SCOTUS: Trump's Crowning Achievement, ... So Far.

Actually Back (in mom's basement) Again ,Clipper is 100% truthin here.
How was that last statement "misled?"
When Jack Smith is done with Trump we'll be able to stick a fork in him.
And that is thanks to Merrick Garland's descision to appoint a Special Council in order to avoid any appearance of Trump's demise being in any way polItically motivated by Biden's DOJ.
Actually, MuddledMuck, aside from the fact that you remain illiterate, it should be noted that you’re also flatly wrong. STD Clap says stupid shit —just like you do. Like you, he is also hostile to the truth.

Meritless Garland shouldn’t even have been nominated by the putrid Obumbler.

It is a blessing that he didn’t get confirmed.

Special counsel appointed by a turd like our AG is also a scumbag.

I enjoy watching you retarded liberoids counting your chickens before they hatch.

With Republican followers, you can never stick a fork in Trump. They will excuse whatever he does.

The question is, Will Independents say they have had enough of Trump?
I believe so, especially after these disastrous SCOTUS rulings.
It has been a long time in coming but the voting demographic in the U.S. has finally shifted enough that regressive conservative policies are on their way to extinction at ballot boxes.
The majority of the country doesn't want it anymore.
Now that majority is finally showing up to VOTE (as we've seen in 2020 and 2022) as well.
And this momentum is growing daily.
Someday the GOP (and "conservatism") will just be a thing in the history books.

Actually, MuddledMuck, aside from the fact that you remain illiterate, it should be noted that you’re also flatly wrong. STD Clap says stupid shit —just like you do. Like you, he is also hostile to the truth.

Meritless Garland shouldn’t even have been nominated by the putrid Obumbler.

It is a blessing that he didn’t get confirmed.

Special counsel appointed by a turd like our AG is also a scumbag.

I enjoy watching you retarded liberoids counting your chickens before they hatch.
I enjoy watching you MAGA Trump's asseaters launch into orbit because Jack Smith is making Trump's life miserable. Which is what he & you both deserve.

Trump & you asholes really hate this Country because you fucks didn't get your way in 2020. Now piss & moan some more.

Trump would only have one term if he was elected.
DeSantis would possibly have two terms if he was elected.
DeSantis could appoint more judges.
DeSantis could keep the court conservative for the next 20 years.
Trump then DeSantis would mean even longer. DeSantis should be shooting for a high Cabinet position to fill out his resume.

Trump then DeSantis would mean even longer. DeSantis should be shooting for a high Cabinet position to fill out his resume.
Trump could be the very first POTUS to govern from a federal penetentiary cell instead of The Oval Office.
Lol!
Not really.
He's toast.
He'll wash out in the primaries.

Zzzz

Look moron. We know you’re thrilled, since justice is not being done nor is it being sought.
Holding Trump accountable for his crimes IS justice idiot.
Targeting Trump's political opposition with made up accusations in order to deflect attention from Trump's crimes is not justice.
Either is attacking the Special Counsel (or The DOJ and AG) charged with investigating these crimes.
PLEASE try to do a little reading and educate yourself on what you are speaking about before mouthing off in public and making a horse's butt out of yourself.

The Dem's pain and suffering is quite lovely. The Trump SCOTUS will go right on bitch slapping the lawless Dems for decades. :eusa_dance:
why would someone suffer because fewer babies are being murdered?

why would people suffer because college admissions are now Constitution-compliant aka fair?

Oh, that's right... we're talking about dims... :rolleyes:

But he didn’t “appoint” anyone, you dumbass.

He made selections and offered nominations. The Senate confirmed them.

To the extent Mitch made it possible for Trump to get the ability to nominate someone in lieu of the failed Obumbler nominee, Meritless Garland, I will forever be thankful to Mitch. 👍😎
yeh... makes you wonder if we can overlook other stuff Mitch did that we don't exactly like...

Assumes something not established, you scumbag cockbite.

Please cease being such an easily and willingly misled ass sucker.
Didn't have the attention span to actually read the charges I see.
Because those charges are EXTREMELY "established."
If you could actually see anything but the inside of your own anus you would know this moron.

Forum List

Back