Sea level potential rise doubles in new study

but you haven't answered where the 32 degrees came from that is in the northeast US and Europe? Please explain.

Explain?

You're a moron. That question proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

So, just how did your defective brain come to the conclusion that rather normal spring weather suddenly needs a special explanation?

Go on, elaborate for us. Everyone could use the laughs. Your constant belligerent stupidity has that effect on people.

Just not worth the key strokes to continue arguing with these people. Please see Post #191. Nuff Said....
then go the fk away. Who cares what you think. Take your experience with you. It's obvious you had no intentions of discussing sea level rise. Cause there you have no experience.

You are all like the republicans who used to deny that nicotine was addictive and cigarettes cause cancer. Just continually defended Phillip Morris. IDIOTS
False analogy, dumb ass.

It seems that all or most of you weak-minded global warming doomsday cult members lack the ability to think logically. You have been brainwashed via repeated messaging.

Why did you use that false analogy? Is it because you've heard it over and over?

THINK!

Last edited:
You are all like the republicans who used to deny that nicotine was addictive and cigarettes cause cancer. Just continually defended Phillip Morris. IDIOTS
False analogy, dumb ass.

It seems that all or most of you weak-minded global warming doomsday cult members lack the ability to think logically. You have been brainwashed via repeated messaging.

Why did you use that false analogy? Is it because you've heard it over and over?

THINK!

Yes, most scientist just can't think logically. That is how they got their PHd....thinking illogically.

Read #191

What is so logical about defunding science and education??? You republicans are about the most illogical group of people I've ever seen.

I am now a democrat! Official.
I now really feel sorry for you. nice wool over your eyes.

What is so logical about defunding science and education??? You republicans are about the most illogical group of people I've ever seen.

First of all, I am not a Republican. Furthermore, you don't seem to comprehend the fact that there is a difference between science and pseudoscience.

How many billions of our very limited scientific research dollars have went to bogus AGW bullshit that could have went to fund actual scientific research?

THINK!

Good for you, but I guess you haven't noticed that inner cities are in riots that are Democrat controlled? Or how the middle east April spring, which was created by a Democrat with a vagina, is in great turmoil? How about how the Democrat who is a White black man has taken the national debt from 9 trillion(unpatriotic dollars) which he inherited and doubled it to over 19 trillion dollars?

When I worked for the FDA as a contractor, the scientists there told me that with the pressure of being funded, they tried their hardest to achieve results that would keep the funding coming. Why would these scientists do that? Doesn't the truth matter, or only the funding? Just follow the money....

There is another reason for the religiously fanatical zelotry that Mamooth and JimHc shows. Could it be that they are heavily invested in the Carbon offsets of the CCX or solar and wind companies? That right there would be a reason they are defending the lies from the Obama admin. Of course they know that every time Global Warming is proved wrong, it brings them fanatically closer to losing their investments.

th8XE1IE0V.jpg

You can push that but continue to deny that the fossil fuel industry might ever act as they have been shown to act. What an idiot.

If you raise the temperature of a house from 69 degrees to 75 degrees, will the house go up all over the house, or just in some areas? How can temperatures above 32 degrees(Ice melt) cause temperatures below 32 degrees hundreds of miles south? Because you liberals are dumber than a box of rocks, or left wing religious fanatical zelots, who cant come to grips that your whole life is a lie, and wont remove yourselves from the Earth, reducing the CO2 footprint , thus saving the planet. See how moronic you are?

It was 63F in Greenland yesterday, dumbass.

Hence, your insanely stupid theory is decisively refuted by the real world. Same old same old.

And damn, you're stupid.

Seriously, you need to wear a helmet when you leave the house, to protect you when you walk into tree and utility poles.

And the other deniers here would like you to stop posting, because you're embarrassing them. Except for jc, who is at an intellectual level similar to yours.
but you haven't answered where the 32 degrees came from that is in the northeast US and Europe? Please explain.
Sure, dumb fuck, and it was over 80 for a couple of days a few days ago in Portland, Oregon. So that proves that it is hot all over the US, correct. You fellows just get dumber every day,.

