Science Proves the Bible Again

The Bible claims that Jesus is the light of the world. The Bible in Revelations also states that there will be no need for the Sun because GOD will be the light. Imagine for a moment that GOD created light and then He establish a source for that light. The reality would be that any star, even trillions of miles away, would already become a source of light already reaching planet earth. In other words, before any problem or knowledge of the speed of light was known by man, GOD through HIS WORD, demonstrated the logical solution.

Why did the gods put the stars millions of light years away to make the appearance of a vast and old universe?

Those gawds, they're such kidders.
It seems God is always trying to fool us.

I think God leaves the fools to their own devices.
Explain why god made it appear that the universe is billions of years old when it's really only a few thousand years old.
Why did Vincent Van Gogh paint Starry Night? Perhaps it was simply HIS way of illustrating the enormity of eternity and the endless extent of HIS love and power? Why can't GOD do what please HIM?

Last edited:
Really interesting exploration is going on right now in the Black Sea; they say the area was flooded "like Niagara Falls" when the Mediterranean overflowed into it through the straits.

Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened, Says Robert Ballard
It is an Acknowledged Scientific Fact that the Black Sea flooded as the Mediterranean rose over the edge of the Depression at it's mouth.

This may have created the Legend or a good part of it that was later harnessed by the Ignorants who wrote the Bible.
This has NOTHING to do with Noah's 'Worldwide Flood', had nothing to do with '40 days of rain', and the land around what is now the Black Sea remained untouched.
Jerusalem, ie, is at 2500' altitude, and hasn't been underwater during the existence of Homo sapiens and probably many (tens?) millions of years before that.

Say Goodnight Gracie!
`
The entire earth was flooded when comets, asteroids, and the subterranean water within the earth were unleashed --- not to mention 40 days of relentless rains.

The Bible claims that Jesus is the light of the world. The Bible in Revelations also states that there will be no need for the Sun because GOD will be the light. Imagine for a moment that GOD created light and then He establish a source for that light. The reality would be that any star, even trillions of miles away, would already become a source of light already reaching planet earth. In other words, before any problem or knowledge of the speed of light was known by man, GOD through HIS WORD, demonstrated the logical solution.

Why did the gods put the stars millions of light years away to make the appearance of a vast and old universe?

Those gawds, they're such kidders.
It seems God is always trying to fool us.

I think God leaves the fools to their own devices.
Explain why god made it appear that the universe is billions of years old when it's really only a few thousand years old.
Why did Vincent Van Gogh paint Starry Night? Perhaps it was simply HIS way of illustrating the enormity of eternity and the endless extent of HIS love and power? Why can't GOD do what please HIM?
Sissy dodge

Really interesting exploration is going on right now in the Black Sea; they say the area was flooded "like Niagara Falls" when the Mediterranean overflowed into it through the straits.

It is an Acknowledged Scientific Fact that the Black Sea flooded as the Mediterranean rose over the edge of the Depression at it's mouth.

This may have created the Legend or a good part of it that was later harnessed by the Ignorants who wrote the Bible.
This has NOTHING to do with Noah's 'Worldwide Flood', had nothing to do with '40 days of rain', and the land around what is now the Black Sea remained untouched.
Jerusalem, ie, is at 2500' altitude, and hasn't been underwater during the existence of Homo sapiens and probably many (tens?) millions of years before that.

Say Goodnight Gracie!
`
The entire earth was flooded when comets, asteroids, and the subterranean water within the earth were unleashed --- not to mention 40 days of relentless rains.
That was over 4 billion years ago.

There may be a tendency to read more into this than Dr. Ballard intended.

Many cultures / societies have flood fables. They seem to fit with legend building of events after the last Ice Age. Neither the 5th Egyptian Dynsaty, nor the Chinese (or the Mayan Civilzation), we’re destroyed by a global flood,

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend.

Say Goodnight Gracie!
`

Not to mention your embellished accounts. Are writing a new bible?

Last edited:
A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable
Your basic circular reasoning fallacy. That is evolution in-a-nutshell.

Before Ardi, you were claiming it was Lucy. What a contradiction!

