🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

scientology vs IRS

He stated across the board................yes...............

Is that the final plan? Has the final deal been negotiated....................Nope..............

Again, what is the Dems proposal............

Ben Carson's plan will be to tax corporate profits up to 45 percent.
I haven't seen that..............Link it...................

Because corporate Inversion are running at 35% rates...............to 12% rates in Canada, Ireland, and the UK.

I already discussed it at length here:

Carson's tax plan: The epitome of stupid, meaningless, babble. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
In your posts.........you make an ASSUMPTION.........that he would tax them 3 times to make 45%............

Do you know what Assume means...................Make an Ass out of You and me...........You made that assumption in your post #15.

Since I haven't seen an official proposal from Carson........how do I score it...................

Show me something other than ASSUMPTIONS from sound bites of debates..................

In the article I posted we could assume he's against a Progressive tax rate on Corps..............based on what he's said in the past....................

Again, I haven't seen an official plan..............HAVE YOU?

Ben Carson on Tax Reform

God says tithe at 10%; no triple tithe for bumper crops
What we need to do is come up with something simple. And when I pick up my Bible, you know what I see? I see the fairest individual in the universe, God, and he's given us a system. It's called a tithe.
We don't necessarily have to do 10% but it's the principle. He didn't say if your crops fail, don't give me any tithe or if you have a bumper crop, give me triple tithe. So there must be something inherently fair about proportionality. You make $10 billion, you put in a billion. You make $10 you put in one. Of course you've got to get rid of the loopholes. Some people say, 'Well that's not fair because it doesn't hurt the guy who made $10 billion as much as the guy who made 10.' Where does it say you've got to hurt the guy? He just put a billion dollars in the pot. We don't need to hurt him. It's that kind of thinking that has resulted in 602 banks in the Cayman Islands. That money needs to be back here building our infrastructure and creating jobs.

Source: One Nation, by Dr. Ben Carson, on National Prayer Breakfast , May 20, 2014

Is that the final plan? Has the final deal been negotiated....................Nope..............

Because corporate Inversion are running at 35% rates...............to 12% rates in Canada, Ireland, and the UK.

Carson's tax plan: The epitome of stupid, meaningless, babble. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
In your posts.........you make an ASSUMPTION.........that he would tax them 3 times to make 45%............

Do you know what Assume means...................Make an Ass out of You and me...........You made that assumption in your post #15.

Since I haven't seen an official proposal from Carson........how do I score it...................

Show me something other than ASSUMPTIONS from sound bites of debates..................

In the article I posted we could assume he's against a Progressive tax rate on Corps..............based on what he's said in the past....................

1 - Why in the world do you write like that? Are you not capable of writing on more than a 1st grade level?

2 - I am not making any assumptions. Carson himself is the one who said it. He said to tax the GDP at 15 percent, and then to tax corporate profits at another 15 percent, and then to tax capital gains at another 15 percent. Carson is the one who said it. I assumed nothing.

1 - Why in the world do you write like that? Are you not capable of writing on more than a 1st grade level?

2 - I am not making any assumptions. Carson himself is the one who said it. He said to tax the GDP at 15 percent, and then to tax corporate profits at another 15 percent, and then to tax capital gains at another 15 percent. Carson is the one who said it. I assumed nothing.
BS...........I you are taking sound bites................and making assumptions.......

I have seen NO OFFICIAL PLAN...........

I'll give you Ryan's plan though..........and it is progressive.................it cuts business taxation..........and has been graded........

The Economic Effects of Rand Paul’s Tax Reform Plan

Our analysis finds that Senator Paul’s plan would grow the economy by 12.9 percent in the long run, create 4.3 million jobs, and cost $1.8 trillion over ten years on a static basis and raise $737 billion when accounting for economic growth.

The plan would include a $15,000 standard deduction (per filer) and a $5,000 per person personal exemption. This means that a family of four would pay no income tax on their first $50,000 of income ($55,000 for a family of five, etc.).

Flat tax.......progressive.........cuts business taxes......designed to increase growth.........Tax Foundation says it will cost us about a Trillion over a 10 year period with the offset of JOBS gained................

Get rid of the deductions................put it a 15%.............and the same for Corp..........and you wouldn't lose the money they ASSUME WE WILL LOSE.................

I you are taking sound bites................and making assumptions.

No, I'm talking Carson's exact words, and elementary school level mathematics. So it turns out that grade school reading, writing, and arithmetic are all above your education level.

Ted Cruz's plan................