If you raise the temperature of a house from 69 degrees to 75 degrees, will the house go up all over the house, or just in some areas? How can temperatures above 32 degrees(Ice melt) cause temperatures below 32 degrees hundreds of miles south? Because you liberals are dumber than a box of rocks, or left wing religious fanatical zelots, who cant come to grips that your whole life is a lie, and wont remove yourselves from the Earth, reducing the CO2 footprint , thus saving the planet. See how moronic you are?

Hence, your insanely stupid theory is decisively refuted by the real world. Same old same old.

And damn, you're stupid.

Seriously, you need to wear a helmet when you leave the house, to protect you when you walk into tree and utility poles.

And the other deniers here would like you to stop posting, because you're embarrassing them. Except for jc, who is at an intellectual level similar to yours.
Sure, dumb fuck, and it was over 80 for a couple of days a few days ago in Portland, Oregon. So that proves that it is hot all over the US, correct. You fellows just get dumber every day,.
huh, what does your post have to do with why it was 32 where I asked? you still haven't answered.

Why do you supposed it's 80 degrees in oregon? Could be from systems south right? Shit, south of there are deserts. hmmm a little breeze north might draw warmer air, eh? Wow, you think it's CO2 and that's what is hilarious. Why would your area CO2 be hotter than my area of CO2. Got an answer for that? Same sun, same feedback loop, well?

ever hear of the Pacific Ocean and its heat? Maybe? :lmao:

You can push that but continue to deny that the fossil fuel industry might ever act as they have been shown to act. What an idiot.
Sounds like a Common Core student.....:laugh2:
Spoken like a retarded fifth grade student. The sea level is rising, and the rate of rise is increasing. And people like you just keep denying reality.
no it isn't, stop lying. we know you can't justify your post.

And damn, you're stupid.

Really, this morning we had a freeze warning, I wonder how it is hot all over the US, that this freeze snuck in, correct? Look in the mirror and say "You fellows just get dumber every day". [/quote] Damn if Mother Nature doesn't want to play the liberal game.

Sounds like a Common Core student.....:laugh2:
Spoken like a retarded fifth grade student. The sea level is rising, and the rate of rise is increasing. And people like you just keep denying reality.
By the way, who has been the president for the past 7 years? Did you know that in HIS first 2 years he had a majority in Congress and Senate, yet it was more important to FORCE upon US a unaffordable healthcare law, that punishes those who cannot afford to buy it, yet nothing was done about GLOBAL WARMING. I guess in your doped up mind, you forgot all about that, didn't you?
Obama speech oceans receding, planet healing
You guys are so stupid to have fallen for that line.

And damn, you're stupid.

Powerful April snowstorm to bury Colorado Rockies, High Plains this weekend

Powerful April snowstorm to bury Colorado Rockies, High Plains this weekend
Todays geography lessons about the US of A. Colorado Rockies are no longer in the US.
So that proves that it is hot all over the US, correct. You fellows just get dumber every day

I will ask you libtards once again, if the ICECAPS are melting(Above 32 degrees) how can freezing weather(Below 32 degrees) show up in Virginia?

Because weather isn't the same all over the world.

Damn, you're stupid. If you're trying to win this week's denier dumb-off, that was a good effort. Seriously, you're one impressive moron.

Now for the deer in the headlights look. The dunce in the corner look. The Obama is an idiot look.

Actually, that's mocking laughter, as we find it hard to believe you could actually be as stupid as you sound. Are you perhaps just pretending to be retarded? Are you a liberal plant, sent here on a mission to make conservatives look like drooling imbeciles?

Sadly, I think you really are as dimwitted as you sound. As keeps being demonstrating here over and over, most deniers are rather stupid people. And they cry a lot. What a combo, wimpy and stupid.

Mamooth, this guy is so stupid, it is not worth the key strokes to argue with him....her....it.
and yet he's ten times smarter than you or tooth. I love it. what is it that is wrong in his statement? So where does the cold in the northeast come from son?

It is weather. It is not climate. Now go away...

Forum List

Back