School's transgender policy trumped teacher's religious rights, US court rules

Your XX with testes is neither male nor female, because no such creature exists.
Wrong you ignorant moron. 😂
Ambiguous Genitalia | Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Did you actually read the article that you linked? Probably not. I very much doubt if you're anywhere near literate enough to understand it.

It addresses, what I acknowledged, about various dimorphic sexual traits going awry due to hormonal issues.

But nothing in it refutes what I said about the gonads themselves. It doesn't really address that directly, but it does imply what I said, that XX gonads always develop into ovaries, and XY gonads always develop into testes, regardless of hormonal defects.

You're calling me an “ignorant moron” in the same post where you just showed everyone how ignorant and moronic and illiterate you are.

e8a.gif

Did you actually read the article that you linked? Probably not. I very much doubt if you're anywhere near literate enough to understand it.

It addresses, what I acknowledged, about various dimorphic sexual traits going awry due to hormonal issues.

But nothing in it refutes what I said about the gonads themselves. It doesn't really address that directly, but it does imply what I said, that XX gonads always develop into ovaries, and XY gonads always develop into testes, regardless of hormonal defects.

You're calling me an “ignorant moron” in the same post where you just showed everyone how ignorant and moronic and illiterate you are.

View attachment 774803
It says the opposite of what you claim you ignorant fucktard. 😄

A variety of genetic, hormonal, and environmental factors may influence development and lead to ambiguous genitalia. There is great variability in how the genitals may appear.

I even bolded it for you you stupid fuck. 😄

Show me the part where it speaks of how gonads develop, and what affects that development. Show me where it speaks about how XX gonads can become testes, or XY gonads can become ovaries.

It's not there you fucking illiterate caulk bucket. It's not there because it does not happen, and the authors of the article know better than to suggest that it can.

No such thing, unless you're talking about a chimera or mosaic, that has two or more different genetic patterns.

While other aspects of sexual dimorphism can go awry due to hormonal defects, the gonads are determined strictly by genetics. Mammalian gonads with an XX pattern will ALWAY develop as ovaries, and if they become function, they will produce eggs. If they are XY then they will always develop into testes, and if they become functional, then they will produce sperm.

Your XX with testes is neither male nor female, because no such creature exists.

Better start banning those science text books. Your impossible thing happens in about 1 out of 2,000 births.

It’s a little more rare than a natural redhead but not nearly as rare as an educated bigot.

Better start banning those science text books. Your impossible thing happens in about 1 out of 2,000 births.
It’s a little more rare than a natural redhead but not nearly as rare as an educated bigot.

Ok, so now we have anther mentally-fucked-up, illiterate caulk bucket, trying to make claim to “science”, citing another article that completely fails to support the claim he's trying to make, and too fucking stupid even to understand the article.

Ok, so now we have anther mentally-fucked-up, illiterate caulk bucket, trying to make claim to “science”, citing another article that completely fails to support the claim he's trying to make, and too fucking stupid even to understand the article.

Well let’s look at some other scientific pages.

I’ll post the page and your inevitable hate response.

Well what would the Government know about Science.

Medical Journal? How Woke.

Catholic Church? Aren’t they Liberal?

Well let’s look at some other scientific pages.
I’ll post the page and your inevitable hate response.
Well what would the Government know about Science.
Medical Journal? How Woke.
Catholic Church? Aren’t they Liberal?

And still too fucking stupid/illiterate to read and understand any of those articles, and see than not one of them addresses the statement which I made.

It's not that any of those articles are wrong. It's just that you're too damn stupid to understand any of them.

Show me the part where it speaks of how gonads develop, and what affects that development. Show me where it speaks about how XX gonads can become testes, or XY gonads can become ovaries.
Why? Because you're too stupid to find the first and second paragraphs? 😄

Early in fetal development, the tissue that will become the gonads (ovaries or testes) is undifferentiated and has the potential to become either ovaries or testes. Gonadal development is the result of a complex interaction between chromosomes and hormones. Humans have 46 chromosomes in each cell of their bodies, or 23 pairs. The 23rd pair determines our gender; females usually have two X chromosomes, while males usually have one X and one Y chromosome. The chromosome complement (karyotype) in humans is usually written: 46 XX or 46 XY.
There is a gene located on the short arm (top half) of the Y chromosome, called "SRY," which, if present, will cause the undifferentiated gonad to become testes around the sixth week of fetal life. At the same time, shrinkage of what would have been the female reproductive tract occurs. As the testes produce testosterone, the phallus (penis), scrotum and urethra form. Later, during the seventh to eighth month of the pregnancy, the testes will descend into the scrotum.

It's not there you fucking illiterate caulk bucket. It's not there because it does not happen, and the authors of the article know better than to suggest that it can.
It is you moron, you just don't know how to read. Male and female gonads are made from the same building blocks.

"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."

Very good.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’ – one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.
Bullshit. You're bullies.

"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."

Very good.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’ – one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.
How about the confused child’s subjective preferred nomenclature?

People born with a penis are males and always will be

There are two genders, male and female. Scientific fact.

No, there are two sexes, male and female. That is scientific fact.

You will never find a science book talking about gender, they all talk about sex.

No, there are two sexes, male and female. That is scientific fact.

You will never find a science book talking about gender, they all talk about sex.

Then wtf books are they using in college gender studies?

More made up BS

And for the record? A quick search revealed dozens of "scientific" books on gender

And still too fucking stupid/illiterate to read and understand any of those articles, and see than not one of them addresses the statement which I made.

It's not that any of those articles are wrong. It's just that you're too damn stupid to understand any of them.

You said that it doesn’t exist. It does. And some of them have both XX and XY in their bodies. Some have an overt and a teste. Some have normal testosterone and some have limited testosterone.

You said it was a hormonal issue which is just stupid. You are the idiot who won’t read and understand. What you said was factually wrong.

Forum List

Back