Screw FEMA....screw Mayorkas....here is the real story

It fits the facts and the history of the agency's behavior under all parties.

Hmm....looks like state and local authorities were on it. This man linked up with them. And FEMA was already on the ground.
Now I can't speak to authorities not allowing this man and his crew in. My guess it was because of liability. But nonetheless, he found a way in.

The tweet comes off as a bit of grandstanding.

It fits the facts and the history of the agency's behavior under all parties.

I informed the board of this practice early on in the disaster. Good on you for finding posts by others who are "in the know". It's not conspiracy "theory". It is in fact an actual conspiracy. My church group has been responding to disasters of every scale since I can remember. And the story with FEMA has always been the same
They line up their cronies to recieve the fed kickbacks. That's why it always takes them so long to coordinate a response. They have to make sure the "right" people are involved.

I informed the board of this practice early on in the disaster. Good on you for finding posts by others who are "in the know". It's not conspiracy "theory". It is in fact an actual conspiracy. My church group has been responding to disasters of every scale since I can remember. And the story with FEMA has always been the same
They line up their cronies to recieve the fed kickbacks. That's why it always takes them so long to coordinate a response. They have to make sure the "right" people are involved.
I can still remember the "FEMA trailers" that were lined up and never used in the wake of Katrina....No doubt the manufacturer got paid plenty for that shit show.

Forum List

Back