No monkeys are bipedal today. If things in the present help find how things were in the past, then the past monkeys were not bipedal. They also have small cranial capacity like the past monkeys. We also do not see any monkeys becoming human. Humans are humans. Monkeys are monkeys even though you look like a monkey.

So you are wrong again.

I got the term "macroevolutio" from -- Macroevolution. How stupid can you be???!!!???!!!

Furthermore, the answer has already been found circa 2011. Your so-called evolution is behind :icon_lol:.

"The cfr gene resides on a plasmid (mobile element) and can easily be transferred from one bacterium to another. The cfr protein transfers chemical groups called methyl groups to the ribosome (protein-making factory) that prohibits antibiotics from binding to the ribosome but does not affect the function of the ribosome. The gene has been found in MRSA bacteria and helps bacteria resist seven classes of antibiotics. This gene is a very powerful ally to the bacteria! It is unknown whether S. sciuri obtained the gene from another bacteria or whether the cfr gene was original to the bacteria and may have acquired mutations that permitted it to still perform the function of methylation but in a way that allowed the bacteria to resist antibiotics. Either way, it is clearly not the evolution of a new gene from “scratch.” Rather, it is the modification of a current gene that is beneficial to the bacteria in the presence of antibiotics.

The scientist involved in the study stated, “What we've discovered here is so exciting because it represents a truly new chemical mechanism for methylation. We now have a very clear chemical picture of a very clever mechanism for antibiotic resistance that some bacteria have evolved.” Although the bacteria are obviously not “clever,” God in His infinite wisdom and grace designed bacteria with amazing mechanisms to allow them to adapt in a post-Fall world (see this article for more information). If the scientist by using the word evolved means “change,” then yes the bacteria have changed, but they have not evolved new genes that would help them evolve from a microbe into a man."

Bacteria Keep “Outsmarting” Antibiotics

Thats great about the gods designing bacteria. Be sure to thank them for designing the cancer cell. A masterstroke of design.

Holy guacamole!!! YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

I just DESTROYED whiny bripat9643 with his snobby evolution science experiment about bacteria and antibiotics. He may never show his beotchy face ever on USMB again. We know there was no NEW gene created. No modification with descent. Just modification. This shows intelligence behind the design as God has allowed. Further evidence of God. Furthermore, we learned that there is something in the antibiotic to allow the bacteria to change. This is the key, key, key. you looney tunes oaf.

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable.

Just stop now. You are just adding to YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

Instead, why not provide evidence to counter how bacteria and antibiotics work that we found circa 2011? You can't because THERE WAS NO NEW GENE.

There were several things happening around then that made me question evolution such as how did asexual to sexual reproduction happen? The doubts all started with the single-cell and how proteins could form outside the cell when amino acids cannot form properly due to chilarity; It can only happen inside the cell.

Obviously, this colossal experimental finding disproving bripat9643's example should make you realize aha, I should stop doing what I have been typing and go regroup. Any intelligent person would do it. If something like this happened to me, then my face would turn read and I would go pray and ask for new wisdom. This actually did happen to me when I compared evolution.berkeley.edu to creation science circa 2011.

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable

No tirade whatsoever in my last couple of posts, but to address my well thought out and cogent points that just goes over your head:aug08_031:. Do you hear anything when this happens haha?

So, you missed the no new gene, but modification to old gene with no descent. That means we found evolution didn't happen when bacteria become immune to an antibiotic. We also found the path to solve this problem and that is to find what in the antibiotic is causing bacteria to develop immunity to the antibiotic. We know the gene is not becoming a new gene.

Next, I assume you could not answer my question of how a single-cell that uses asexual reproduction become sexual? This is another fail of evolution.

Thus, I shall move on once more in trying to discuss these scientific findings circa 2011 with someone who regularly has scientific arguments go right over their head from their opposition :rolleyes:.

Fort Fun Indiana, where is the chicken that became a dinosaur? If that experiment doesn't happen, then it never did happen and never will happen. You have LIED and are WRONG once again. What kind of brain dead are you?

Chickens descend from theropod dinosaurs. They don’t become dinosaurs.

The atheist scientists are trying to reverse-engineer the chicken into a dinosaur because of their faith-based beliefs.

