Scotland national team refuse to take the BLM knee at the Euros

I liked it when the players wore t-shirts and had displays for the organisations Show Racism The Red Card & Kick It Out - both of them legitimate anti-racism campaigns.

They were ALWAYS well supported - players/clubs participated and no fans (to my knowledge but I'm 100% sure I'm correct) ever booed.

That's why people aren't stupid and don't buy into players taking this knee as it doesn't stand for equality like the organisations I mentioned already did.

The displays from them organisations weren't aggressive, in your face and every single week. It was a few times per year to send out a message and everyone was on board with it.

The message was simple - football is for everyone regardless of background, race, religion, age etc. Which is correct.

The BLM kneeling message is very very different despite what some folk try and claim. They have even resorted to lying, trying to say it's not for BLM and it's for equality. Bullshit straw clutching. Some of the players themselves have even let slip that it's for BLM.

I've not seen Scottish players do this, but I've seen black players raise their fist in the air too like a black power salute whilst kneeling - that adds a new dimension to it that it's about more than basic equality like they try and claim.
The kneeling started because some idiot figured out he wasn't good enough to win the Super Bowl. His BLM girlfriend has filled his mind with excrement and he started acting like Prince Harry.....even though his parents were better to him than he deserved.

Breaking news.

I don’t support the Scottish football team for various reasons I can go into anytime anyone wants however they’ve went right up in my estimation with that.

Deciding to stand instead to make their point. It’s not often I’m proud to be Scottish but this is one of the times.
Sorry to burst your bubble, fella, but...

Players and staff from both England and Scotland took the knee ahead of their Euro 2020 clash.
While the England squad have seen the gesture booed by a minority of supporters of late, Scotland have been standing against racism before games.
Having initially said they would not take the knee, the visitors relented and – despite both sets of supporters booing their rivals’ national anthems – the reaction to the anti-racism gesture was the most positive of recent games, with a cacophony of noise drowning out barely audible booing.

---
Poor racists. Will no one support them anymore? :laughing0301:

Breaking news.

I don’t support the Scottish football team for various reasons I can go into anytime anyone wants however they’ve went right up in my estimation with that.

Deciding to stand instead to make their point. It’s not often I’m proud to be Scottish but this is one of the times.
And what point were they making? By standing as usual, that makes a particular point? That they don't care how many unarmed blacks are shot down in the USA by cops? I fail to find anything admirable in that. Just more racist reactionism. We don't need Scots to demonstrate that attitude, it's rampant among the GOP here!
Oh my gawd..the scots don't care about violent criminal blacks being shot in america by cops trying to stop them from committing crimes? And you are losing mind over this? Bwahahah

Breaking news.

Scotland will suffer loss of credibility in their football league.
The American face of racism won't work for them there.

If Scotland goes anywhere in the tournament they are going to have to walk it back.

Breaking news.

Players and staff from both England and Scotland took the knee ahead of their Euro 2020 clash.
While the England squad have seen the gesture booed by a minority of supporters of late, Scotland have been standing against racism before games.
Having initially said they would not take the knee, the visitors relented and – despite both sets of supporters booing their rivals’ national anthems – the reaction to the anti-racism gesture was the most positive of recent games, with a cacophony of noise drowning out barely audible booing.

---
And I’m sorry to burst your bubble but it’s been well covered - they refused the knee in their first game against Czech Republic, done it under duress against England (the national manager said so himself and blasted certain folk) and they are refusing to take the knee again on Tuesday against Croatia

might want to check your facts in future before making an arse of yourself like that again Lololol

Breaking news.

Scotland will suffer loss of credibility in their football league.
The American face of racism won't work for them there.

If Scotland goes anywhere in the tournament they are going to have to walk it back.
I don't typically like soccer, but I gotta pull for them for having the balls to stand up to bullies pushing the BLM criminal BS. Seems most of their fans agree. Nothing but love and respect for the Scots team for not caving to the bullies.....nothing but disdain and HATE for the BLM bs and their supporters.

Breaking news.

---
And I’m sorry to burst your bubble but it’s been well covered - they refused the knee in their first game against Czech Republic, done it under duress against England (the national manager said so himself and blasted certain folk) and they are refusing to take the knee again on Tuesday against Croatia

might want to check your facts in future before making an arse of yourself like that again Lololol
LOL Yeah, it may have been covered but still does not change the fact that you were proud that the Scots would not bend the knee. In fact, in the end, they did bend the knee, correct?

Who's an arse now? Maybe, next time before posting, brush up on your reading and comprehension. Help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Breaking news.

I didnt know this nonsense has spread to all white nations.

Do blacks even understand WHY Americans STAND for the anthem?

By "taking a knee" they are bowing down to government, making themselves SLAVES to the government.

But nobody ever accused blacks of being very bright

Forum List

Back