Scum bag is going to fix our taxes.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
"In 1984, Donald Trump used Schedule C, which means that this he had personal income and expenses that was not earned through any corporation or partnership. This was on him.

Trump listed no income on that form, yet he deducted $626,264 as expenses. His New York City tax return also showed no income, but listed slightly less in expenses: $619,227.

No receipts, invoices, or other documentation were provided when Trump was under audit or during his appeal from what he argued was an unfair demand for more tax.

“The record does not explain how Petitioner [Trump] had significant expenses without any concomitant income from his consulting business,” wrote H. Gregory Tillman, the city administrative law judge who heard the case on April 29 and May 28 of 1992. [Emphasis mine.]"

SHIT HE DOESN'T PAY TAXES

So he rapes 13 year old girls, He rapes his own wife, He's been sued and found guilty of being a racist, Trump sued over 3500 times. While Regressives go on and on about Bill Clinton, while Hillary Clinton is the subject, Trumps wife was a prostitute and has taken Lesbian photos. Trump promotes the assassination of Hillary Clinton, I know of a south American who is a patriot who has put a 100 million dollar reward to assassinate Trump. Thats a lot of money isn't it. Also If you want to have some great reading, giving you a picture of who Trump is, Google my favorite Google now . Just type in "Trump is scum" you get a real insight on this person.

His tax fix mostly will center on eliminating the estate tax so his billions can pass tax free to his heirs. At least if I were in his shoes that would make most sense to me.

"In 1984, Donald Trump used Schedule C, which means that this he had personal income and expenses that was not earned through any corporation or partnership. This was on him.

Trump listed no income on that form, yet he deducted $626,264 as expenses. His New York City tax return also showed no income, but listed slightly less in expenses: $619,227.

No receipts, invoices, or other documentation were provided when Trump was under audit or during his appeal from what he argued was an unfair demand for more tax.

“The record does not explain how Petitioner [Trump] had significant expenses without any concomitant income from his consulting business,” wrote H. Gregory Tillman, the city administrative law judge who heard the case on April 29 and May 28 of 1992. [Emphasis mine.]"

So he rapes 13 year old girls, He rapes his own wife, He's been sued and found guilty of being a racist, Trump sued over 3500 times. While Regressives go on and on about Bill Clinton, while Hillary Clinton is the subject, Trumps wife was a prostitute and has taken Lesbian photos. Trump promotes the assassination of Hillary Clinton, I know of a south American who is a patriot who has put a 100 million dollar reward to assassinate Trump. Thats a lot of money isn't it. Also If you want to have some great reading, giving you a picture of who Trump is, Google my favorite Google now . Just type in "Trump is scum" you get a real insight on this person.
WTF does your diatribe have to do with politics? Why isn't this in the Conspiracy Forum?

WTF does your diatribe have to do with politics? Why isn't this in the Conspiracy Forum?
Hell, that's all the GOP has lol...

He'll cut taxes on the rich AGAIN. How many times can you be duped? Ridiculous people.

He is the president to the lowest level of mankind , its called the scum level. In his case it populated by the majority of the hate party, they are his scum level.
He would be worse doing for himself then Bush and Cheney starting a war for the sake of Halliburton and Carlyle at a price of them murdering hundreds of thousand of people , 5000 of them American heroes. Doubt what I say, look up their source, his code name was Curve ball if you want to see what idiots they took us for.

He is the president to the lowest level of mankind , its called the scum level. In his case it populated by the majority of the hate party, they are his scum level.
He would be worse doing for himself then Bush and Cheney starting a war for the sake of Halliburton and Carlyle at a price of them murdering hundreds of thousand of people , 5000 of them American heroes. Doubt what I say, look up their source, his code name was Curve ball if you want to see what idiots they took us for.

You mean the war Hillary voted for and Trump didn't?

Who will vote for Trump, the same low levels population as himself of course, For their hate driven bigotry and Chauvinism for the first Black President and the first women president. If you have one ounce of the ability to think, you would know that 95% of everything they say about Hillary, first being totally insupportable. Secondly coming from their Fox Driven hate mind. Simply bull shit, any time any of these puppets says anything about her, simply ask them to prove it, they can't, they simply don't respond or give you a list of Opinion but no facts at all, No proof because it's all in their mind.

Their is no way you can get around the fact that I have a video of him saying he did support the war. As far as Hillary voted for it, hell I supported it, I didn't think it was possible for the president of our country to lie to us in such a evil way. Congress got the information the same way we did, by what the white House told them/us. There is no way,other then regressives, that that war would have support if the truth was known. For the regressive there is good money to be made in a war. Example Halliburton and Carlyle Ind.

