Scottish First Minister Candidate expresses "christian" views

Nah, she's not a freak. I am.

I say we hunt them down for sport. All license fees will be used to fund mental institutions to rehabilitate or cull the survivors of the purge.

I'm not religious, but I do not see the issue if someone has an religious belief system while in office. They are entitled to their world view, as I am, and so are you.
Nobody is denying her views. They are hers to keep.

"Christians" have an image problem.They seem intolerant and full of hate. Because they cherry pick the bible to find verses to justify their prejudice.

Times chamge and religion has generally moved with it. It needs to move again.

Not all Christians are like this. Only the shouty ones.
Christians love their neighbor as themselves. Non-Christians try and force their deviant, twisted ways on everyone. I say hate the sin but love the sinner.

Having sex before marriage is different than having gay sex or cheating on your spouse.
The difference is that for one sin you'll end up on the East Side of Hell, but for the other sin, you'll end up on the West Side of Hell.

#AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS

Christians love their neighbor as themselves. Non-Christians try and force their deviant, twisted ways on everyone. I say hate the sin but love the sinner.
Christians are supposed to practise that. In reality we see them foaming at the mouth over issues like gay marriage.

Its ugly and has no traction in a civilised world.

Christians are supposed to practise that. In reality we see them foaming at the mouth over issues like gay marriage.

We dont care what wacko people do or how they live....but when they get up in the faces of us and our families and try to impose their sickness on us....then we might foam a little Commie.

The difference is that for one sin you'll end up on the East Side of Hell, but for the other sin, you'll end up on the West Side of Hell.

#AllRepublicansHaveForAmericansIsMORECultureWarBS
You really are clueless.

You really think gay sex is a natural act?

Forum List

Back