🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Schweinevolk terrorizing me with more boy whores

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
I just wanted to make my purchases but every place I went to was full of Schweinevolk boy whores. I didn´t got my stuff because the Schweinevolk even pays the traders to not to sell me things. I ate a burger and they put some girls there in order to prove everything is normal but when I went further, the only evidence furnished was that that was their full stock of girls as the boys took over the shopping mile again. When I asked for a napkin, an abhorrent woman forced her very small boy immediately to the counter, faster than I could get there though I was much closer when I stood up and I had to get back. Even at the bus stop there were boys, make-up sopping down their faces, putting themselves close to me so I had to relocate. The bus of course was stuffed with little boys, too. This is why I avoid the city normally. The ever more disgusting Schweinevolk gives me only two choices: To kill them or to kill them. The reason for the exceptional low birth rate becomes more and more obvious in the Devil´s favorite town, this is why the problem will solve itself over time. Maybe, in the future, people can walk there again without having to witness the Schweinevolk proudly demonstrating its grip on the dying city.

Last edited:
Isn't Schweinevolk a mini-pig? I don't think I understand. Are there a lot of small pigs in Germany? Are they prepubescent male humans in makeup? Are they grown men or nearly grown? Transgender? I'm confused.

Isn't Schweinevolk a mini-pig? I don't think I understand. Are there a lot of small pigs in Germany? Are they prepubescent male humans in makeup? Are they grown men or nearly grown? Transgender? I'm confused.
This is how this shit looks like:
s7mm4fez.jpg

s7mm4fez.jpg

Those don't look very small. I was imagining those little pot bellied pigs the celebrities walk around on a leash.

I just wanted to make my purchases but every place I went to was full of Schweinevolk boy whores. I didn´t got my stuff because the Schweinevolk even pays the traders to not to sell me things. I ate a burger and they put some girls there in order to prove everything is normal but when I went further, the only evidence furnished was that that was their full stock of girls as the boys took over the shopping mile again. When I asked for a napkin, an abhorrent woman forced her very small boy immediately to the counter, faster than I could get there though I was much closer when I stood up and I had to get back. Even at the bus stop there where boys, make-up sopping down their faces, putting themselves close to me so I had to relocate. The bus of course was stuffed with little boys, too. This is why I avoid the city normally. The ever more disgusting Schweinevolk gives me only two choices: To kill them or to kill them. The reason for the exceptional low birth rate becomes more and more obvious in the Devil´s favorite town, this is why the problem will solve itself over time. Maybe, in the future, people can walk there again without having to witness the Schweinevolk proudly demonstrating its grip on the dying city.

you were warned not to do the HAJJ this year-------leave mecca IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!

s7mm4fez.jpg

Those don't look very small. I was imagining those little pot bellied pigs the celebrities walk around on a leash.
They are mostly very small like this boy who doesn´t look happy with his new husband...

s7mm4fez.jpg

They are mostly very small like this boy who doesn´t look happy with his new husband...