Because it is only fair considering that everything that comes from your side of the issues are all created by Fox Crap News or the fat guy and definitely only should be on the conspiracy forum , thats why

Their is no way you can get around the fact that I have a video of him saying he did support the war. As far as Hillary voted for it, hell I supported it, I didn't think it was possible for the president of our country to lie to us in such a evil way. Congress got the information the same way we did, by what the white House told them/us. There is no way,other then regressives, that that war would have support if the truth was known. For the regressive there is good money to be made in a war. Example Halliburton and Carlyle Ind.

14333653_10207403942881133_4524960542005204906_n.jpg

Who will vote for Trump, the same low levels population as himself of course, For their hate driven bigotry and Chauvinism for the first Black President and the first women president. If you have one ounce of the ability to think, you would know that 95% of everything they say about Hillary, first being totally insupportable. Secondly coming from their Fox Driven hate mind. Simply bull shit, any time any of these puppets says anything about her, simply ask them to prove it, they can't, they simply don't respond or give you a list of Opinion but no facts at all, No proof because it's all in their mind.
You are one sick puppy if you don't think the Clintons are not guilty of everything they've been accused of. The whole proof was the look of terror in the FBI Director's face when he testified in Congress. The poor bastard was begging for help because he didn't want him and his family to die in a house fire. He plainly formed his answers to convey to Congress that they should listen to his answers and consider that the opposite was correct when it came to not guilty points..
Either don't reply or if you do keep your remarks civil.

Because it is only fair considering that everything that comes from your side of the issues are all created by Fox Crap News or the fat guy and definitely only should be on the conspiracy forum , thats why

Oh really? So remind us again why Debbie had to resign and then hillary gave her a job?

You are one sick puppy if you don't think the Clintons are not guilty of everything they've been accused of. The whole proof was the look of terror in the FBI Director's face when he testified in Congress. The poor bastard was begging for help because he didn't want him and his family to die in a house fire. He plainly formed his answers to convey to Congress that they should listen to his answers and consider that the opposite was correct when it came to not guilty points..
You live in a make believe world that Fox Crap Rhetoric and your hate defines your thinking. You are in the basement of the world humanity.

You live in a make believe world that Fox Crap Rhetoric and your hate defines your thinking. You are in the basement of the world humanity.

Tell me again that Bush attacked the World Trade Center and the Pentagon so Halliburton could make some money.

Nobody influences my thinking. If I see a dog taking a dump on the sidewalk, no Commie Democrat can convince me the dog is dropping donuts. You can always convince a Lib though.

His tax fix mostly will center on eliminating the estate tax so his billions can pass tax free to his heirs. At least if I were in his shoes that would make most sense to me.
I'm all for that.
Never did understand how someone you don't know deserves what you worked for more than your own family.
Liberals really get scared when someone suggests stopping the redistribution of EARNED wealth.

Oh really? So remind us again why Debbie had to resign and then hillary gave her a job?
Debby baby had a favorite, Clinton, but other then you wingnuts no one has said she used any extra money to support her favorite. Off course what you think she did, is just another lie from Fox Crap news. The station for the mindless. You better look a little closer at the Job Clinton gave Debby baby. it's a non job, non paid without influence, It was a honorary position( that are rarely paid positions) the same as putting her in the corner. So as usual bullshit bullshit bullshit. The fact is your party couldn't /wouldn't exist without bull shit or distortions and it works because a prerequisite to be a regressive is paranoia, the belief in things that don't exist.

Someone is getting a bit desperate it seems. Trump has paid plenty of taxes, and raped no one. I am not sure if the same can be said of a certain Clinton, and certainly both of them have siphoned way more tax money than they ever produced.

Debby baby had a favorite, Clinton, but other then you wingnuts no one has said she used any extra money to support her favorite. Off course what you think she did, is just another lie from Fox Crap news. The station for the mindless. You better look a little closer at the Job Clinton gave Debby baby. it's a non job, non paid without influence, It was a honorary position( that are rarely paid positions) the same as putting her in the corner. So as usual bullshit bullshit bullshit. The fact is your party couldn't /wouldn't exist without bull shit or distortions and it works because a prerequisite to be a regressive is paranoia, the belief in things that don't exist.

14333653_10207403942881133_4524960542005204906_n.jpg

Liberals are upset because they think Trump's son…:

Forum List

Back