Sea level potential rise doubles in new study

I will ask you libtards once again, if the ICECAPS are melting(Above 32 degrees) how can freezing weather(Below 32 degrees) show up in Virginia?

Because weather isn't the same all over the world.

Damn, you're stupid. If you're trying to win this week's denier dumb-off, that was a good effort. Seriously, you're one impressive moron.

Now for the deer in the headlights look. The dunce in the corner look. The Obama is an idiot look.

Actually, that's mocking laughter, as we find it hard to believe you could actually be as stupid as you sound. Are you perhaps just pretending to be retarded? Are you a liberal plant, sent here on a mission to make conservatives look like drooling imbeciles?

Sadly, I think you really are as dimwitted as you sound. As keeps being demonstrating here over and over, most deniers are rather stupid people. And they cry a lot. What a combo, wimpy and stupid.

Mamooth, this guy is so stupid, it is not worth the key strokes to argue with him....her....it.
and yet he's ten times smarter than you or tooth. I love it. what is it that is wrong in his statement? So where does the cold in the northeast come from son?

It is weather. It is not climate. Now go away...
haha LOL, right? It is what we were talking about genius. wow, you're good.

I will ask you libtards once again, if the ICECAPS are melting(Above 32 degrees) how can freezing weather(Below 32 degrees) show up in Virginia?

Because weather isn't the same all over the world.

Damn, you're stupid. If you're trying to win this week's denier dumb-off, that was a good effort. Seriously, you're one impressive moron.

Now for the deer in the headlights look. The dunce in the corner look. The Obama is an idiot look.

Actually, that's mocking laughter, as we find it hard to believe you could actually be as stupid as you sound. Are you perhaps just pretending to be retarded? Are you a liberal plant, sent here on a mission to make conservatives look like drooling imbeciles?

Sadly, I think you really are as dimwitted as you sound. As keeps being demonstrating here over and over, most deniers are rather stupid people. And they cry a lot. What a combo, wimpy and stupid.

Mamooth, this guy is so stupid, it is not worth the key strokes to argue with him....her....it.
and yet he's ten times smarter than you or tooth. I love it. what is it that is wrong in his statement? So where does the cold in the northeast come from son?

It is weather. It is not climate. Now go away...
No you go away, if you cant contribute any arguments that make your point then don't participate, just spewing your crap, just makes you look, liberal(stupid/moronic/retarded, etc.etc.etc.).

Scientists say Antarctic melting could double sea level rise. Here’s what that looks like.

And still the RW lugnuts deny...deny...deny. Thankfully, their numbers are diminishing...
BTW, what is it exactly we deny? I agree if that fkn chunk of ice melted, you're damn fking right the water level in the sea would rise. Wow jack, when did you wake up and see that, wow, look at that massive chunk of ice, wow, I bet if it melted the sea level would rise quite a lot? Being observant is everything.

Now when might that happen genius? Since in your life hasn't ice been present on that continent. And what do the records tell you how long it has been there? Million years? yep tomorrow old antarctic is going to fkn melt cause a scientist said so. dude, you're fking hilarious.

BTW, the arctic on the other hand would be like a bucket full of ice melting, no increase in volume. So arctic melt means jack shit to the sea level. Bet you didn't know that. You're not smart enough to know that.

BTW2, if the melt for the antarctic were 500 years out or not, I have no fkn clue nor does the pimp in the article. And since his or my sorry asses won't be around, it's tough for him to be right and me be wrong. Or do you see it differently? You gonna hang around to see it through?

Last edited:
Scientists say Antarctic melting could double sea level rise. Here’s what that looks like.

And still the RW lugnuts deny...deny...deny. Thankfully, their numbers are diminishing...
BTW, what is it exactly we deny? I agree if that fkn chunk of ice melted, you're damn fking right the water level in the sea would rise. Wow jack, when did you wake up and see that, wow, look at that massive chunk of ice, wow, I bet if it melted the sea level would rise quite a lot? Being observant is everything.

Now when might that happen genius? Since in your life hasn't ice been present on that continent. And what do the records tell you how long it has been there? Million years? yep tomorrow old antarctic is going to fkn melt cause a scientist said so. dude, you're fking hilarious.

BTW, the arctic on the other hand would be like a bucket full of ice melting, no increase in volume. So arctic melt means jack shit to the sea level. Bet you didn't know that. You're not smart enough to know that.
I hate to say this, but if a chunk of ice melted the water level would lower. Ice expands and when most of a iceberg is underwater, the displacement would reverse upon melt. If you take a full 2 liter bottle of water and freeze it, the bottle will crack open do to the expansion. Since icebergs are not contained, the water will go back to fill in the void.
I remember this back in school when public education taught reading, writing, and arithmetic, not liberal indoctrination, putting condoms of cucumbers and how to be tolerant to insane people who are men/women that have no clue what they are.

The earth is a living organism, constantly evolving and healing itself. All the huff and puff will not change nor alter the evolution of the earth and species living on it. So buy a freaking boat, live by example, move into a cave, sell your car, destroy your computer, phones, TV's and techno crap, try and grow your own food, and remove yourself from the grid.