thanks for the citation-----capt. blei-----reminds me of MY childhood. I lived in a semi rural--suburban town full porcines like you. My parents both born in the USA-----paternal grandmother in LONDON---and maternal grandmother in the USA-------grandfathers from SOMEWHERE IN EUROPE (??)
but to London---and USA---in adolescence. All of my family was firmly secular and--"liberal" -----I discovered that I am a jew when I got told ---by porcines like you that I killed someone named "jesus" I knew a person named jesus from my playmate----a Lutheran of REMOTE german heritage. Her mother took me to "sunday school" to accompany her daughter. (I was a very quiet well behaved kid and got
"invited" everywhere-----among other reasons probably being
my situation----mom was sickly and I had four brothers----me the one lonely girl) One of the first songs I learned was ----
~~~~ LA LA LA Awaaay in the manger, no crib for a BEEEDDD----the little lord JESUS lay down his sweet
head....... (that was the jesus I killed?? ---yup it was)
I had another playmate whose parents spoke to each other
in GERMAN------when I went into that house----there were always candles------flickering away in glasses-----burning on the dining room table. Over time I came to know that the german speaking mother-----had left Germany as a child sometime in the mid-thirties----on a train-----to ENGLAND----the rest of her family left behind. She grew up in a boarding
school learning to be a "baby nurse" I used to gaze at a picture in my grandmother's house-----it was in a frame----
just a snapshot thing----I came to know that the two little girls
in the picture-----with RIBBON BOWS in their hair----were dead------AUSCHWITZ long before I was born and when my mom was young---cousins---children of my grandfather's brother----also dead----the whole family dead---Auschwitz----
five brothers----their wives and children---all dead. ----my grandfather had virtually no family and I had---virtually no cousins------my Lutheran friend had scads of cousins-----the daughter of the german speaking parents also had no cousins. -----see? I had a slowly developing REALIZATION of history too Then---way back in the 1950s I came upon OLD little pamphlets with writings ----which according to the little pamphlets some of which had come out of SYRIA and even older SIMILAR styled pamphlets which insisted that the CONCENTRATION CAMPS NEVER EXISTED---ie AUSCHWITZ------they were published in the late
1930s and described ANYONE who claimed that people were being killed in Germany and then Austria were "JEWISH WAR MONGERS----late 1930s----kinda like when those two little girls with white ribbons in their hair had been killed-------it never happened!!!!

how comforting-----I HAD LOTS OF COUSINS-----all those
histories had never happened ------see? I know you well
captain blei. I was very young when I learned this stuff-----
--like between 8 and 12------I learned it again when I met lots of muslims from southeast asia-------they seemed to have memorized those seedy little pamphlets that fluttered around in my RESTRICTED NAZI TOWN-----way back in the 1950s---to the same extent that you have. None of the porcine shit that
you and yours promulgate has changed since the 1930s and lots of it came out of SYRIA----the country to which several
Nazi war criminals fled-----to avoid the Nuremburg trials

reminds me of MY childhood
Yeah?

do you miss uncle ALOIS??? Alois Brunner

you wanted NAMES-----my grandfather lived in AUSTRIA-------along with his several brothers-----He worked in a bakery
as an adolescent and came to the USA----sometime between
1910 and 1915----but his brothers stayed in Austria ---because
the few family members in the USA----could get the rest of
the family to the USA very slowly-----they took the girls
first-----the boys grew up--married--had children -----still trying to GET THEM TO THE USA-------quotas--and money for transport and then YOUR UNCLE ALOIS BRUNNER came along-----------when 1945 HIT ALOIS he ran to SYRIA with
several of your other favorite people--------REMEMBER?

what did your uncle ALOIS do for cake and pastry in SYRIA-??
eat PITA instead? I grew up on Austrian pastries-----
decorated with chocolate and apricot jam and Marzipan-----
poor UNCLE ALOIS. SO DEPRIVED

Declaration:
Since nothing has arrived despite daily claims and promises, I am now finally abandoning the idea of a settlement and prepare for a lawsuit that is pending. The lawsuit features two Schweinevolk pigs that performed a double pedo boy drive by and now sue me since I am not interested in their boys. If successful taken, I am going to provide more pedo boy footage to the court that cannot deny anymore. The video above was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S III. Now I will use a Huawei Ascend P6 - sad, it is actually too good to be filled with Schweinevolk pedo footage, but I have no choice.

Privacy note:
I am legally recording and delete any non-relevant footage.

Last edited:
Today the Schweinevolk tried something really funny. When I approached the supermarket, a rent boy floundered around in the entrance room. The Schweinevolk has dropped some quark or something directly in front of the first door. The Schweinevolk idea behind is to "prove" he´s on boys like they are: I would focus on their rent boy and walk into their cum. I didn´t but I asked the madam if that is cum of a customer who couldn´t wait to get into their boy brothel.

It´s getting worse and the boy whores even come on cycles to encircle me and claim I am haunting them in front of my house! Loudly moaning they drive by and by. The Schweinevolk tries to "prove" something but all they prove is that they are a bunch of boy fucking piles of shit. Dead piles of shit.

Declaration:
Since nothing has arrived despite daily claims and promises, I am now finally abandoning the idea of a settlement and prepare for a lawsuit that is pending. The lawsuit features two Schweinevolk pigs that performed a double pedo boy drive by and now sue me since I am not interested in their boys. If successful taken, I am going to provide more pedo boy footage to the court that cannot deny anymore. The video above was taken with a Samsung Galaxy S III. Now I will use a Huawei Ascend P6 - sad, it is actually too good to be filled with Schweinevolk pedo footage, but I have no choice.

Privacy note:
I am legally recording and delete any non-relevant footage.
Oh, about that lawsuit!

The Schweinevolk claims I have been throwing rocks at cars as large as fists, thereby threatening life and health of persons gravely. I have been admonished, that large the rocks were. Large as mountains! I am still not previously convicted, boy fuckers! A free man! Failed again, you piles of shit. Dead piles of shit.
Yeah, they were that moronic to bring a boy whore with to the trial. Also, they babbled the stupid stuff that I told the judge they do: "Der kann die haben".

Nothing but lies they spread, I still spit at them and they still get my cigarette stubs.

The pigs are now resorting to cockroaches. I know they have contacted members across the boards to make me look bad. See now what they really are:

Forum List

Back