SCOTUS nixes part of law requiring deportation of some immigrants convicted of crimes! MAGA!

The Supreme Court on Tuesday invalidated a provision of federal law that requires the mandatory deportation of immigrants who have been convicted of some crimes, holding that the law is unconstitutionally vague.

Justice Neil Gorsuch joined with the more liberal justices for the first time since joining the court to produce a 5-4 majority invalidating the federal statute.

The case, Sessions v. Dimaya, had been closely watched to see if the justices would reveal how they will consider the Trump administration's overall push to both limit immigration and increase deportations.
SCOTUS nixes part of law requiring deportation of some immigrants convicted of crimes - CNNPolitics

Whee! :yes_text12::thankusmile:
What will the Great Douche DO? Will the Great Douche Twitler Bully SCOTUS!
DO? Will the Great Douche send the National Guard in, to jail the 9 sitting justices?
:iyfyus.jpg:Hey, DOPers! Guess you need to Hang this Traitor to the DOPer MAGA BS!

btw: No Great Wall in under construction. And California will not add
the NG to the southern border so the illegals can do an end around.
That be a side flanking move there, DOPers LOL!

btw2. All we need to do is lockup legal employers of illegals. Starting with home and rental property owners.

btw3: Justice Neil Gorsuch Hires First American Indian Law Clerk In SCOTUS History
So this nut bag liberal Baz Ares^^^^^^^^ is happy as hell for there to be illegal alien sex offenders and child molesters kidnappers and drug dealers running around America....

And your president apointed the judge who tipped the scales allowing illegal alien sex offenders and child molesters kidnappers and drug dealers to run around America. Aren't you proud? MAGA!!!
View attachment 188563
Nice turn back! LOL!

Look at the liberals once again cheering for criminals.

FFS! I've said I want their employers arrested many times on USMB!
You arrest them, for breaking many laws. Illegals will go home.
I'm telling you Libs are for the rule of laws. Just not all the BS.
Try again DOPer.

Try again DOPer.
If libs were for the rule of law, Comey and all of his buddies in the FBI would be in jail. You're only for the rule of law if it serves the liberal agenda.

Try again DOPer.
If libs were for the rule of law, Comey and all of his buddies in the FBI would be in jail. You're only for the rule of law if it serves the liberal agenda.

If you have proof that Comey broke the law, you should call 911 right now. If you are just going by what fox and hannity told you, you should STFU

Try again DOPer.
So you know that Comey and all his buddies committed crimes, eh? If you are not going to the Authorities with your information, that would make you an assessory. That would mean you too committed a crime.

Try again DOPer.

If you have proof that Comey broke the law, you should call 911 right now. If you are just going by what fox and hannity told you, you should STFU
He fucking admitted he broke the law, dumb shit.

Try again DOPer.
So you know that Comey and all his buddies committed crimes, eh? If you are not going to the Authorities with your information, that would make you an assessory. That would mean you too committed a crime.
You must be in a contest with Bulldyke to see who can post the most idiotic comments.

Try again DOPer.

Nope....and you are an assessory to a crime if you haven't called the Authorities to report those crimes. You are a criminal.

Try again DOPer.
Well, Seems the Douche is not for the rule of law as well.

So try this.

upload_2018-4-17_11-53-13.png

It's shocking to see the OP and his slimey ilk celebrating that criminals who are in the country illegally, cannot be deported.

Have I told you lately how much I hate Dimocrats and or American liberals ?

Try again DOPer.

Nope....and you are an assessory to a crime if you haven't called the Authorities to report those crimes. You are a criminal.
Someone should call the authorities on you for butchering the English language.

The Supreme Court on Tuesday invalidated a provision of federal law that requires the mandatory deportation of immigrants who have been convicted of some crimes, holding that the law is unconstitutionally vague.

Justice Neil Gorsuch joined with the more liberal justices for the first time since joining the court to produce a 5-4 majority invalidating the federal statute.

The case, Sessions v. Dimaya, had been closely watched to see if the justices would reveal how they will consider the Trump administration's overall push to both limit immigration and increase deportations.
SCOTUS nixes part of law requiring deportation of some immigrants convicted of crimes - CNNPolitics

Whee! :yes_text12::thankusmile:
What will the Great Douche DO? Will the Great Douche Twitler Bully SCOTUS!
DO? Will the Great Douche send the National Guard in, to jail the 9 sitting justices?
:iyfyus.jpg:Hey, DOPers! Guess you need to Hang this Traitor to the DOPer MAGA BS!

btw: No Great Wall in under construction. And California will not add
the NG to the southern border so the illegals can do an end around.
That be a side flanking move there, DOPers LOL!

btw2. All we need to do is lockup legal employers of illegals. Starting with home and rental property owners.

btw3: Justice Neil Gorsuch Hires First American Indian Law Clerk In SCOTUS History

LOL Did you even read what you posted. This was an OBAMA deportation case based on a vague charge that residential burglary was a "crime of violence."

And your president apointed the judge who tipped the scales allowing illegal alien sex offenders and child molesters kidnappers and drug dealers to run around America. Aren't you proud? MAGA!!!
Obama was never my president...I do not recognize a Kenyan as my president...

Forum List

Back