Schumer Sees 'A Million People on the Mall' If GOP Blocks Immigration Bill - See more

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this is the Democrat party...trying to stir up riots in this country and not for you LEGAL citizens either...how does it feel all you in that 8% unemployment? they already stormed someones home in Kansas with his four children there

SNIP:
June 24, 2013 - 7:02 AM

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) predicted that this will be a "historic" week for the Senate, as it heads toward passage of an immigration "reform" bill.

"Our momentum is growing," he told CNN's "State of the Union" with Candy Crowley on Sunday. "So I believe we'll be in the neighborhood of 70 votes by the time the vote occurs at the end of the week."

Senate passage of the bill will put enormous pressure on House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio): "f he tries to bottle it up or do things like that, I could see a million people on the Mall in Washington," Schumer predicted.

"There is a real chance that this could die in the House. Would you concede to that?" Crowley asked Schumer.

all of it here
- See more at: Schumer Sees 'A Million People on the Mall' If GOP Blocks Immigration Bill | CNS News

Last edited:
You can bet your ass that the liberal media will do their damndist to gin up outrage if the bill fails even though it's unlikely that they know what's in the two thousand page bill anymore than upChucky Schumer did.

We should all be afraid of the mexicans because no one would care if a million furious Americans took to the national mall.

hey no problem, AMNESTY for 30 million people should help this out...go Democrat-progressive party..or you could become a Obama JULIA

SNIP:

76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck
By Angela Johnson @CNNMoney June 24, 2013: 2:53 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)

Roughly three-quarters of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck, with little to no emergency savings, according to a survey released by Bankrate.com Monday.

Fewer than one in four Americans have enough money in their savings account to cover at least six months of expenses, enough to help cushion the blow of a job loss, medical emergency or some other unexpected event, according to the survey of 1,000 adults. Meanwhile, 50% of those surveyed have less than a three-month cushion and 27% had no savings at all.

all of it here
http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/24/pf/emergency-savings/index.html

how to be a Obama Julia...a sweet and blissful life

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice that Schumer doesn't try to explain the details of the bill or touch on it's Constitutionality? Granted he is probably as ignorant about the contents of the bill as most citizens but he does what the democrat party is best at. He issues a veiled threat of violence if the bill isn't signed. Left wing senators don't even try to pretend to be statesmen anymore. They cater to the lowest hate filled democrat base like a bunch of union thugs.

(CNSNews.com) - Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) predicted that this will be a "historic" week for the Senate, as it heads toward passage of an immigration "reform" bill.

Wipe off your chin Chuckie.

I was watching Chris Wallace last night on Fox and Lindsey Graham was on, his face completely covered in white goo, blubbering on in his southern accent about Hispanic "family values" and how they'd benefit the economy and national security. I had to shut off the TV before i bashed the set in.

We should all be afraid of the mexicans because no one would care if a million furious Americans took to the national mall.

I'm not afraid of a few protesting Mexicans. I've got plenty of guns and ammo.

Forum List

Back