Scotty Kilmer on the EV hoax

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
This is funny stuff. This guy Scotty Kilmer is huge on YouTube. Here in a recent video, he gives you the skinny on the laughable problems the EV cheerleaders never want to talk about. Also makes it clear......conventional vehicles are going to be around en masse for a long, long time. Nobody wants these hassles............ :cul2: :cul2:

This is funny stuff. This guy Scotty Kilmer is huge on YouTube. Here in a recent video, he gives you the skinny on the laughable problems the EV cheerleaders never want to talk about. Also makes it clear......conventional vehicles are going to be around en masse for a long, long time. Nobody wants these hassles............ :cul2: :cul2:

Is that guy related to PoliticalChic? Rambles on and on and on...

Is that guy related to PoliticsChic? Rambles on and on and on...

Not sure but his vids get millions of hits. Some real instructional stuff if you want to save some $$ with your car, thus, the high number of hits.

A great thing on the content of the vid I posted.........if you have a power outage, in an EV, you're fucked. In the cold for example, can get heat for 2-3 days in a pinch while in an EV, your ass is freezing off. Also......and never thought of this.......with not enough charging stations AND ( who knew) charging station machines that are crapping out, the necessary wait times might mean you reach your destination many hours or days later. I mean, how much does that suck?

That guy was an Icon in Houston.
He had his own piece in the Houston Chronicle for years and his own radio show.
Ever since he went youtube he has to keep coming up with bullshit that contradicts his past videos so I've kinda lost respect for the guy.

Nobody wants the hassles of owning an EV, but Tesla's vehicles are sold out well into next years production. Kilmer is a dumb ass. You want a real expert, see Sandy Munroe.

83K views. Winning.

Lol....like I said....about 117 people have ever heard of that guy.:coffee:

Dude....what's the story with you invariably embracing fringe stuff? Very few concur with your take on just about everything. Have you ever heard of the term cognitive dissonance??

There are some people who use leaves to wipe their asses after a visit to the shitter. Do you think that's a good idea? It saves trees. Some love the idea!

But that is the opinion of the distinct minority.

I might state....strongly.... that little titties are superior to big titties. But few would care :abgg2q.jpg:

It only matters who's not winning!
Since Tesla has sold every EV they have produced, I would say that 'minority' is rather substantial. In fact, they have sold over a million they have yet to produce. And they expect to manufacture about a million vehicles this coming year, possibly double that next year.

Forum List

Back