School's transgender policy trumped teacher's religious rights, US court rules

Just stop. You're born a biological male or female except in very rare circumstances.

Yes, that is correct, my sex at birth was male.

100 years from now when someone digs you up... guess what? You're either male or female. That's real science

Yes, 100 years from now when someone digs you up... they will determine my sex to have been either male or female. That's real science.

Real science deals with sex, not gender.

"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."

Very good.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’ – one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.

So it's racist, bigoted and hateful for a teacher during school hours in a professional setting to only refer to a student by their birth name that exists on their birth certificate and official school records instead of a fictional name that isn't there's?

I always knew you were a idiotic, moron, contrarian but even for you that's really fucking dumb.

You actually approve of and support of lying. You cheer a teacher for being fired for not lying, and you root for a child to lie.

I won't wish anything bad on you because I don't want any bad juju, but the world will be a lot better off when you're not in it.

Bullshit. The Oxford dictionary defines gender as male and female. Go ahead and tell us the Oxford dictionary is wrong.

From the OED...

1681064916414.png

"An Indiana high school did not break the law by allegedly forcing a music teacher to quit after he refused on religious grounds to use transgender students' preferred names, a U.S. appeals court ruled on Friday."

Very good.

In fact, this has nothing to do with ‘religious rights’ – one’s subjective religious beliefs don’t ‘justify’ engaging in racism, bigotry, and hate directed at others.

So, school policy is superior to the COTUS.

Sure you want to roll with that?

You said that it doesn’t exist. It does. And some of them have both XX and XY in their bodies. Some have an overt and a teste.

That would be a mosaic or a chimera. One body containing two or more distinct genetic patterns. Basically, fraternal twins (or triplets, quadruplets, etc.) that, instead of developing into separate bodies, ended up merging into one.

No pure XX has testes, and no pure XY has ovaries. It simply does not happen.

Forum List

Back