Science says dudes swapped for chicks are still dudes

There's a rumor everywhere, not new, you are a retard.

Your insults don't alter the fact that there's a rumor now does it. Seems instead of insulting me you'd be celebrating the fact that another on your side is potentially mentally ill mtf.

Last edited:
The current situation has blurred the line between a serious mental condition and a fetish.
Condition has not. Liberal bias toward avoiding non inclusion and permissiveness (as we should not hurt these fragile people's feelings) has done it. I believe in the pendulum of normality. Gravity weights toward the center, not the extremes. That does not mean that with a push, the swing will not pick such speed that it goes much further temporarily then can or should be tolerated. It mean it will inexorably stop that direction and move back towards the center. In the area of sports, we are reaching the turn around point. Men with a makeover should not be competing in women's sports. If sports were more important than their genes and chromosomes, they should have remained the sex they were born with or be resigned to compete in a league of their own, that they finance, without externalizing the costs of their personal decisions to society.

Wise words White 6 It's been interesting and in some cases laughable. I can't help but just sitting back and enjoying it because women started this back in the 90s. Maybe as early as late 80s.

Forum List

Back