Schumer Withdraws Offer For Wall Funding

I don't know how to break this to you, but Drumpf said they'd pay in other ways.

Seizure of $20B of assets would work nicely to reimburse the Wall Fund, don't you think?

All kinds of ways to skin that cat.
He who lives in glass houses?

Should Trump try to seize mexican assets, i'm sure other countries will do the same to US assets, and we have trillions of dollars of assets around the world. The problem with breaking international law, is that others can do the same.

Trump is just laughing at Schumer

If Congress won't pay for the wall, he will just make Mexico pay for it.....Believe me

McConnell: If the government is open on February 8, there will be vote on the DACA issue, fair to both sides, allowing for amendments by both sides.

Which means the Republicans will load it up with poison pills. The Democrats will offer wall funding for citizenship for the dreamers.

The Republicans will be forced to accept the offer or own another shutdow
The Senate minority leader, through an aide, informed the White House on Monday that he was retracting the offer he made last week to give Trump well north of the $1.6 billion in wall funding Trump had asked for this year, according to two Democrats. And now they say Trump will simply not get a better deal than that on his signature campaign promise.

Schumer withdraws offer on Trump's wall

Chucky never made any such offer. He’s just trying to save face with his pussy hat base.

Looks like you bought it.

The offer was made. With a Republican Senator as a witness to back that up.

In three weeks, he's going to get the same offer during the vote McConnell will bring to the floor in the form of an amendment by the Democrats. This time that offer will be tied to citizenship for those dreamers.

Should have taken the first offer.
By "poison pills" you mean actual legislation to secure the border. You got that right. The Dims are going to have it rammed down their throats.

The Senate minority leader, through an aide, informed the White House on Monday that he was retracting the offer he made last week to give Trump well north of the $1.6 billion in wall funding Trump had asked for this year, according to two Democrats. And now they say Trump will simply not get a better deal than that on his signature campaign promise.

First of all Trump asked for $16 billion. Secondly, his signature campaign promise was that Mexico would pay for the wall not us taxpayers. derp.

The annual savings from fewer new welfare moochers will pay for the border fence.
It's fun how Trump enrages the Troglocrats.

Within 3 years. Within 3 years a wall will pay for itself.

btw, on Schumer and the Wall funding.... all that is about is resetting any negotiations on DACA. The dems offer nothing but a clean Daca fix. They may not have 60 votes in the senate for that though.
So once again the Dems are going to represent illegals over citizens in a lost cause. Good idea.
I don't think the wall is too popular with Dem voters, but they probably would laugh at a wall and just be happy with a permanent DACA fix

They sure have a funny way of showing it.

btw, on Schumer and the Wall funding.... all that is about is resetting any negotiations on DACA. The dems offer nothing but a clean Daca fix. They may not have 60 votes in the senate for that though.

Yes, a clean DACA fix. By that you mean Democrats get everything and Republicans get nothing.

Then Trump should address the American voters and inform them that the next shutdown could last weeks, months or years because of Shoe-Mer.

Why wont the Dims negotiate in good faith on DACA?

I think it is kind of obvious, like Hillarys orientation......

Natalie+clinton_2a7f48_4458981.jpg

Schumer has timed the next shutdown for after the new withholding rates going into effect. Therefore:

He will lose all 24 senators up for reelection in 2018.

Disbursements to the states will be frozen with CA in Technical bankruptcy and IL in non-bond default.

Trump and/or the RNC have the time to make ad buys to roast every vulnerable D in congress.

This strategy is not good enough to be wrong.

Schumer has timed the next shutdown for after the new withholding rates going into effect. Therefore:

He will lose all 24 senators up for reelection in 2018.

Disbursements to the states will be frozen with CA in Technical bankruptcy and IL in non-bond default.

Trump and/or the RNC have the time to make ad buys to roast every vulnerable D in congress.

This strategy is not good enough to be wrong.

it is always a good plan to fight for illegal immigrants over American citizens

plus it also a great idea to take away the tax cuts of the average American

a real winning ticket

that is if they plan to deploy

the "losing is winning" strategy once again

--LOL

First of all Trump asked for $16 billion. Secondly, his signature campaign promise was that Mexico would pay for the wall not us taxpayers. derp.

I don't know how to break this to you, but......

Mexico isn't pay for shit. Trump lied to you.
I don't know how to break this to you, but Drumpf said they'd pay in other ways.

Seizure of $20B of assets would work nicely to reimburse the Wall Fund, don't you think?

Or seducing $20B of manufacturing plant to relocate north of the Rio Grande?

Or a levy of $20B in tariffs as compensation?

Please tell me you believe this.

He who lives in glass houses?

