Mayorkas reports there is not enough money for Hurricane victims

Still lying?

FEMA is not out of money

FEMA did not (and can not) spend money allocated for the Emergency Disaster Fund for other purposes

Congress refused to pass the requested Supplemental funding which would cover the NEXT disaster and that is what Myorkas is concerned about

Oh yeah … the funding for FEMA that recently passed Congress?

ONE HUNDRED Republicans voted AGAINST IT
I will be damned. You just called Fema a liar. From top to bottom, per you they lied to us.
Buddy boy, FEMA admits it shoved money needed in the event of storms into funds for the illegals. Why not just say out loud, LESH wants illegals here to vote for Democrats?

I will be damned. You just called Fema a liar. From top to bottom, per you they lied to us.
Buddy boy, FEMA admits it shoved money needed in the event of storms into funds for the illegals. Why not just say out loud, LESH wants illegals here to vote for Democrats?
None of what you said is true old man. Put your hearing aids in or just stop lying

None of what you said is true old man. Put your hearing aids in or just stop lying
I call you out almost weekly for your lying. I know you must defend Biden. But his party kicked him to the curb. Even the press talks to Biden about him using funds for his illegal aliens pals.

Forum List

Back