Schumer Threatens USSC Justices Gorsuch & Kavanaugh: 'You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You!

I could certainly use some whirlwind. Let me know if you find out.
will do
I dont think threatening a SC judge is funny

if you do please explain
To be honest, I agree with the underlying sentiment of Chuck's statement, in that if abortion is outlawed by the Supreme Court, there will be an enormous amount of upheaval. Over half the country solidly supports legal abortion. It would be really really ugly to have that battle.
BUT first, I don't know why he is pointing out Kavanaugh, because so far as I know, Kavanaugh hasn't done anything to indicate he would outlaw abortion. Second, I don't know what "price" Chuck thinks an appointed for life SC justice would pay.

He's pandering to a hyped up crowd of women who are prochoice, and he's talking tough like a lot of the guys here do. Which makes them all sound pretty stupid, imo.

Ignore him. I do.
The SC wouldn't "outlaw abortion" if they overturn Roe.
You do realize that if Roe is overturned, many women will not have access to abortion services. The majority of women who have abortions cite finances as one of the problems. Abortion would be outlawed in some states and the women in those states who don't have money enough to have their child are not going to have the money to travel to another state for the procedure. It is not a one day and it's all done deal. It requires more than one appointment.
For those people who WANT abortion outlawed, that is music to their ears. But let's not play games and pretend that the decision will not end up outlawing abortion in some states.
If they can't afford a child, they should CHOOSE to not get pregnant.

You do realize that if Roe is overturned, many women will not have access to abortion services. The majority of women who have abortions cite finances as one of the problems. Abortion would be outlawed in some states and the women in those states who don't have money enough to have their child are not going to have the money to travel to another state for the procedure. It is not a one day and it's all done deal. It requires more than one appointment.
For those people who WANT abortion outlawed, that is music to their ears. But let's not play games and pretend that the decision will not end up outlawing abortion in some states.

IMO all of this can be simplified by agreeing to the scientific proven definition of when a fetus becomes a 'baby'...which includes its own heartbeat, awareness to its own surroundings....

(There is a great movie about a woman who helped run the huge 'pro-abortion clinic that shall not be named'. She was admin...but one day she was asked to help with an abortion.....She watched the sonogram as the doc attempted to end the baby's life with a rod/needle...and she watched the baby react in pain and attempt to avoid/fight off the instrument.....and she fled....never to come back)

Protecting life should be a top priority. Brutal, vile, late term-abortions should be unanimously ended. The disgusting, unbelievable desire to even CONSIDER POST-BIRTH abortions should be REJECTED.

It does NOT have to be 'ALL abortions are outlawed' OR 'ALL Abortions are legal'.

'The EXTREME' - all the way one way or all the way the other - is 'the enemy' / the 'problem'.....

IMHO

Ignore him. I do.

I am glad you do....

...but you are not the problem. If you remember back, Democrats were telling their followers to stalk Republicans / Conservatives, to harass them, to get physical with them. This resulted in several Conservatives being physically accosted...and Scalise to be gunned down on a ball field while he and fellow Republicans were practicing ball.

There is no way Schumer can say he 'forgot' about that.
Scalise got shot BEFORE the Little Red Hen Restaurant episode. All of those incidents were exaggerated ad nauseum and whined about for months as if they had actually happened multiple, hundreds and thousands of times. Ferchrissakes.

I was definitely laughing AT Mac 7 and at anyone else here that wants to investigate, jail or punish Schumer for blowing some hot air that is completely meaningless while Trump pulls that shit at least seven times a day and you guys seem to think it's lovely.

So act your ages, as if you've got a little wisdom in them there noggins of yours.

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?

will do

if you do please explain
To be honest, I agree with the underlying sentiment of Chuck's statement, in that if abortion is outlawed by the Supreme Court, there will be an enormous amount of upheaval. Over half the country solidly supports legal abortion. It would be really really ugly to have that battle.
BUT first, I don't know why he is pointing out Kavanaugh, because so far as I know, Kavanaugh hasn't done anything to indicate he would outlaw abortion. Second, I don't know what "price" Chuck thinks an appointed for life SC justice would pay.