Should Trump try to seize mexican assets, i'm sure other countries will do the same to US assets, and we have trillions of dollars of assets around the world. The problem with breaking international law, is that others can do the same.

Yep the orange man has a lot of personal assets around the world himself. Would be a shame if something happened to them.

Then Trump should address the American voters and inform them that the next shutdown could last weeks, months or years because of Shoe-Mer.

Not going to happen. The American people blame Republicans for the last shut down. And the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that. You’re not going to win the shut down fight. An overwhelming majority of Americans want the Dreamers protected. Trying to put forth the specious argument that Democrats are hurting Americans to protect illegal aliens is an argument you’re not going to win.

And now that McConnell has promised a vote all Schumer has to do is make his original offer and Republicans will be in a position of having to say yes or no. Schumer isn’t as dumb as a lot of people thought he was.

If Congress won't pay for the wall, he will just make Mexico pay for it.....Believe me
U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt

Fat Donnie has been president for a year

Why didn't he yank it on day 1 when Mexico told him to go fuck himself?

screen_shot_2017-06-09_at_10.51.35_am.png

Fox wasn't president of Mexico when Trump took office...in fact he hasn't been since 2006. He's sorta like Cankles Clinton and should just go away ...oh wait Shillary was never president

PSST, reality is a-knocking.

We have an actual transcript of Trump's begging and threatening Mexico's President to put up money for the wall and getting over-my-dead-body answer.

Administration has admitted that there is no way Mexico's government will be paying anything for the wall.

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

No you dont, read the link.

Oh I read it. Did you?

And read what Trump's chief of staff said recently too:

“We have some ideas on how things like visa fees, renegotiation on NAFTA, on what that would mean to our economy,” Kelly said on Fox News’ Special Report with Bret Baier. “In one way or another, it's possible that we could get the revenue from Mexico, but not directly from their government.

No, Mexico won't pay for the border wall, Trump's Chief of Staff says

Fox wasn't president of Mexico when Trump took office...in fact he hasn't been since 2006. He's sorta like Cankles Clinton and should just go away ...oh wait Shillary was never president

We have an actual transcript of Trump's begging and threatening Mexico's President to put up money for the wall and getting over-my-dead-body answer.

Administration has admitted that there is no way Mexico's government will be paying anything for the wall.

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

Oh I read it. Did you?

“We have some ideas on how things like visa fees, renegotiation on NAFTA, on what that would mean to our economy,” Kelly said on Fox News’ Special Report with Bret Baier. “In one way or another, it's possible that we could get the revenue from Mexico, but not directly from their government.

Of course I did they didn't post the transcripts, it says it right in your link

Oh I read it. Did you?

Of course I did they didn't post the transcripts, it says it right in your link

You fucking moron.

Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

How the hell can you fuck even THIS up?

Well, thats fine.

DACA comes off the table and will be vetoed if there is no provision for full funding of the wall along with all the other asking items.

....or.....

When Trump wins the court battle, he'll just start deporting them all in accordance with U.S. Immigration law.

So, go ahead, take the wall out.

U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt

The 2017 budget was Hussein’s...Trump honored many of his fucked up promises and appropriations. 2018 will be very different I’m sure.

I don't know how to break this to you, but......

Mexico isn't pay for shit. Trump lied to you.

Or seducing $20B of manufacturing plant to relocate north of the Rio Grande?

Or a levy of $20B in tariffs as compensation?

Please tell me you believe this.
I merely articulate a couple of ways to skin that cat.

Frankly, I doubt the Trump Administration has the balls to do it.

Indeed. Then they charge more for their products which would hurt 90% of American's. But at least Trump wouldn't be hurt. lmao

Really? What products are we importing from Mexico we can't get elsewhere?

Cars, electrical machinery, machinery, agricultural products, oil and medical instruments are the primary imports from Mexico.

I guess we best start building them and growing them here.

Not going to happen. The American people blame Republicans for the last shut down. And the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that. You’re not going to win the shut down fight. An overwhelming majority of Americans want the Dreamers protected. Trying to put forth the specious argument that Democrats are hurting Americans to protect illegal aliens is an argument you’re not going to win.

And now that McConnell has promised a vote all Schumer has to do is make his original offer and Republicans will be in a position of having to say yes or no. Schumer isn’t as dumb as a lot of people thought he was.

Past Presidents mean nothing because this is not your ordinary President.

The Republicans always feared the MSM. Trump doesn't. He doesn't care. If the MSM lies again about who's fault it is, Trump will take to Twitter and then every media outlet will cover it. He will let the American people know who is fighting for immigrants and willing to shut down the government for them.

It's a simple message really. If you want people who will represent foreigners, vote Democrat. If you want people who will represent Americans, vote Republican.

Forum List

Back