Scotty Kilmer on the EV hoax

Since Tesla has sold every EV they have produced, I would say that 'minority' is rather substantial. In fact, they have sold over a million they have yet to produce. And they expect to manufacture about a million vehicles this coming year, possibly double that next year.

meh

"manufactured"......that's progressive fakery

They sold 226,000 units in 2020. No serious person thinks that will jump to over one million. Not at 50K/ unit.

Never understood how progressives....so jealous and envious of the rich push cars only rich people buy. Somebody explain that fcukedupedness to me.

But there are no gas stations
If you have a horse you can just feed him grass

If you think cars pollute the environment ... try going back to horses ...

poop.png

meh

"manufactured"......that's progressive fakery

They sold 226,000 units in 2020. No serious person thinks that will jump to over one million. Not at 50K/ unit.

Never understood how progressives....so jealous and envious of the rich push cars only rich people buy. Somebody explain that fcukedupedness to me.
1640904713159.png

1640905038354.png

In 2020, Tesla generated $31.54 billion in annual revenue. That’s an increase of 28.31% compared to 2019. In the first six months of 2021, Tesla’s revenue is already $22.35 billion.

Tesla Q3 2021 Final EV Delivery Numbers And Outlook​

Tesla sold more than 240,000 electric cars in a quarter and over 800,000 within 12 months​

View attachment 581587

View attachment 581589
In 2020, Tesla generated $31.54 billion in annual revenue. That’s an increase of 28.31% compared to 2019. In the first six months of 2021, Tesla’s revenue is already $22.35 billion.

Tesla Q3 2021 Final EV Delivery Numbers And Outlook​

Tesla sold more than 240,000 electric cars in a quarter and over 800,000 within 12 months​

Let's see what US sales were for 2021 in a couple of months ?

:coffee:

No worries....you can count on me getting back with the update! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Btw....a little factoid....

This Tesla recall story a top story on DRUDGE this past week.....seen by 30 million/ day. Lousy optics.

And funny....progressives have this boner lately to take down Musk. And they're shooting their own asses off with their efforts :iyfyus.jpg:

But that's what the rubes think.

There are rubes who say little titties are becoming a new thing. No they're not.
Really? Apparently ol' Trump likes them on 13 year old girls. You just continue to get ever sillier as your stupidity becomes apparent to all. You said the same about the Prius, and now they are all over the place.

No worries....you can count on me getting back with the update! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

Goodbye Ford, GM, and Chrysler;

1640989931972.png

Goodbye Ford, GM, and Chrysler;

View attachment 581982
You're a sucker!!

That's a % change graph :abgg2q.jpg:

Dude.... you're supposed to be this "science" guy. You don't even know how to interpret a graph!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Really? Apparently ol' Trump likes them on 13 year old girls. You just continue to get ever sillier as your stupidity becomes apparent to all. You said the same about the Prius, and now they are all over the place.
wow, just fking wow. I just want to know what trump ever did to you directly?

Forum List

Back