Reverse Engineering Birds’ Beaks Into Dinosaur Bones

Yeah well that was an interesting article but they won’t be creating dinosaurs. Just malformed chickens.

raptor_chicken__by_mindlesskaos-d86f0b7.jpg

Yup, that's what happens with mutations. I think the experiment went from the beak to the legs. Fort Fun Indiana was so excited to hear that he thought Jurassic Park will be coming to some remote piece of land in his lifetime.

Well all in fun but...I never saw fort fun Indiana claim he thinks Jurassic park exists.

No one can convince Fort Fun Indiana different. To him birds from dinosaurs is a fact. He thinks the re-engineering of beak and legs will eventually happen or else he has to go back to the drawing board to explain how birds became dinosaurs.

Creation science doesn't think birds macro-evolved from dinosaurs because their lung structure is different and that their leg structure (femur) does not move significantly when they walk or run. They articulate their lower leg structure in order to run. This is so in order for the birds to take air into their lungs. Otherwise, their air-sac lung will collapse with dino legs which has both upper and lower leg motion. This air-sac lung gives them enough lung capacity for flight.

"The fountains of the deep."

The Great Flood occurred, not only because of the rain, ite also says the earth "opened up" and released the "fountains of the deep."

Another huge OCEAN deep within gave up its water for a time.

Did Geologists Discover ‘Fountains of the Deep’ From Genesis Flood?

"Might be, may be, could be"... this is quack speculation.

Even as a Christian, I don't believe there's a HIDDEN OCEAN under the earth's mantel, and I don't believe the earth was created in 6 days and is only 6,000 years old either. You have to completely suspend reality to be a YEC cultist and believe a lot of these quack science theories.

No Christian believes the Earth is 6000 years old - except he is an idiot, what the people like to show, who say such a nonsense about Christians. First to remember what meant "thousand years"? Very easy: "concrete reality, but uncountable high". The number which is today in the very most near of this expression is the number "googol" = 10^100. Looks even nearly like 1000, isn't it?

One day someone liked to know how old the creation really is - in a concrete number of years. A question of quality became suddenly a question of quantity. A new form to see the world was born. He took the bible and started to find out how old the world is by counting the numbers in the bible and found out "6 thousand years old". If he had found out "6 googol years old" it would had been not any difference. It was a totally new idea - that's the important thing.

Afterwards started a long period of approximations to find out how old the world really is. Depends now what to see under the expression "the world" - what's on its own a kind of placeholder not only for this three things: the earth, the universe or the multiverse (if a multiverse is existing at all, what we never will know). In case of the universe the concrete number of the last approximation is in the moment 13.8 billion years. It was 13.7 billion years before CERN found the god damned difficult to find Higgs particle.

An let me now correct you: The world was created from god in 6 days. That's different. Then followed the 7th day, where god rested and saw everything what he made was always good. What's not so clear today is whether we are now still in the 7th day of creation or whether the 8th day of creation yet had begun. We will see what Jesus will tell us, when he will come back from the place, where he will prepare (¿where he did prepare?) a home for us and all our friends.

Last edited:
Thats great about the gods designing bacteria. Be sure to thank them for designing the cancer cell. A masterstroke of design.

Holy guacamole!!! YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

I just DESTROYED whiny bripat9643 with his snobby evolution science experiment about bacteria and antibiotics. He may never show his beotchy face ever on USMB again. We know there was no NEW gene created. No modification with descent. Just modification. This shows intelligence behind the design as God has allowed. Further evidence of God. Furthermore, we learned that there is something in the antibiotic to allow the bacteria to change. This is the key, key, key. you looney tunes oaf.

A rather frantic tirade that addresses nothing. I've noticed that the hyper-religious tend to behave as you do (screeching rants), when their gods are held accountable.

Just stop now. You are just adding to YOUR POST #556 IS THE STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST, STUPIDEST STATEMENT IN THE UNIVERSE!!!

Instead, why not provide evidence to counter how bacteria and antibiotics work that we found circa 2011? You can't because THERE WAS NO NEW GENE.

There were several things happening around then that made me question evolution such as how did asexual to sexual reproduction happen? The doubts all started with the single-cell and how proteins could form outside the cell when amino acids cannot form properly due to chilarity; It can only happen inside the cell.