The Excellent Part Of Ted Cruz's Tax Plan Is Why We Need Dynamic Scoring

Senator Ted Cruz gave us his tax plan yesterday and the excellent part of it is the reason that we need to use dynamic scoring to judge tax plans. That is we need to look at the effect of tax laws, tax rules, after all of the various effects have worked their way through the economy, not just look at the static effects of changing rates. And this is not just because of the dynamic effects of different tax rates, as is sometime alleged. This is hugely important when we look at a different structure of taxation, which is what Cruz is suggesting. Essentially Cruz is suggesting an abolition of corporate taxation, a huge reduction in capital taxation and an increase in consumption taxation. That’s the right way for the economy to move and we would expect it to have significant dynamic effects, over and above what we might find from the mere change in rates.

The important part of the change is here:

Elimination of the payroll tax and the corporate income tax, to be replaced by a 16% Business Flat Tax. This would tax companies’ gross receipts from sales of goods and services, less purchases from other businesses, including capital investment. Simple, efficient, fair.

Yes, there’s many other changes but this is the one that’s most important for my argument. As the AEI points out, this is really a VAT by another name:

Following Senator Rand Paul’s lead, Senator Ted Cruz has released a tax reform plan that includes a substantial value added tax (VAT).

Cruz’s plan would abolish the payroll and self-employment tax, the corporate income tax, and the estate and gift tax, and would also slash individual income tax rates to a flat 10%. The plan would recoup part of the revenue loss by adopting a 16% VAT, slightly larger than Paul’s proposed 14.5% VAT.

Consumption taxes with a low income flat tax..............No taxes if you make under $36,000

I you are taking sound bites................and making assumptions.

No, I'm talking Carson's exact words, and elementary school level mathematics. So it turns out that grade school reading, writing, and arithmetic are all above your education level.
I am saying...........that you are using SOUND BITES to score the final proposal...........and until you get the final proposal in detail you have MADE AN ASSUMPTION.....................

Now for the NTH TIME............................show me Clinton's tax plan..........show me the Dem's plan..............where is it............

:dunno::dunno:

Your side bitches and moans, using sound bites to justify no official proposal.......................while offering NOTHING IN RETURN BUT MORE OF THE SAME..............

Show me the tax plans of the Democratic party.

I am saying...........that you are using SOUND BITES to score the final proposal...........and until you get the final proposal in detail you have MADE AN ASSUMPTION.....................

And I am saying...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You use too many fucking periods...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And that the math is very simple...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I didn't make assumptions, I just took was Carson said and did some basic arithmetic...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......................................................................

Tis......................my posting style.........................deal with it...............iggy it...............or change the channel...............

I have considered your request to change my style of posting..................and flushed it................

However I did find one aspect of your candidates tax plans...............................................

Hillary.......................................

Hillary Clinton
Raises rates on medium-term capital gains (investments held for less than six years) to between 24% and 39.6%.

Bernie Sanders
Increases the net investment income surtax to 10%.

Bernie Sanders
Increases the top estate tax rate to 65%, and lowers the estate tax exclusion to $3.5 million.

Comparing the 2016 Presidential Tax Reform Proposals

In most categories of taxation...................they have NO PLAN.........
:disbelief::disbelief:

2910080-1670440080-resiz.jpg

---
I'm glad to see that we're getting back to the OP topic:
scientology vs IRS
science versus the IRS..............LOL

I've given plans of current candidates..................with some of the scoring by the tax foundation................
showing potential, estimated revenue versus job growth analysis.................

I guess the science of it.........is to not explore variables....................or rates........or potential loss and gains.............

What SCIENCE is it absent of data.............hmmm................

Okay........battling on two threads.............and the op is on non profit status..........got them mixed up..............

---
scientology vs IRS

I've given plans of current candidates..................with some of the scoring by the tax foundation................
showing potential, estimated revenue versus job growth analysis.................

I guess the science of it.........is to not explore variables....................or rates........or potential loss and gains.............

---
What does science have to do with the OP or what Carson said?
Do we have a hypothesis, conceptual & operational definitions ... before we even discuss relevant "data"?
Ya got me confused.

---
scientology vs IRS

---
What does science have to do with the OP or what Carson said?
Do we have a hypothesis, conceptual & operational definitions ... before we even discuss relevant "data"?
Ya got me confused.
I was arguing on 3 different threads and confused myself...................starting posting data on the wrong thread..........sorry.

OOPs.........

Forum List

Back