Schumer: Fixing Immigration is Up to Trump, we won't act

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
vote-senate.png

"Fixing Immigration is Up to Trump, we won't act"

588f4285713ba11c008b5578-750-505.jpg

"Done. Fuck you, Chuck. Who the fuck needs the democrat party > county anyway?"

He kinda looks like a slimmer version of the penguin from the second batman movie

Trump must have some dirt on Chuck U.....he used to beg 45 for campaign money....time to drop a dime on that slimeball, DJ.

It is my sincere wish that the Democratic Party gets their asses handed to them in November. They richly deserve it for their failure to do the jobs they were elected to do.

I wonder what Ol' Chuck thinks Congress is supposed to sit on its ass.

I doubt he knows the original reason the FF wanted a Congress.

Mans a moron who should have retired long ago.

Wow the Senate minority leader refusing to fix a broken law they passed? Trump now has the power to toss out laws congress passed? What a retard.

It is my sincere wish that the Democratic Party gets their asses handed to them in November. They richly deserve it for their failure to do the jobs they were elected to do.

They will, and then they'll blame moderates and independents for their failure instead of examining themselves.

Well good, they should pass an immigration bill, lets see if ole Chuck filibusters it.

I wonder what Ol' Chuck thinks Congress is there for??

For investment tips from lobbyists..that's how they all become millionaires without going to prison on bribery charges.

It's so refreshing to see people call that shit what it is, bribery. We have legalized bribery in the United States. What's the value of your vote when politicians are for sale?

So Schumer publicly admitted, again, that his job as a Democrat Politician is not to adhere to the Constitution by creating legislation, that he and his useless fellow Democrats are still 100% committed to doing nothing to help Latinos while opposing anything good bing done by the GOP and Trump.

Latinos should be extremely happy with this. The Democrats have already pissed them off by proving to them they had no intention of fixing DACA but instead preferred to have it as an issue for the mid-term elections. Now Democrats are again proving they have no intention of helping Latinos solve another key problem but would still prefer to have it as an election issue.

In the meantime, Americans can't help but wonder...if Democrats refuse to do what they were elected and sent to Washington to do, WHY the hell would you vote for another Democrat again?

:dunno:

For investment tips from lobbyists..that's how they all become millionaires without going to prison on bribery charges.

It's so refreshing to see people call that shit what it is, bribery. We have legalized bribery in the United States. What's the value of your vote when politicians are for sale?

Check out how Pelosi held up legislation about transaction fees until Visa was ready to do an IPO. Visa offered the old bag and her husband a significant position to purchase their stock....they made a killing and nobody said a damn thing about it.

REVEALED: Nancy Pelosi Blocked Credit Card Reform While Investing Millions in Exclusive Visa Stock Offering | Breitbart

Check out how Pelosi held up legislation about transaction fees until Visa was ready to do an IPO. Visa offered the old bag and her husband a significant position to purchase their stock....they made a killing and nobody said a damn thing about it.

"Did Nancy Pelosi Profit from Visa Stock Purchases?" by DCDecoder, David Grant - The Christian Science Monitor, November 15, 2011 | Online Research Library: Questia

It's hard to find high ground to stand on when everybody is waist deep in bullshit.

They will, and then they'll blame moderates and independents for their failure instead of examining themselves.

BOTH political parties in this country do a pretty piss poor job. Both deny accountability. Two sides of the same shit pile.

Forum List

Back