Schumer cried about the 90 day travel ban from 7 state sponsors of terror, no tears for 8 dead?

I'm all for diversity but the Left is all against vetting and promotes a lottery. Obama saying one thing and doing another was all on display last year saying that immigrants from the terror sponsoring nations would be vetted. How can you vet someone and let them in based on a lottery at the same time? Further, have you seen the joke of the vetting process the Left provided us: fill out a questionnaire asking yes or know if you are a terrorist or have intent to kill.

Trump is right. It's time to get rid of the immigration lottery. We are tired of unnecessarily importing terrorism.

A Bleepin 'Diversity Visa Lottery?! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? Bush and Schumer are disgraces.
They are extreme vetted since 2010, dupe.
They are picked by a UN organization, and they pick Muslims only.

What a Bleepin disaster. It is time to rebuild our dismantled Immigration System. Let's not continue down the same disastrous Left/Globalist Western Europe path. The Globalists need to be stopped. Hopefully Trump will have some success on that. I'm prayin for the man.
That was already done in 2011 by Obama you stupid ignorant brainwashed fearmonger ed functional moron.
Listen to you. An emasculated wimp might hurt himself talking like that. And you are a victim of group think. What are you afraid of?

A Bleepin 'Diversity Visa Lottery?! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? Bush and Schumer are disgraces.

What a Bleepin disaster. It is time to rebuild our dismantled Immigration System. Let's not continue down the same disastrous Left/Globalist Western Europe path. The Globalists need to be stopped. Hopefully Trump will have some success on that. I'm prayin for the man.
That was already done in 2011 by Obama you stupid ignorant brainwashed fearmonger ed functional moron.
Listen to you. An emasculated wimp might hurt himself talking like that. And you are a victim of group think. What are you afraid of?
Fake news and hateful morons like you.p

I expect some GOP bigot made him this angry... and then there are those fantastic GOP training programs for good jobs not.

Yup, no telling how many people in the GOP speak Uzbek.
All of these terrorists were radicalized after they got to the United States.

ROFLMAO ----muslim babies of three------learn the all important Islamic "prayer" " ITBACH AL _________"
like American kids learn "ring around the rosey"
They also learn that a third of our country at least are ignorant brain-washed hater dupes who make life hard for most people and discriminate against them...

try again-----muslim babies were doing the "ITBACH AL______ " thing before the USA was invented. I have relatives whose communities were living in what are now
muslim countries since before the rapist pig of mecca was
a gleam in Abdullah's eye. ----actual literate people. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
The problem is fundamentalist idiots end of story. The Muslims are coming out of third world idiocy faster than anyone ever has.

I'm all for diversity but the Left is all against vetting and promotes a lottery. Obama saying one thing and doing another was all on display last year saying that immigrants from the terror sponsoring nations would be vetted. How can you vet someone and let them in based on a lottery at the same time? Further, have you seen the joke of the vetting process the Left provided us: fill out a questionnaire asking yes or know if you are a terrorist or have intent to kill.

Trump is right. It's time to get rid of the immigration lottery. We are tired of unnecessarily importing terrorism.

It already was fixed, in 2011 by Obama, with a Hiatus and now extreme vetting that takes 2 or 3 years. You dupes are amazing in your ignorance. You

You are the hater.

It’s interesting that we never address that Muhammed was a slave owner. Absolute fact. So, then....he is bad....right?
Something that occurred 1400 years ago is somehow relevant or is supposed to be addresses? :dunno:
It seems pretty relevant to the terrorists. That is why people are dying.

stuff that occurred 1400 years ago forms the basis for
the present Iranian aggression by its Yemeni proxy
against Saudi Arabia. -------it (the 1400 year old stuff) is fomenting a war that might be the THIRD IN THE TRILOGY
That's hilarious, when it's the Saudis that are bombing the yemani's with Incredible amounts of stuff we sold them. The Yemanis are attacking the Saudis... That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard...

Last edited:

You are the hater.
I hate stupid b*******that makes the new b******* GOP possible. You fools have been wrecking the country for 35 years now...

You are the hater.
I hate your misinformed politics is all... My political district went 73%Trump. Great people otherwise. See signature last line.

You are the hater.
I hate your misinformed politics is all... My political district went 73%Trump. Great people otherwise. See signature last line.
You know how many times you have told me to read that? That is the globalists speaking, and so loud you hear nothing else.

Can anyone name a specific victim of the 90 day travel ban that Schumer should have been weeping for?

We have 8 dead and 12 injured in a terrorist attack because of Schumer’s own bill....no tears from Schumer for those people.

Clearly, he is nothing but a political hack.

schumer always has a cow when he goes to McDonalds,,orders McNuggets,,they are out of them,,then he cries like a little 3 yr old boy who cant find his mommy at K Mart

Can anyone name a specific victim of the 90 day travel ban that Schumer should have been weeping for?

We have 8 dead and 12 injured in a terrorist attack because of Schumer’s own bill....no tears from Schumer for those people.

Clearly, he is nothing but a political hack.
How is it Schumer's bill? He tried to end the diversity Visa 2013... Bush one signed the bill. You dupes basically know nothing factual about anything... Pathetic and scary.

ROFLMAO ----muslim babies of three------learn the all important Islamic "prayer" " ITBACH AL _________"
like American kids learn "ring around the rosey"
They also learn that a third of our country at least are ignorant brain-washed hater dupes who make life hard for most people and discriminate against them...

That may be true...you need to stop being an ignorant brain-washed hater dupe.
Republicans are the ones with the b******* hate propaganda machine, brainwashed functional idiot.

used to be
What, it changed when you became of brainwashed tool? LOL

WTF, quite a compelling argument, for a 10 year old.

Yeah, worked out great. 'Diversity Visa Lottery?' My God, what's happened to our country? Our Immigration System is in shambles. To hell with Schumer.
1 Nutter incident and you fear mongered ignoramuses go nuts...pathetic... And the system was fixed just after he came in. Trump is full of s*** just like your propaganda machine when he says he has to have a hiatus. it's already been done by Obama dumbasses.

It's a disgrace. The asshole shouldn't have been in our country. What do you tell the families? Schumer should be tarred & feathered. To hell with em.

You are the hater.

why do you think that Franco is a "hater"?

Schumer has no soul.

He will cry fake tears for fake victims.

He won’t cry real tears for real victims....even when the blood in on his hands, specifically.

He is vomitous,

Schumer is a democrat, which makes him a traitor, meaning that he could careless about what is best for the United States and her citizens.

Yeah, worked out great. 'Diversity Visa Lottery?' My God, what's happened to our country? Our Immigration System is in shambles. To hell with Schumer.
1 Nutter incident and you fear mongered ignoramuses go nuts...pathetic... And the system was fixed just after he came in. Trump is full of s*** just like your propaganda machine when he says he has to have a hiatus. it's already been done by Obama dumbasses.

It's a disgrace. The asshole shouldn't have been in our country. What do you tell the families? Schumer should be tarred & feathered. To hell with em.
Look up brainwashed in the dictionary, Dupe. Schumer has little to do with the law and in fact he tried to repeal it in 2013... This guy got in before the system was fixed in 2011.

Forum List

Back