Sea level potential rise doubles in new study

You will not see coastal communities fall to the ocean, but your great grandchildren will. But nothing for you to worry about......

You will not see coastal communities fall to the ocean, but your great grandchildren will. But nothing for you to worry about......
hahahahahahahahhahahaha spoken like a true libturd, I said so, therefore I am right!!!!! yep.

Anyone catch that there wasn't choice words there like, 50% or 75% sure, nope will. ewwwwwwwwwww he thinks he sees the future! funny shit from a libturd that has sesame squat.

Do you think the dinosaurs were worried about the rising waters back when Pangaea was the normal? Sometimes I think the brain of the dino's were much larger than a liberals brain.

article-2334270-1A176BB5000005DC-71_964x535.jpg

You people are lunatics!:banana:
This guy must be prepuberty, since all he can do is insult, but not present anything that supports his argument. JIMH52 (52 is his IQ, which he thinks makes him a Guinness) sys Oh yeah, it is weather, you guy are lunatics, I am going to take my ball and run home now, whaaaaa, and you aren't playing fair, whaaaaa.

(I intentionally misspelled Genius with Guinness, as he probably thinks the beer name means intelligence). JImH52 -see picture

View attachment 71470

I love your selfie! Get someone literate to read this article to you.

Scientists warned the President about global warming 50 years ago today | Dana Nuccitelli

You people are a waste of oxygen.

Do you think the dinosaurs were worried about the rising waters back when Pangaea was the normal? Sometimes I think the brain of the dino's were much larger than a liberals brain.

View attachment 71476
How is it that with all that land mass being on 1 side, the Earth was able to rotate properly? Could there have bee more land on the other side, but has been slowing turning back under the crust, as the land masses do inch by inch? Could the water levels be rising because "Ice Meteorites" have been bombarding the Earth since the beginning? Back in the late 1990's a scientist had put an article about these events, but it only lasted about 1 week. He was destroyed by the left as it didn't fit in with the rising of the waters caused by man.
Meteorites, not comets, may have brought water to Earth
Knowing exactly where Earth's water and organic molecules originated would reveal a great deal about our planet's history and help us understand the environment in which life arose.
Every year "ice meteorites" continue to hit the Earths atmosphere, but some people don't know this......

You people are lunatics!:banana:
This guy must be prepuberty, since all he can do is insult, but not present anything that supports his argument. JIMH52 (52 is his IQ, which he thinks makes him a Guinness) sys Oh yeah, it is weather, you guy are lunatics, I am going to take my ball and run home now, whaaaaa, and you aren't playing fair, whaaaaa.

(I intentionally misspelled Genius with Guinness, as he probably thinks the beer name means intelligence). JImH52 -see picture

View attachment 71470

I love your selfie! Get someone literate to read this article to you.

Scientists warned the President about global warming 50 years ago today | Dana Nuccitelli

You people are a waste of oxygen.

bye then

[ Back in the late 1990's a scientist had put an article about these events, but it only lasted about 1 week. He was destroyed by the left as it didn't fit in with the rising of the waters caused by man.

Oh, do tell. If you're not just making crazy stories up again, name this scientist who was "destroyed by the left".

Back in reality, this "suppressed" science can easily be found on newspaper front pages.

Oceans are as old at the Earth

And, by the way, the current accretion rate of the earth is ... insignificant. Meteorites aren't affecting sea levels at all over any time frame short of millions of years.

[ Back in the late 1990's a scientist had put an article about these events, but it only lasted about 1 week. He was destroyed by the left as it didn't fit in with the rising of the waters caused by man.

Oh, do tell. If you're not just making crazy stories up again, name this scientist who was "destroyed by the left".

Back in reality, this "suppressed" science can easily be found on newspaper front pages.

Oceans are as old at the Earth

And, by the way, the current accretion rate of the earth is ... insignificant. Meteorites aren't affecting sea levels at all over any time frame short of millions of years.
cause you got the big camera taking video daily over the globe right? dude/dudette, you still can't stop with the stupid. It's amazing. Ain't you ever gonna be learning?

BTW, what kind of server do you use to archive all of the hourly video you take?

You can push that but continue to deny that the fossil fuel industry might ever act as they have been shown to act. What an idiot.
Sounds like a Common Core student.....:laugh2:
Spoken like a retarded fifth grade student. The sea level is rising, and the rate of rise is increasing. And people like you just keep denying reality.
Oh my.

View attachment 71348
Do you have anything to say regarding sea level rise?

6 feet of sea level raise would mean good bye to New orleans, Miami(most of southern florida), Tampa, Balitmore, Boston, and New york would flooded in areas. China would lose its two most powerful cities and this is just for starters.
where will that water come from?

Yep six feet of water is a lot of water. So you know that adding water in an ocean will make sea level rise, or maybe. And that those towns would suffer if a six feet add was seen. Wow you're a pretty intelligent guy to know that. Everyone else already knew this though, so what's your point?

Still waiting for the source of all this water add.

6 feet of sea level raise would mean good bye to New orleans, Miami(most of southern florida), Tampa, Balitmore, Boston, and New york would flooded in areas. China would lose its two most powerful cities and this is just for starters.

Yep six feet of water is a lot of water. So you know that adding water in an ocean will make sea level rise, or maybe. And that those towns would suffer if a six feet add was seen. Wow you're a pretty intelligent guy to know that. Everyone else already knew this though, so what's your point?

The melting of greenland, west Antarctica and mountain glaciers. A little bit of thermal expansion caused by the warming oceans.

The melting of greenland, west Antarctica and mountain glaciers. A little bit of thermal expansion caused by the warming oceans.
when is that going to happen?

Carbon Pollution Seen As Key Driver of Sea Level Rise
By John Upton

• Published: April 11th, 2016

New computer modeling has shown that human influences were responsible for two-thirds of sea level rise from 1970 to 2005. By contrast, natural forces were responsible for about two-thirds of the rise in sea levels detected from 1900 to 1950. “We’re driving sea levels at the moment,” said Aimee Slangen

Carbon Pollution Seen As Key Driver of Sea Level Rise
By John Upton

• Published: April 11th, 2016

New computer modeling has shown that human influences were responsible for two-thirds of sea level rise from 1970 to 2005. By contrast, natural forces were responsible for about two-thirds of the rise in sea levels detected from 1900 to 1950. “We’re driving sea levels at the moment,” said Aimee Slangen

And Big Oil has known that carbon emissions are causing climate change since the 1950's, but profits were more important than humanity.

antarctica-ice-cliff.jpg

New research predicts that sea levels will rise more than previously expected over the next 100 to 500 years as the result of warmer atmospheric temperatures that will dissipate vertical ice cliffs. Dramatic reductions in greenhouse gas emissions from the burning of fossil fuels could prevent this. Alister Doyle/Reuters
http://www.newsweek.com/ice-melt-antarctica-will-raise-sea-levels-sooner-we-thought-442868

To bad you wouldn't be alive to make a trillion dollar bet.

And the refrain will be, "But...but...but....three weeks back the temperature was 5 degree cooler than it was last year." The RW loons cannot seem to understand the difference between weather and climate. And I don't really think they can be taught the difference. They have the dreaded cognitive degenerative disease known as "Trumpitis."

Forum List

Back