SCOTUS to hear TX abortion lawsuit

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Supreme Court will wade back into abortion debate

I find abortion to be a non-issue while the country is going bankrupt and a faggot meat muppet is allowing turd world despots to do whatever they please, but this TX law pisses off bed wetters and that alone makes me happy.

Personally I think abortion is the single most savage thing that happens on a regular basis.

I don't know how we can call ourselves a civilization while babies are being murdered regularly by their own "mothers".

That said I do not want people who are such self absorbed sociopaths that they're willing to murder their babies because of convenience to have children. EVER. Since conservative women rarely have the procedure, and abortions are done almost exclusively by democrook voters I actually see this as beneficial for the genepool.

• Banned
So you support abortion?

I find it abhorrent, but I personally would not support a full blown federal ban. Liberals need to be able to rid the world of their genetic waste.

I prefer the TX style law, which imposes restrictions that merely require whores to travel a little bit before murdering their babies.

I don't care if commiefornia mandates that all first pregnancies are terminated.

I support states rights first and foremost.

Forum List

Back