I hate to say this, but if a chunk of ice melted the water level would lower. Ice expands and when most of a iceberg is underwater, the displacement would reverse upon melt. If you take a full 2 liter bottle of water and freeze it, the bottle will crack open do to the expansion. Since icebergs are not contained, the water will go back to fill in the void.
I remember this back in school when public education taught reading, writing, and arithmetic, not liberal indoctrination, putting condoms of cucumbers and how to be tolerant to insane people who are men/women that have no clue what they are.

yep, it's why a pop bottle/ can or beer bottle/can left in the freezer will cause a mess in the freezer if the contents freeze.

It's why water pipes burst in the cold.

I find it funny though that it takes a scientist to show Jim that if that continent of ice ever did melt all at once, that yep, there'd be a big ass increase in fluid in the oceans. Then he thinks we deny that. I never have, so he is totally fubared. The dude isn't right about anything he posts up here.

And like I stated in that earlier post, he probably thinks the same thing of the Arctic. and then he's just stupid.

oh, one more thing, it is impossible for that continent to melt all at once. impossible. So even the concept fails. It took three weeks for six inches of ice in parts of my back yard to melt in 40+ degree weather this year. How fkn thick is that continent? It would most likely take a hundred years or so to melt all the way. just a guess, no science. these goofs crack me up.

If you raise the temperature of a house from 69 degrees to 75 degrees, will the house go up all over the house, or just in some areas? How can temperatures above 32 degrees(Ice melt) cause temperatures below 32 degrees hundreds of miles south? Because you liberals are dumber than a box of rocks, or left wing religious fanatical zelots, who cant come to grips that your whole life is a lie, and wont remove yourselves from the Earth, reducing the CO2 footprint , thus saving the planet. See how moronic you are?

It was 63F in Greenland yesterday, dumbass.

Hence, your insanely stupid theory is decisively refuted by the real world. Same old same old.

And damn, you're stupid.

Seriously, you need to wear a helmet when you leave the house, to protect you when you walk into tree and utility poles.

And the other deniers here would like you to stop posting, because you're embarrassing them. Except for jc, who is at an intellectual level similar to yours.
but you haven't answered where the 32 degrees came from that is in the northeast US and Europe? Please explain.
Sure, dumb fuck, and it was over 80 for a couple of days a few days ago in Portland, Oregon. So that proves that it is hot all over the US, correct. You fellows just get dumber every day,.

And it will be again next week.

If you raise the temperature of a house from 69 degrees to 75 degrees, will the house go up all over the house, or just in some areas? How can temperatures above 32 degrees(Ice melt) cause temperatures below 32 degrees hundreds of miles south? Because you liberals are dumber than a box of rocks, or left wing religious fanatical zelots, who cant come to grips that your whole life is a lie, and wont remove yourselves from the Earth, reducing the CO2 footprint , thus saving the planet. See how moronic you are?

It was 63F in Greenland yesterday, dumbass.

Hence, your insanely stupid theory is decisively refuted by the real world. Same old same old.

And damn, you're stupid.

Seriously, you need to wear a helmet when you leave the house, to protect you when you walk into tree and utility poles.

And the other deniers here would like you to stop posting, because you're embarrassing them. Except for jc, who is at an intellectual level similar to yours.
but you haven't answered where the 32 degrees came from that is in the northeast US and Europe? Please explain.
Sure, dumb fuck, and it was over 80 for a couple of days a few days ago in Portland, Oregon. So that proves that it is hot all over the US, correct. You fellows just get dumber every day,.

And it will be again next week.
what temperature is it supposed to be? you have a book of what temperatures are supposed to be? oh goodie, let's see it.

You people are lunatics!:banana:
This guy must be prepuberty, since all he can do is insult, but not present anything that supports his argument. JIMH52 (52 is his IQ, which he thinks makes him a Guinness) sys Oh yeah, it is weather, you guy are lunatics, I am going to take my ball and run home now, whaaaaa, and you aren't playing fair, whaaaaa.

(I intentionally misspelled Genius with Guinness, as he probably thinks the beer name means intelligence). JImH52 -see picture

image_1734-Neanderthal-DNA.jpg

This guy must be prepuberty, since all he can do is insult, but not present anything that supports his argument. JIMH52 (52 is his IQ, which he thinks makes him a Guinness) sys Oh yeah, it is weather, you guy are lunatics, I am going to take my ball and run home now, whaaaaa, and you aren't playing fair, whaaaaa.

(I intentionally misspelled Genius with Guinness, as he probably thinks the beer name means intelligence). JImH52 -see picture

View attachment 71470

I love your selfie! Get someone literate to read this article to you.

Scientists warned the President about global warming 50 years ago today | Dana Nuccitelli

View attachment 71470

I love your selfie! Get someone literate to read this article to you.

Scientists warned the President about global warming 50 years ago today | Dana Nuccitelli

Even if man wasn't causing this warming that was causing this sea level rise I'd still believe that we'd need to be ready to defend cities like New york, Boston, Miami and more. The water is rising.

I think it would cost way more then trumps wall.

You would think when the old maps of the US came out ( and fish fossils) people would stop building there?

Maybe get some prime future ocean front real estate in Kansas or something?

upload_2016-4-15_8-41-5.jpeg

Forum List

Back