Schumer cried about the 90 day travel ban from 7 state sponsors of terror, no tears for 8 dead?

theo4.jpg

Like Trumps comments after Charlottesville...you know....there are two sides and some of them are fine people...

Or maybe his comments about the Vegas shooting....how after 24 hours it was too soon to be talking about gun control.....but hey...24 hours isn't to soon to be yelling about banning Muslims again.
Banning Muslims is a good idea, the other not so much.

Like Trumps comments after Charlottesville...you know....there are two sides and some of them are fine people...

Or maybe his comments about the Vegas shooting....how after 24 hours it was too soon to be talking about gun control.....but hey...24 hours isn't to soon to be yelling about banning Muslims again.
I am completely serious about banning Muslims. Examine their faith. What does it say? What actions do we see?

The fact is the less Muslims, the less terror. You liberals do not give a fuck about religion unless it is Islam. You think Christianity is bad, and respect the ravings of a pedophile? How does that work?

Wrong again, dupe.

How many more fuks who got into US via the lottery yelling "Ali al Akbar" as they kill people do you need to see?
I expect some GOP bigot made him this angry... and then there are those fantastic GOP training programs for good jobs not.

Yup, no telling how many people in the GOP speak Uzbek.
All of these terrorists were radicalized after they got to the United States.

ROFLMAO ----muslim babies of three------learn the all important Islamic "prayer" " ITBACH AL _________"
like American kids learn "ring around the rosey"

That is why we need to ban such crap from being taught! Teach skills for future jobs and leave the cult worship to the dark ages.

Evidently, not.
Wrong again, dupe.

How many more fuks who got into US via the lottery yelling "Ali al Akbar" as they kill people do you need to see?
I expect some GOP bigot made him this angry... and then there are those fantastic GOP training programs for good jobs not.

One constitutional change I'd support is the complete banning of radical religious belief. Radical as in effecting other peoples human rights negatively...You do it = you get locked up in prison for the next 40 years. Want to attack negative fucked up shit that promotes assholes like the above? Do this.

I am completely serious about banning Muslims. Examine their faith. What does it say? What actions do we see?

The fact is the less Muslims, the less terror. You liberals do not give a fuck about religion unless it is Islam. You think Christianity is bad, and respect the ravings of a pedophile? How does that work?
Freedom of religion applies to all faiths. Something you don't give a fuck about.

I'm just fine with Christianity. Like any other religion.

And you?

Freedom of religion applies to all faiths. Something you don't give a fuck about.

And you?

They can believe it at home or in church but if they promote hatred against other people using it = radical religious belief and they shouldn't be able to.

Wrong again, dupe.

One constitutional change I'd support is the complete banning of radical religious belief. Radical as in effecting other peoples human rights negatively...You do it = you get locked up in prison for the next 40 years.
And how would you define radical? How would you enforce the criminalization of belief?

I have a better idea. They can believe what ever the hell they want as long as they act in accordance with the law.

And you?

If you understand Islam, religious freedom is dominance by Islam. What the religion says you refuse to acknowledge. The welfare of mankind is something you don't give a fuck about.

One constitutional change I'd support is the complete banning of radical religious belief. Radical as in effecting other peoples human rights negatively...You do it = you get locked up in prison for the next 40 years.
And how would you define radical? How would you enforce the criminalization of belief?

I have a better idea. They can believe what ever the hell they want as long as they act in accordance with the law.

Trying to take away human rights and freedoms of other people using their religion as justification.

And you?

They can believe it at home or in church but if they promote hatred against other people using it = radical religious belief and they shouldn't be able to.

Trying to take away human rights and freedoms of other people using their religion as justification.
Agree.

And you?

If you understand Islam, religious freedom is dominance by Islam. What the religion says you refuse to acknowledge. The welfare of mankind is something you don't give a fuck about.

Are you going to tell me and others the religion teaches peace? The doctrine is unchanging and hateful, supremacist, and intolerant. Don't forget it sanctions terror. New Yorks attack is an act of piety in Islam.

