School's transgender policy trumped teacher's religious rights, US court rules

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."

Very good.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’ – one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.

"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."

Very good.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’ – one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.

Trannies are their own special "race" now? :laughing0301:

Trannies are their own special "race" now? :laughing0301:

No, they are insane (some demonic) so they are just another part of the DemonRat Party, destroyers of our civil society.

They will soon move on to normalizing pedophiles or MAP as they like to refer to themselves. Make no mistake, the same stupid and evil leftoids on this board and elsewhere will fall right into lockstep with "MAP".

No, they are insane (some demonic) so they are just another part of the DemonRat Party, destroyers of our civil society.

They will soon move on to normalizing pedophiles or MAP as the like to refer to themselves.

They sure went from "We just want to be accepted" to "We just want to dance for your kids and read stories" to "We're going to kill your kids" in a hurry, didn't they?

The slippery slope is slippery AF.

"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly
Allegedly? How is someone fired from a job for an "alleged" action?

forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."
Sounds like there is something very wrong with that law. We need to get that changed and we will.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’
In fact, it has EVERYTHING to do with religious rights--- it offends every fiber in my moral upbringing to suggest much less be FORCED to believe there are any more than the two genders we know God gave us. Any others are sheer imaginary and the work of the Devil.

– one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.
Funny how you express nothing but hate, racism and bigotry towards anyone wanting to just live, believe and worship different from you, from the religious, to firearm and sporting hobbyists, to any form of traditional western European moral upbringing, to those upholding normal American values by trying to gaslight these people as racist, bigoted, or hateful simply for being offended by those trying to impose on their chosen, centuries-old-established lifestyles while simultaneously assaulting them with radical, amoral, and decidedly unclean lifestyles of hedonism and debauchery.

Very good.

Fuck you.

Nobody is under any obligation to affirm your mentally ill delusions.

Very good.

Everything about transgenderism is just as subjective as religious beliefs. All this is is one set of subjectivism being favored over another subjectivism.

Very good.

What other way would it go in the former USA...

ajushshsjsua.jpeg

seems like the right call…it’s hard for me to believe someone’s faith can keep them from calling a person by whatever they want to be called

In fact, it has EVERYTHING to do with religious rights--- it offends every fiber in my moral upbringing to suggest much less be FORCED to believe there are any more than the two genders we know God gave us. Any others are sheer imaginary and the work of the Devil.

God did not give us genders, He gave us sexes. Genders are mankind's invention.

seems like the right call…it’s hard for me to believe someone’s faith can keep them from calling a person by whatever they want to be called

I think some people would feel convicted that it's participating in a lie. We all have our own "hill to die on". It would not be mine, but mine would be keeping secrets from parents. Nope. Never.

Forum List

Back