Schumer threatens to close down government

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Chuck Schumer vows to shut down government over border wall funding — but still blames Republicans

The GOP threatened to use the nuclear option of closing down government, and now the Dims are doing the same.

Schumer and company say they will close down government if any spending includes building a border wall to secure the border.

I believe him.

There are sacred cows within the US federal government.

1. Never repeal an entitlement.
2. Abortion under any circumstances
3. No border wall and continued illegal immigration
4. Massive deficit spending and exponentially growing government.
5. March toward a global government

Both parties uphold these goals whether they admit to it or not.

The wall has no chance.

Chuck Schumer vows to shut down government over border wall funding — but still blames Republicans

The GOP threatened to use the nuclear option of closing down government, and now the Dims are doing the same.

Schumer and company say they will close down government if any spending includes building a border wall to secure the border.

I believe him.

The wall has no chance.

That's cool...we'll keep grinding on the wall issue....in the meantime...um bye, bye DACA "Dreamers". March is coming fast kiddos...drop those anchor babies while you still have time.....hahahaha

Cowards like BrokeLoser can't stand the inevitability of the legalization and eventual citizenship for Dreamers.

It's inevitable, and the Alt Right neo-fascists will be driven before the good citizens of America like mice before cats.

I believe him.

The wall has no chance.

Funding?

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it!

.​

I personally couldn't care less why anyone decides to shut the government down ... I'll support them 100%.​

.​

Cowards like BrokeLoser can't stand the inevitability of the legalization and eventual citizenship for Dreamers.

It's inevitable, and the Alt Right neo-fascists will be driven before the good citizens of America like mice before cats.

Remember, this nation is no longer ran by your Black Messiah...this administration puts Americans first and adheres to the U.S. Constitution....sucks huh?
Start to brace yourself there big Jake....hide all your weapons from yourself and get that straight jacket ready. March 5th is just around the corner...I've been counting down the days...Looking forward to seeing the busses full of anchor babies headed to the filthy south...I have the math all worked out....800k silver tooth anchors, 72 anchors to a bus = 11,111 total buses

I believe him.

The wall has no chance.

Funding?

I thought Mexico was going to pay for it!

With illegal border crossings down by 80% and MS-13 shitheads being rounded up and deported, who really cares any more?

This admin has accomplished almost nothing legislatively, very little executively, and the Orange Comrade is showing increasing signs of dementia.

Tough for you, brokeloser. The Dreamers are home now, and that will never change.

Your head will explode with anger.

I believe him.

The wall has no chance.

Sure move to kill the DemocRAT party!

I love how they say "threaten" as if suspending operations of a whole 13% of the federal government is threatening.

Please quote where Schumer said he would shut down the government - from a "credible" source. Glenn Beck is not a credible source.

Forum List

Back