Scott for president 2024

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
He makes Trump or even Pence look like an easy going RINO and it will be an introduction to politics as a blood sport.

He makes Trump or even Pence look like an easy going RINO and it will be an introduction to politics as a blood sport.

Tim Scott has an impressive record in both the House and Senate. South Carolinians have great respect for him. He is an honorable man.

He has class as well..

John McCain is an American hero. It was truly an honor to work under his Chairmanship at Senate Armed Services Committee, and to get to know him over my five years in the Senate. My prayers are with Cindy, Meghan, and the entire McCain family.

Tim Scott has an impressive record in both the House and Senate. South Carolinians have great respect for him. He is an honorable man.

Not sure he means Tim Scott, judging by the blood sport reference. I would enthusiastically support Tim Scott for President, any time he decides to run for that office against anybody else.

Rick Scott, the soon to be former Gov. of FL who has made incumbent senator Nelson catatonic prior to the primaries.

By the way I checked out Tim Scott, doesn't seem like the guy to put the boot in as Rick most certainly is.

Be OK with me. The bench at the GOP is much deeper than over at the Progressive party..

I was a big fan of Cory Booker UNTIL he lost his mind and drifted off into conspiracy land.

The anti-lynching bill the TWO of them just introduced is just useless pandering tho..

There is no such thing as an honorable Liberal/Progressive. The whole mentality of Liberalism is dishonorable.

Rick Scott? The Florida guy? Meh, looks like a kid touched to me. Feckless and cowardly. May as well re-elect Dubya or Jeb.

Rick Scott, the soon to be former Gov. of FL who has made incumbent senator Nelson catatonic prior to the primaries.
You can’t be serious.

Scott was one of Florida’s worst governors.

Rick Scott is white but grew up in the projects and became very wealthy indeed. How wealthy is unknown. My guess is that he uses every tax shelter on the planet

Forum List

Back