Score: US Army 5 vs USMC 3

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
The Dallas sniper shot 12 and killed 5 cops last week whereas a Baton Rouge sniper shot 6 and killed 3 this morning.

The Dallas sniper was a US Army vet while the one in Baton Rouge was USMC.

Both received Honorable Discharges.

Both were KIA by the cops on the street at the incidents.

That's an interesting score. Normally you would expect the Marine to be more lethal since the Corps gives their Soldiers Of The Sea much more M-16 training than the Army.

Both had a 50% kill rate which is largely a factor of the cartridge used.

However the Army soldier's shoot and move strategy was superior to the marine's static attack however.

Last edited:
CBS News reported this evening that the FBI had predicted more such shootings of cops, which is why BHO predicted this continued carnage in his speech last week in Dallas.

The FBI has said there are numerous credible threats.

The correct term is "assassinated" rather than "shot and killed". Veterans do bad things just like cowardly civilians. It's alleged that the Army brass was aware of Major Nadal's association with radical Islam but in the modern liberal Army climate nobody was anxious to do anything about the jihad Major until he killed 13 of his own Troops in a shooting rampage at Ft. Hood. Apparently the Military Police at Ft. Hood had been disarmed and or relatively untrained so the Army had to call freaking "911" the local Police. Nadal was finally shot and wounded by a single courageous female Police Officer who never got the National recognition she deserved. It should be noted that it took about 7 years from the crime to execute former Army Sgt. and Bronze Star awarded Timothy McVeigh for the OKC bombing but it's going on ten years and Major Nadal is still on federal death row.

Last edited:
The correct term is "assassinated" rather than "shot and killed". Veterans do bad things just like cowardly civilians. It's alleged that the Army brass was aware of Major Nadal's association with radical Islam but in the modern liberal Army climate nobody was anxious to do anything about the jihad Major until he killed 13 of his own Troops in a shooting rampage at Ft. Hood. Apparently the Military Police at Ft. Hood had been disarmed and or relatively untrained so the Army had to call freaking "911" the local Police. Nadal was finally shot and wounded by a single courageous female Police Officer who never got the National recognition she deserved. It should be noted that it took about 7 years from the crime to execute former Army Sgt. and Bronze Star awarded Timothy McVeigh for the OKC bombing but it's going on ten years and Major Nadal is still on federal death row.
No they were shot and killed. They would need to be important to everyone in order to be seen as assassination.

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb
  1. murder (an important person) for political or religious reasons.

No they were shot and killed. They would need to be important to everyone in order to be seen as assassination.

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

There you have it in a nutshell. The radical left who enjoys the security and freedom of the greatest Country in the world claims that the Police Officers who risk their lives every day and sometimes die to preserve the Constitution that they swear to uphold are "not important enough to be seen as assassinated". I rest my case.

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

There you have it in a nutshell. The radical left who enjoys the security and freedom of the greatest Country in the world claims that the Police Officers who risk their lives every day and sometimes die to preserve the Constitution that they swear to uphold are "not important enough to be seen as assassinated". I rest my case.
You never had a case. I dont know many cops like the ones you just described. The ones I know were crooks with badges that murdered, robbed and harassed Black and Mexican people all the time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/13/u...frankly-about-police-view-of-blacks.html?_r=0

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

When they get killed violating Constitutional rights is it still assassination?

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

You never had a case. I dont know many cops like the ones you just described. The ones I know were crooks with badges that murdered, robbed and harassed Black and Mexican people all the time.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/13/u...frankly-about-police-view-of-blacks.html?_r=0

No way you can be this ignorant in real life.

If you ever get in a bind and need help, please don't call 911.

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

Why not? If i need an ambulance i will call 911. Were you so dumb that you thought 911 only summoned the police?

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

Why not? If i need an ambulance i will call 911. Were you so dumb that you thought 911 only summoned the police?

Make sure you tell the dispatcher how much you hate the police. Hopefully the ambulance will show up late.

When the bullet goes into you then you are "shot".

It comes from the term "shot" which was the ammo loaded into a classic blunderbuss. Still applies to shotguns.

When you die from the gunshot wound you are "killed". This happens 20% of the time from single handgun wounds statistically and 80% of the time from long gun wounds.

A handgun is a gun that you can shoot with one hand only. Or two if you prefer.

A long gun is a carbine or shotgun or rifle.

A gun is any firearm. The word comes from "Gunilda" the Gothic name of a Medieval Gothic catapult. They loved their catapult so they gave her a female name. This is still a modern tradition in the USMC. My M-14 was called "Emmie" -- by me. Just as Jim Bowie called his squirrel rifle "Betsy" which is a play on words for best-y.

You're right I completely forgot about the US Army Muslim chaplain.

And McVeigh was US Army too.

Jeeze the score is much higher for the US Army than I thought.

Too bad the Army does not do this good in the Army/Navy Game.

Last edited:

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

Make sure you tell the dispatcher how much you hate the police. Hopefully the ambulance will show up late.
Why would I mention the police when i dont want them around me?

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

Where I live, you'd have to wait 20-30 minutes for them to get here...

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

Assassination normally applies to heads of state not to just ordinary working joe's.

Last edited:

assassinate
əˈsasɪneɪt/
verb

Assassination normally applies to heads of state not just ordinary working joe's.
All we get is execution..

When they get killed violating Constitutional rights is it still assassination?
Technically and grammatically it would be "while being killed in reprisal of violating Constitutional rights".

But you are essentially right however.

It is a race war on the streets between really pissed off Negroes and their police oppressors.

You should try thinking outside the box.

Free your mind and then your brainwashed dumb stupid azz will follow.

Be advised a lot of calls for "amber lamps" will have a cop car accompaniment with the reasonable assumption criminal activity caused the emergency.

Be advised a lot of calls for "amber lamps" will have a cop car accompaniment with the reasonable assumption criminal activity caused the emergency.
Maybe thats how it works in your trailer park but thats not how it works where I live. When you call for an ambulance either the fire dept or the paramedics come out.

Forum List

Back