. So what?

When whites riot it's usually a few drunk college kids after a sports event smashing a police car or throwing garbage cans thur a store window and ends that night.

They loot, commit arson, shoot people, rob and rape, over several city blocks for several days.

Thats why he used the qualifier "really". They dont "really" riot which means they do but he has a handy dandy excuse for why its not real rioting.

Told ya!

And you dont. So what?

Get lost, clown. I don't take anyone using the childish clown avatar serious. You're all dumber than two sacks of hammers

And you dont. So what?

Get lost, clown. I don't take anyone using the childish clown avatar serious. You're all dumber than two sacks of hammers

You quoted me bitch

actually it's called free beer night

I prefer giving you all the middle finger

Kid should have brought a clock that looked like an explosive device, he would have been a left hero

Confederate Battle Flag at School Leads to Lock down
POLK COUNTY, Ga. - A trio of students has been suspended from school after one of them brought a Confederate battle flag to campus.

Officials said the disruption occurred Wednesday morning at Rockmart High School in Polk County when a 10th grade boy arrived with a Confederate battle flag attached to his backpack.

"He got dropped off out of his truck and came down the sidewalk just like any other student does," said Principal Wesley Cupp.

He said the sophomore, who is white, then walked through the cafeteria before school started onto the courtyard with the Confederate battle flag strapped to his backpack. That's where he was confronted by two African-American students.

"They wanted to confront him about what he had on his back pack. What did they say? Hey man why you doing that," said Cupp.

Principal Cupp also said shoving and exchange of words among the students was minimal because staff broke it up within minutes. He said no weapons were found. But later in the morning, the school was put through a lockdown drill with students kept in class after rumors of other students bringing Confederate battle flags surfaced.

Confederate Battle Flag at School Leads to Lockdown - Fox 5 NY | WNYW

did the kid happen to have a piece of bread on him

fashioned into a rudimentary shaped pistola

So are they charging the black kids with assault? Let me guess....no. It's ok to commit assault if someone displays a confederate flag I suppose.

of course but dont after a kid with a clock bomb timer looking thingy

He said the sophomore, who is white, then walked through the cafeteria before school started onto the courtyard with the Confederate battle flag strapped to his backpack. That's where he was confronted by two African-American students.

"They wanted to confront him about what he had on his back pack. What did they say? Hey man why you doing that," said Cupp.
Sounds like the problem here is with the black kids, not the white kid.

Sounds like the problem here is with the black kids, not the white kid.

They shut it down after reports that several white kids brought it to school. Of course that means the blacks did something wrong

Forum List

Back