School Punishes Boy for Opposing Homosexuality

So does the homosexual teacher who was harassing the students.
please show me where the teacher was harassing anybody!?
Top of the page
you mean this: "Steven Poole, deputy executive director for the United Educators Association of Texas, a teachers union, confirmed Tuesday that other, unrelated allegations had been made against Franks, and that Franks had been placed on paid administrative leave for the duration of the investigation. "
allegations of what?

please show me where the teacher was harassing anybody!?
Top of the page
you mean this: "Steven Poole, deputy executive director for the United Educators Association of Texas, a teachers union, confirmed Tuesday that other, unrelated allegations had been made against Franks, and that Franks had been placed on paid administrative leave for the duration of the investigation. "
allegations of what?

:eusa_eh:

I'm astonished that you'd ask.

Allegations of being an idiot.

Tank's link said the teacher gave the kid an infraction and that it was the principal, or maybe an assistant principle, that suspended the kid.

That implies the kid has been in trouble before, no?

Tank's link said the teacher gave the kid an infraction and that it was the principal, or maybe an assistant principle, that suspended the kid.

That implies the kid has been in trouble before, no?
The Honor student?

Top of the page
allegations of what?

:eusa_eh:

I'm astonished that you'd ask.

Allegations of being an idiot.
I've a sense that the back of your hand astonishes you.
It's called getting the facts straight.
you might want to try it some time.

it has been medically and scientifically proven that all serial killers have some form of frontal lobe damage (the frontal lobes control behavior)
99% are caused by damage done during pregnancy at birth or later injuries.(not naturally occurring defects )

Link or it's bullshit.

it has been medically and scientifically proven that all serial killers have some form of frontal lobe damage (the frontal lobes control behavior)
99% are caused by damage done during pregnancy at birth or later injuries.(not naturally occurring defects )

Link or it's bullshit.
dodge....do your own research!
already did mine.

btw nice job of cherrypicking!

The important thing daws is that we both agree that homosexuals are born that way.

If you want to take offense to me therefore characterizing it as a birth defect that's your right, but you are wrong if you think I do so in an attempt to denigrate homosexuals, which I believe you do. In fact, I think that if there was widespread acknowledgment that it is indeed a birth defect, that would do more to end discrimination and oppression of gays than all the progress that's been made to date. Most of the discriminatory attitudes and actions taken toward homosexuals stems from the belief that it's a choice.

I have, that's how I know it's bullshit. :lol:
sure you did!

"DODGE!!"

idiot.
Predestined Serial Killers | Serendip's Exchange

Serial Killers: Born or Made? - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

HowStuffWorks "Serial Killer Sanity"

Blow-me.gif

Forum List

Back