Schumer cried about the 90 day travel ban from 7 state sponsors of terror, no tears for 8 dead?

8 dead?

The standard DNC answer is, 'What difference does it make?'
Hillary meant what does all the Republican bulshit about the bad guys the attackers motives mean., When none of the attackers has ever been interviewed... Look at the tape someday the whole thing d u h. Too bad everything you know is total b******* from Fox Rush Heritage and greedy idiot billionaires, dupe.

8 dead?

Hillary meant what does all the Republican bulshit about the bad guys the attackers motives mean., When none of the attackers has ever been interviewed... Look at the tape someday the whole thing d u h. Too bad everything you know is total b******* from Fox Rush Heritage and greedy idiot billionaires, dupe.

I think the whole alt-right is tied in to this russian crap someway...This is why i said this is getting scary in another thread. They all seem to want to hand the rich all the wealth in our society and follow the same model of russia.

Maybe the conservative movement is working with russia in order to copy their ideas?

8 dead?

I think the whole alt-right is tied in to this russian crap someway...This is why i said this is getting scary in another thread. They all seem to want to hand the rich all the wealth in our society and follow the same model of russia.

Maybe the conservative movement is working with russia in order to copy their ideas?
So now you are trying to blame Hillary betraying her country by taking millions from the Russians and using the DNC to engage in her money laundering to finance her failed criminal campaign on 'GOP' greed?!

Bwuhahaha...

Snowflakes have lost their damn minds...

:p

8 dead?

So now you are trying to blame Hillary betraying her country by taking millions from the Russians and using the DNC to engage in her money laundering to finance her failed criminal campaign on 'GOP' greed?!

Bwuhahaha...

Snowflakes have lost their damn minds...

:p
Interesting Planet your brain washers have given you, brainwashed functional moron. I'll believe any of that when it gets near a courtroom not just on your ridiculous propaganda machine... There's a whole world media, and then your crappy little propaganda machine in the United States which can't go anywhere else.

A Bleepin 'Diversity Visa Lottery?! Yeah, what could possibly go wrong? Bush and Schumer are disgraces.
They are extreme vetted since 2010, dupe.

Yeah, worked out great. 'Diversity Visa Lottery?' My God, what's happened to our country? Our Immigration System is in shambles. To hell with Schumer.
1 Nutter incident and you fear mongered ignoramuses go nuts...pathetic... And the system was fixed just after he came in. Trump is full of s*** just like your propaganda machine when he says he has to have a hiatus. it's already been done by Obama dumbasses.

It's a disgrace. The asshole shouldn't have been in our country. What do you tell the families? Schumer should be tarred & feathered. To hell with em.
Look up brainwashed in the dictionary, Dupe. Schumer has little to do with the law and in fact he tried to repeal it in 2013... This guy got in before the system was fixed in 2011.

You lie. The 'Diversity Visa Lottery' was Schumer's bloody debacle. And he actually tried to replace it with something worse. He's a despicable twat. This massacre shouldn't have happened. It was preventable.

They are extreme vetted since 2010, dupe.

Yeah, worked out great. 'Diversity Visa Lottery?' My God, what's happened to our country? Our Immigration System is in shambles. To hell with Schumer.
1 Nutter incident and you fear mongered ignoramuses go nuts...pathetic... And the system was fixed just after he came in. Trump is full of s*** just like your propaganda machine when he says he has to have a hiatus. it's already been done by Obama dumbasses.

It's a disgrace. The asshole shouldn't have been in our country. What do you tell the families? Schumer should be tarred & feathered. To hell with em.
Look up brainwashed in the dictionary, Dupe. Schumer has little to do with the law and in fact he tried to repeal it in 2013... This guy got in before the system was fixed in 2011.

You lie. The 'Diversity Visa Lottery' was Schumer's bloody debacle. And he actually tried to replace it with something worse. He's a despicable twat. This massacre shouldn't have happened. It was preventable.
You're a brainwashed functional moron, hater dupe. Link?

You're a brainwashed functional moron, hater dupe. Link?

Guess i didn't make myself clear enough for y'all dimwits... FUCK SCHUMER!! :mad-61:

Schumer is a soulless piece of shit.

Anyone who would cry fake tears over non-existent victims of a 100% CONSTITUTIONAL TRAVEL BAN, but nothing for 8 people murdered with a HOME DEPOT truck, is a disgusting POS.

Forum List

Back