Scotland national team refuse to take the BLM knee at the Euros

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2021
Breaking news.

I don’t support the Scottish football team for various reasons I can go into anytime anyone wants however they’ve went right up in my estimation with that.

Deciding to stand instead to make their point. It’s not often I’m proud to be Scottish but this is one of the times.

Attachments

• 6F0CAA13-9583-42D1-B38E-7CFB236B1E8A.png
    6F0CAA13-9583-42D1-B38E-7CFB236B1E8A.png
    189.6 KB · Views: 21
Breaking news.

I don’t support the Scottish football team for various reasons I can go into anytime anyone wants however they’ve went right up in my estimation with that.

Deciding to stand instead to make their point. It’s not often I’m proud to be Scottish but this is one of the times.

Wow!

Finally a group that has the guts to stand up to politically correct nonsense!

As a lifelong coward, I am in awe of their action.

Here in the States, our athletes are too chicken to follow suit!

Well they're doing it in the game against England now after a u-turn due to political and media pressure.

Unbelievable.

This is where this shit leads when you've been doing it for that long - stop doing it and you're accused of not taking racism seriously and the also if you agree to it folk then force and compel you into doing it.

Fascist-like.

It's not all bad though, it's only the one game against England (as some sort of show of solidarity due to England players getting racial abuse) and they'll be standing the other games and the head coach/manager Steve Clark has blasted the outside influences that's forced them into a u-turn saying they're ignorant and meddling - amongst other things.

Breaking news.

You sound like Michelle Obama. The first time that bitch felt she had reason to be proud to be an American was when her husband won the nomination for POTUS.

"It's not often I'm proud to be a Scot?"
I'm always proud to be an American.
I'm also proud to be part of the Keith Clan from way back in the days of Robert The Bruce.
The downfall of any country is when their people have nothing to be proud of.
If a country's own people don't love it...then that country is history.
You have reason to be proud of Scotland. Trust me.

Breaking news.

You sound like Michelle Obama. The first time that bitch felt she had reason to be proud to be an American was when her husband won the nomination for POTUS.

I'm also proud to be part of the Keith Clan from way back in the days of Robert The Bruce.

Kevin Bridges is unfunny. Really unfunny.

It's Billy Connelly you want.

Breaking news.

Wow!

That's why their ratings have tanked and they'll begin paying attention when those fat contracts are a distant memory.

Breaking news.

And as well, My Clan dates back to the first Lord Earl of Stirling (as well as Culloden).

I'm America first, last and always - but I'll always remember where it all started...

It was great seeing them stand before their game yesterday and refuse to take the knee (along with the Czech Republic).

The fact that they are taking the knee again in "solidarity" with England before the England game, before refusing to do it in the next game after England, against Croatia actually isn't that bad a thing as I first thought - it shows that it's an empty gesture that's getting done and then not done then done - almost on whims and like it's not a big deal or serious anymore.

Breaking news.

Wow!

That's why their ratings have tanked and they'll begin paying attention when those fat contracts are a distant memory.
What ratings exactly? Do you have a link to this claim because I am thinking that will only make many like them better....

Breaking news.

And what point were they making? By standing as usual, that makes a particular point? That they don't care how many unarmed blacks are shot down in the USA by cops? I fail to find anything admirable in that. Just more racist reactionism. We don't need Scots to demonstrate that attitude, it's rampant among the GOP here!

Breaking news.

And what point were they making? By standing as usual, that makes a particular point? That they don't care how many unarmed blacks are shot down in the USA by cops? I fail to find anything admirable in that. Just more racist reactionism. We don't need Scots to demonstrate that attitude, it's rampant among the GOP here!
Shut the fuck up

Breaking news.

More than likely they know that in about 10-11 million arrests by police in a year, about 1000 total perps are killed by the police....and only about 400 of them are black, the majority being white. Why take a knee over something that stupid and insignificant?

This is the problem for me when it's went on too long like this has.

When it stops getting done the maniacs can shout that no-one's taking racism seriously anymore because they've stopped taking this knee.

Players and teams then get blasted for not doing it.

"Blasted" - what gives anyone the right to blast anyone? why are people being compelled and forced to do anything? that's wrong. It's fascism. Genuine fascism dressed up as virtue and is along the same lines of the folk saying "it's not enough to just not be racist anymore - we demand more"

Forum List

Back