He's pandering to a hyped up crowd of women who are prochoice, and he's talking tough like a lot of the guys here do. Which makes them all sound pretty stupid, imo.

Ignore him. I do.
CORRECT SIR!! If Roe fell abortions would still be legal in about 1/2 the states:
What If Roe Fell

p.s. Just saw Chuckies rant on TV.
He needs to be bitch slapped somehow for threatening USSC justices.
Jury intimidation?

Last edited:
"You Will Pay Price - Won't Know What Hit You"???

Is Schumer auditioning to be the next North Korean leader or the next Ayatollah of Iran? Either way, that's pretty good.

I think he'll get the job.
Schumer and Pelosi are both real good at flinging around the hyperbole. It is, of course, their job to be partisan, but I like Paul Ryan's demeanor much better than their flapping around like wet hens and squawking a bunch of nonsense.

Yeah. Paul Ryan would just stab you in the back while you weren't looking. As opposed to Schumer and Pelosi. They don't have that much finesse.

EXAMPLE

upload_2020-3-4_16-13-37.png

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

Where's he gonna get a whirlwind? Does it come in a can?
Out his loud ass.

"Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) threatened two conservative Supreme Court justices as he spoke at a pro-choice rally in front of the Supreme Court Wednesday as the Court heard a Louisiana case on restricting abortion, June Medical Services v. Russo, described by ScotusBlog, “Whether the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit’s decision upholding Louisiana’s law requiring physicians who perform abortions to have admitting privileges at a local hospital conflicts with the Supreme Court’s binding precedent in Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.”

Schumer turned and pointed at the Supreme Court building behind him and menacingly screamed as he shook his fist:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

Seeing as how Senate Minority Leader Schumer can not do anything to Judicial Branch USSC Justices via Congress, this sure sounds like a physical threat to me...

( I see Democrats have learned nothing since their violent rhetoric triggered a dangerous liberal extremist snowflake into gunning down R-Scalise)

Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, "You Will Pay the Price! You Won't Know What Hit You!" (Video)"

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.

If this was trump dems would have torches at the White House

anyone have the AG number?

will do

if you do please explain

Ignore him. I do.
Then babies live? Win win. Abortion isn't health care.

Last edited:

“I want to tell you Gorsuch! And I want to tell you Kavanaugh! You have released the whirlwind, aThynd you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you! If you go forward with these awful decisions…”

tramp demands recusal of Supreme Court justices. I read the transcript of the oral argument in the the Whole Women's Health case, and none of the justices known to be "conservative" asked any question regarding the substance of the Texas law being challenged. Several trusted associations of medical professionals, such as the American Medical Association and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, filed amicus briefs arguing that the law did not have any foundation in public-safety considerations. The attorney arguing for Texas even conceded that Texas women should go to New Mexico.

In this case, which essentially is the same case as Whole Women's Health, should "conservative" justices recuse themselves because they have prejudged the case? Can Louisiana improve on the argument made by Texas, which was that the law was required to protect public safety?

Obviously, I do not believe that these laws are based on public safety. This contention is basically a lie presented to the court. What they are actually based on is the these states' disgusting choice of sides in a theological/philosophical conflict. No level of government should ever take sides with a religious sect.
No such thing as sepertation of Church and State. Abortion is not health care.

Schumer Claims Conservative Supreme Court Justices Will ‘Pay the Price’ If They Rule against Abortion Advocates

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer on Wednesday warned Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh that they will “pay the price” if they take a position he disagrees with in deciding a case that addresses the credentials required for doctors who perform abortions.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer told a cheering crowd of abortion-rights advocates in front of the Supreme Court.

“You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions,” the New York Democrat added.
Chucky, your tantrum is not a rational basis for deciding SCOTUS cases.

Good Gaea, leftists are such children.

As these guys have lifetime positions.....what could Chuck be threatening them with????

Painting out their names on their parking spots????

No invite to the White House correspondent's dinner????

No reimbursement for having their robes cleaned????

What???

Forum List

Back