You do not have the sand to admit something can be this bad, and it fully intends to kill you if it advances Islam, which is a religious obligation. You are a huge part of the problem.

And you?

Are you going to tell me and others the religion teaches peace? The doctrine is unchanging and hateful, supremacist, and intolerant. Don't forget it sanctions terror. New Yorks attack is an act of piety in Islam.

You do not have the sand to admit something can be this bad, and it fully intends to kill you if it advances Islam, which is a religious obligation. You are a huge part of the problem.
I am only going to tell you that freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom of only the religions that meet with your approval.

I don't much care what they believe as long as they follow the law.

It’s interesting that we never address that Muhammed was a slave owner. Absolute fact. So, then....he is bad....right?

It’s interesting that we never address that Muhammed was a slave owner. Absolute fact. So, then....he is bad....right?
Something that occurred 1400 years ago is somehow relevant or is supposed to be addresses? :dunno:

And you?

I am only going to tell you that freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom of only the religions that meet with your approval.

I don't much care what they believe as long as they follow the law.
Sharia law. They have no respect for man's laws. Muslims will not stop this. The radicals are in charge.

Making political hay over this is just retarded. You want to seal the gates, raise the drawbridge and ready the walls over this?
How in the world can you rationalize this thinking after the last incident? Is this Muslim guy with his paintball and BB gun a larger threat than the white gun nut with an arsenal of highly efficient weapons?
I mean my god, if we're acting strictly on the basis of how dangerous each is, there is no question. They're both obviously derranged. One managed a hasty Home Depot rental and the other plotted for years. Both flew under the radar. We have many redundant safeguards in place for one and absolutely nothing addressing the other. Death toll aside, who is the larger threat going foreward?
We need to stop with the useless rhetoric and act appropiately.

Schumer has become a national security risk....

Why? Because he believes all people including Muslims should be given a chance at being American?
No!!!!!!!! because he is willing to risk the lives of Americans for the sake of something as nonsensical as DIVERSITY. Wake the fuck up! Do any of your loved ones ride bicycles? Do they walk the streets? work in tall buildings?
When we fought against the Germans and the Japanese in the 2nd world war we didn't invite the enemy into our nation via lottery visa programs. If we had I assure you that you would not be speaking English today.
No!!!!!!!! because he is willing to risk the lives of Americans for the sake of something as nonsensical as
.......bump stocks?

I was born to very secular, libertarian American born jewish parents. ---VERY SECULAR. I did not even attend "Hebrew school" (the after school thing in the local synagogue in which one learns the Hebrew alphabet---sorta)
My playmates were MOSTLY Christians-----I was a quiet kid----mothers like me to play with their kids---THUS I got invited to
SUNDAY SCHOOL<<< all well and good,,,,,,, I colored cartoons of Jesus holding a lamb. I did discover that my Christian playmates thought "DA JOOOOS KILLED JESUS-------IF THEY HAD NOT DONE SO---HE WOULD STILL BE ALIVE TODAY" -------(well---those kids also believed that a bunny brought them jelly beans on easter sunday-----fine with me----I liked jelly beans and chocolate easter bunnies) --------they were kids------lots of whom had trouble with simple arithmetic. I grew up-----then I encountered muslims who could quote Nazi propaganda BY ROTE (well----lots were born in south east asia----and IT WAS PART OF THE GRAMMAR SCHOOL CURRICULUM---)---------in muslim schools----even those in INDIA-------Then I discovered that it was also taught in MOSQUES IN THE USA. NOPE ---islam is not like Christianity--------Islam preaches "ENEMEES OF ISLAM" !! into the ears of six year old kids-----right there in the mosques ------and ADULATE THE SCIMITAR WIELDERS -----like muhummad and his gaggle of thugs
The friends of Jesus did not slice heads and rape women to please their "god" Jesus cared for little lambs

And you?

Forum List

Back