🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

School locked down over Confederate flag

More like "hey I'm gonna be a dick and try to piss off the black kids by blatantly insulting them and their dumb ****** race."
Kinda like the queers went into the bakers bakery and said I'm gonna be a dick and make him bake me a wedding cake?
Lol that's how you see it? :rofl:

What really happened was a couple went to buy their wedding cake from a store that sold wedding cakes, and they were illegally discriminated against. :thup:
They were dicks, they could've went to another bakery. The decided to force him to do it.
Yeah and black people could have just sat at the tabe instead of the counter, or Rosa Parks could have just gone to the back of the bus, or blah blah blah.

Not getting into that with you. Your arguments failed in court. Get over it.
Rosa Parks didn't get violent because something offended her. Not even remotely comparable.
And MLK didn't burn Selma.

The kids an attention whore and was helped by his parents

attention.jpg
looks like a democrat

Kinda like the queers went into the bakers bakery and said I'm gonna be a dick and make him bake me a wedding cake?

What really happened was a couple went to buy their wedding cake from a store that sold wedding cakes, and they were illegally discriminated against. :thup:
They were dicks, they could've went to another bakery. The decided to force him to do it.
Yeah and black people could have just sat at the tabe instead of the counter, or Rosa Parks could have just gone to the back of the bus, or blah blah blah.

Rosa Parks didn't get violent because something offended her. Not even remotely comparable.
And MLK didn't burn Selma.

And they still shot him....there goes the benes of being peaceful

More like "hey I'm gonna be a dick and try to piss off the black kids by blatantly insulting them and their dumb ****** race."

Being black is not a choice, being queer is.
If one day you found yourself having to make a conscious choice to be straight, then I have some bad news for ya... :laugh:

To me, if people don't like what the kid carries with them, that is not his problem.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Kids bring guns and knives to school now and them people are worried about a flag?

Forum List

Back