Obviously, this colossal experimental finding disproving bripat9643's example should make you realize aha, I should stop doing what I have been typing and go regroup. Any intelligent person would do it. If something like this happened to me, then my face would turn read and I would go pray and ask for new wisdom. This actually did happen to me when I compared evolution.berkeley.edu to creation science circa 2011.

No tirade whatsoever in my last couple of posts, but to address my well thought out and cogent points that just goes over your head:aug08_031:. Do you hear anything when this happens haha?

So, you missed the no new gene, but modification to old gene with no descent. That means we found evolution didn't happen when bacteria become immune to an antibiotic. We also found the path to solve this problem and that is to find what in the antibiotic is causing bacteria to develop immunity to the antibiotic. We know the gene is not becoming a new gene.

Next, I assume you could not answer my question of how a single-cell that uses asexual reproduction become sexual? This is another fail of evolution.

Thus, I shall move on once more in trying to discuss these scientific findings circa 2011 with someone who regularly has scientific arguments go right over their head from their opposition :rolleyes:.

I notice that your rants against science and discovery contain references to “we found....” but you fail to supply a source for your claims.

I can understand your reluctance to do so as your ID’iot creation ministries do no research and fail to publish in peer reviewed literature. ID’iot / creationists simply making pronouncements that only appeal to other ID’iot / creationists is not relevant to the science community.

Last edited:
Chickens descend from theropod dinosaurs. They don’t become dinosaurs.

The atheist scientists are trying to reverse-engineer the chicken into a dinosaur because of their faith-based beliefs.

Reverse Engineering Birds’ Beaks Into Dinosaur Bones

Yeah well that was an interesting article but they won’t be creating dinosaurs. Just malformed chickens.

raptor_chicken__by_mindlesskaos-d86f0b7.jpg

Yup, that's what happens with mutations. I think the experiment went from the beak to the legs. Fort Fun Indiana was so excited to hear that he thought Jurassic Park will be coming to some remote piece of land in his lifetime.

Well all in fun but...I never saw fort fun Indiana claim he thinks Jurassic park exists.

No one can convince Fort Fun Indiana different. To him birds from dinosaurs is a fact. He thinks the re-engineering of beak and legs will eventually happen or else he has to go back to the drawing board to explain how birds became dinosaurs.

Creation science doesn't think birds macro-evolved from dinosaurs because their lung structure is different and that their leg structure (femur) does not move significantly when they walk or run. They articulate their lower leg structure in order to run. This is so in order for the birds to take air into their lungs. Otherwise, their air-sac lung will collapse with dino legs which has both upper and lower leg motion. This air-sac lung gives them enough lung capacity for flight.

ID’iot / creationists also believe that humans wearing buckskin outfits frolicked with dinosaurs just a few thousand years ago.

It’s just hilarious when ID’iot / creationists try to lecture others on subject matter they don’t understand.

Were There Dinosaurs on Noah’s Ark? - The Atlantic

There may be a tendency to read more into this than Dr. Ballard intended.

Many cultures / societies have flood fables. They seem to fit with legend building of events after the last Ice Age. Neither the 5th Egyptian Dynsaty, nor the Chinese (or the Mayan Civilzation), we’re destroyed by a global flood,

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend.
You folks are getting me wrong. I don't believe in the Noah story, but I thought it was interesting that the massive flooding that may have started it is being scientifically validated. Just sharing an other explanation for The Flood.

Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend
And you "know" that how?
Because it is absurd on every level. We know it as much as we know that rainbow unicorns didn't build thw great pyramids.
The Sphinx and the Pyramids likely survived the FLOOD. That would make them pre-Egyptian. Were The Pyramids and the Sphinx Built Before the Great Flood? | Ancient Code OR maybe not!
Here is another explanation:

Last edited:
Noah’s pleasure cruise can be relegated to myth and legend
And you "know" that how?

I know there is no evidence of a global flood that occurred 6,000 years ago. I know that the fable proposing that someone named Noah built a boat and gathered two of every species of animal is just nonsense.
You know no such thing. You have to believe this or you atheistic rhetoric becomes nothing more that! Read the Bible story. Noah didn't collect 2 of every animal. Some he took more of. And Noah and his son's built the Ark and GOD brought the animals to him...

Forum List

Back