SCOTUS 4-4 decision hands public sector unions a victory

Not a good year for rightwing nuts, getting kicked in the teeth at every turn

Great news for workers ,bad news for RWNJs

(CNN) In an unexpected victory for union supporters, the Supreme Court said Tuesday it was evenly divided in a case concerning public sector unions, and therefore it affirmed the lower court decision in organized labor's favor.

Supreme Court's tie decision hands public sector unions a victory - CNNPolitics.com

Any worker that has to rely on a union to do their bidding isn't worth hiring. If they were, they could get it done without the help.

It took unions to give you the 5 day work week, health and safety on the job, and the end to child labor. Of course, you being a taker, you don't appreciate their sacrifice.

It took unions to give you the 5 day work week, health and safety on the job, and the end to child labor. Of course, you being a taker, you don't appreciate their sacrifice.

I'll add you to the list of those that aren't worth hiring.

You couldn't afford me.

No, I don't hire shit. I hire those worth hiring and you have yet to prove you could be hired to wipe my ass.

Not my problem if you can't even wipe your own ass.

You couldn't afford me.

No, I don't hire shit. I hire those worth hiring and you have yet to prove you could be hired to wipe my ass.

As usual, a dumb Liberal missed the point. You are worth hiring and don't have the skills to even be able to do that.

Unions have also been unreasonable in their demands, driving factories to non-union states, or foreign countries.

And public employee unions have conspired with Democratic politicians to over pay state and federal workers, compared to their equivalents in the private sector.

Great news for workers ,bad news for RWNJs

(CNN) In an unexpected victory for union supporters, the Supreme Court said Tuesday it was evenly divided in a case concerning public sector unions, and therefore it affirmed the lower court decision in organized labor's favor.

Supreme Court's tie decision hands public sector unions a victory - CNNPolitics.com

Slavery is alive and well.....the left never gives up completely on making people give them money the left did not earn....

Unions have also been unreasonable in their demands, driving factories to non-union states, or foreign countries.

And public employee unions have conspired with Democratic politicians to over pay state and federal workers, compared to their equivalents in the private sector.

The public sector unions and their democrat politicians have killed Illinois.....this state is dead, it is just still twitching........

Soooo....anyone think putting hilary in charge of picking the next 4 justices is a good idea?

You couldn't afford me.

As usual, a dumb Liberal missed the point. You are worth hiring and don't have the skills to even be able to do that.

That's OK. I'm doing just fine without the pocket change involved in dealing with you. I'm retired anyway, but my last bonus was more than you probably gross.

You couldn't afford me.

That's OK. I'm doing just fine without the pocket change involved in dealing with you. I'm retired anyway, but my last bonus was more than you probably gross.

Like others liars who have made similar claims, you are expected to prove it. None of the others have proven it with facts yet they still make the claim. Where's the proof liar?

You couldn't afford me.

Like others liars who have made similar claims, you are expected to prove it. None of the others have proven it with facts yet they still make the claim. Where's the proof liar?

I don't care what you believe.

I don't care what you believe.

Apparently you don't care that you can't prove your claim. LIAR.

Forum List

Back