Science says dudes swapped for chicks are still dudes

To further illustrate the point, note that NO male athletes are being unfairly dominated in their sports by women who claim to be men, because, as all can clearly see, biology simply trumps politics. Men and women are different, no matter how often the usual suspects stomp their feet or how long their hold their breath, and you can't turn one into the other just by wishing really hard or by cutting things off their bodies. You can make some men look like women or some women look like men, but that's about it.

My preferred analogy is "you can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange but that doesn't make it an orange".
I get the impression most trans people have not even had the stems removed before counting themselves (and wanting others to count them) as transsexual. This is not really my subject. I have nothing against them, but know they are not the same as the opposite sex as their birth even if they have been cored or had the stem removed.

I get the impression most trans people have not even had the stems removed before counting themselves (and wanting others to count them) as transsexual. This is not really my subject. I have nothing against them, but know they are not the same as the opposite sex as their birth even if they have been cored or had the stem removed.
And that really is the point. A man can believe he's a woman trapped in a man's body, but he STILL HAS A MAN'S BODY, and that can't be changed by making a few cosmetic alterations. Allowing him to then "compete" against biologic women puts them at a severe disadvantage and continuing this will ultimately mean all female sports records will be held by biological men.

And that really is the point. A man can believe he's a woman trapped in a man's body, but he STILL HAS A MAN'S BODY, and that can't be changed by making a few cosmetic alterations. Allowing him to then "compete" against biologic women puts them at a severe disadvantage and continuing this will ultimately mean all female sports records will be held by biological men.

The thing is they aren't even requiring them to make the cosmetic alterations anymore. just pump up on estrogen and that's it.

The current situation has blurred the line between a serious mental condition and a fetish.

Bruce Jenner was ahead of his time. Today, he could win the Olympic decathlon as a man, transition to a woman, then win again in world record fashion.

Let's just let the pretend women compete with the real women, who cares if real women lose to men, isn't that the way nature intended? The left wants women to be second class citizens and what better way to prove it than letting men pummel them in sports.

Let's just let the pretend women compete with the real women, who cares if real women lose to men, isn't that the way nature intended? The left wants women to be second class citizens and what better way to prove it than letting men pummel them in sports.
We spent decades and lots of money setting things up and telling young girls that they can compete in athletics, now we're telling them to not bother, a boy's just going to beat them anyway.

We spent decades and lots of money setting things up and telling young girls that they can compete in athletics, now we're telling them to not bother, a boy's just going to beat them anyway.
Yep, pretty low of the left to set these women up and then yank out the carpet, so to speak. That's the great thing about being a lefty, principles don't matter, it is feelings that count, no reality.

You either have a Y chromosome or you don't. Simple.

It can be more complex than that.
For example, instead of XX or XY, you can have XXY, or you can have an XX where one of the X's has been tranferred the part from a Y that produces the penis.
Or you can be XX and have a glandular or food poisoning that results in a penis.
And since the penis is from back in as a fetus and puberty is not till early teens, switches can happen.
A chromosome can be over ridden by illness or food poisoning, at any time.

all true about mtf trans dominating women's sports but then......the twilight zone kicked in and the mtf trans was beaten by a ftm trans at his own game. Now who woulda seen that coming. That ftm trans wanted to strike a blow for women's sports is my analysis. and did.

Forum List

Back