Science v. ridiculous right wing propaganda based on corporate greed

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
eventually these extremely gullible stone age Trump voters will die off, question is who will swirl down the bowl first - them or the planet

I'm inclined to bet on Mother Earth but never misunderestimate the power of stupidity, just look at the GOP clown presidents and Congresses from the recent past, probably be really close

gerrymandering may have destroyed what's left of the nation's democracy and by extension any hope for the planet, we'll see

U.S. scientists to protest Trump policies at Earth Day rally in Washington

Pee-wee-Herman-Listening-to-Reason.gif

We just have to wait for the baby boomers to die off... this is a golden age of senility

We just have to wait for the baby boomers to die off... this is a golden age of senility
Don't forget the Powell Memorandum. The power structure learned much from the push back on authority. That's why you are much less free now, and why your media brings you corporate state PR instead of news.

UN and the phony science behind it:
CLIMATE CHANGE IS, IN REALITY, A REDISTRIBUTION OF AMERICAN WEALTH.

^ what about that UN admission do you not understand??????????????????
Point to the scientist who thinks that giving America's money away changes climate.
Explain to me in your best scientific voice, how pollution improves by letting China burn American coal with reckless abandon.
Please stop being one of the stupids that Democrats prey on. We just voted to end that bullshit.

Point to the scientist who thinks that giving America's money away changes climate.
Explain to me in your best scientific voice, how pollution improves by letting China burn American coal with reckless abandon.
Please stop being one of the stupids that Democrats prey on. We just voted to end that bullshit.
whatever you say you old lady.... did you take your meds?

I didn't say it dumbass. The UN said it. Listen to the words of former United Nations climate official Ottmar Edenhofer:

"One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with the environmental policy anymore, with problems such as deforestation or the ozone hole," said Edenhofer, who co-chaired the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change working group on Mitigation of Climate Change from 2008 to 2015.

Listen very carefully, Purp:
"We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

Listen to the UN tell you idiots the truth again:
"We redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy," said Edenhofer.

Again:

Again, until you understand the truth:

Again:
****** De facto means IN REALITY.******

Are you tired of being the stupid that the UN counts on? Do you get it yet??
Again: FREE YOURSELF FROM ILLUSION.
Again: FREE YOURSELF FROM ILLUSION............

You need less meds, and more intelligence. Fight your impulse to be ignorant of the truth.

Last edited:

you may have voted to 'end that bullshit' but all you got was a trainload more

bigly sad

Bigly understanding. Trump understands what you don't....reality.

Did you miss the, "from 2008 to 2015 I gave your money away....." part? Obama was the one who embraced handing our hard earned income to everyone but us. Obama championed redistribution of our wealth. Trump does not. It is why Trump is our President and Hitlery is not.

Bigly understanding. Trump understands what you don't....reality.

Did you miss the, "from 2008 to 2015 I gave your money away....." part? Obama was the one who embraced handing our hard earned income to everyone but us. Obama championed redistribution of our wealth. Trump does not. It is why Trump is our President and Hitlery is not.

you want to discuss wealth redistribution?

250px-If-us-land-mass-were-distributed-like-us-wealth.png

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Warren Buffett

Sure.
obama-transfer-wealth.jpg

Let's start with the plane loads of our money, illegally laundered through Swiss banks and flown to Obama's Iranian friends......... How much cash can you fit in a plane and gift it to terrorists? And how many planes loads of our paychecks did Obama sneak through before he finally got caught?
Were guns the only thing Obama smuggled across the border to the Mexican drug cartels?
Or was it more like, guns and funds?

Sure.

Let's start with the plane loads of our money, illegally laundered through Swiss banks and flown to Obama's Iranian friends......... How much cash can you fit in a plane and gift it to terrorists? And how many planes loads of our paychecks did Obama sneak through before he finally got caught?
Were guns the only thing Obama smuggled across the border to the Mexican drug cartels?
Or was it more like, guns and funds?
Fake News ...Right wing Stupid

Not fake news. Caught in the act. And Obama had to admit it. Obama said he had to launder the money because you can't just cut Iran a check. Yes you can and he had.
But large sums needed to be laundered so it couldn't be traced back to him. Nothing fake about it. Treasonous yes, fake no. Left wing incomprehendables.........

Not fake news. Caught in the act. And Obama had to admit it. Obama said he had to launder the money because you can't just cut Iran a check. Yes you can and he had.
But large sums needed to be laundered so it couldn't be traced back to him. Nothing fake about it. Treasonous yes, fake no. Left wing incomprehendables.........
Fake News totally Fake ... bizarre Right wing Beliefs ....similar to Bowling Green

eventually these extremely gullible stone age Trump voters will die off, question is who will swirl down the bowl first - them or the planet

I'm inclined to bet on Mother Earth but never misunderestimate the power of stupidity, just look at the GOP clown presidents and Congresses from the recent past, probably be really close

gerrymandering may have destroyed what's left of the nation's democracy and by extension any hope for the planet, we'll see

U.S. scientists to protest Trump policies at Earth Day rally in Washington

tumblr_o6hbr8vKQL1sm6qp8o1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back