🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

I find it curious that Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck never came close to finishing college

The GOP "Brain Trust" that establish the policy on the economy, budget, military matters, science and foreign relations don't have a degree between them

Again wrongwinger....

NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU. Beck isn't hiding under your piss soaked bed, Rush isn't lurking in the shadows to take away your woobie, Hannity isn't going to wipe his ass with your teddy bear.

The people WHO CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE and take away everything you own, somehow escape all scrutiny from you.

Why is that?

Obama is most likely hiding the fact that he claimed to be a foreign student.

If he was born in Hawaii this amounts to fraud.

And this keen analysis is based upon what article at WND?
Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL.....of course.....because if he was lying about being born in Kenya......of course he would be interviewed in national news telling millions of readers that he was born in Hawaii.....

Such as this article in the New York Times in 1990

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Why do you believe that Barack Obama would lie to Harvard about being born in Kenya- and then tell the NY Times- while he was still at Harvard- that he was born in Hawaii?

But wait- it gets better:

LA Times- 1990

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Ka

But wait....it gets better
Chicago Tribune 1990
Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position. For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done...``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

So Barack Obama told the largest newspapers on the East Coast, West Coast and MidWest that he was born in Hawaii- and you think he was telling Harvard at the same time that he was born in Kenya?

Explain your rational for that.

Since we can't read his college applications nobody, including you, knows what he applied as

Odd the major media networks couldn't find that booklet during the vetting process.

It was pretty obscure.

How obscure?

The best Birther minds in America couldn't find it, even after years of digging for dirt.

Took 4 years for the muckraker Breitbart to find it.

Because it was so obscure no one knew about it.....or read it.....or paid attention to it....

Unlike the national articles in 1990 where Barack Obama spoke about being born in Hawaii......
School records would probably reveal a lot more than his real place of birth. Things like embracing communist tyrants and support for our enemies.

Well shit, in those stupid books Bill Ayers ghost wrote for obozo he pretty much bragged about embracing commies, radicals, racists and enemies of the country.
I'm thinking that his comments may have been much more toxic before he knew he would be entering politics.

I find it curious that Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck never came close to finishing college

The GOP "Brain Trust" that establish the policy on the economy, budget, military matters, science and foreign relations don't have a degree between them

Again wrongwinger....

NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU. Beck isn't hiding under your piss soaked bed, Rush isn't lurking in the shadows to take away your woobie, Hannity isn't going to wipe his ass with your teddy bear.

The people WHO CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE and take away everything you own, somehow escape all scrutiny from you.

Why is that?

It seems the media powers that give Republicans their marching orders do not have a college degree between them

How appropriate

Odd the major media networks couldn't find that booklet during the vetting process.

It was pretty obscure.

How obscure?

The best Birther minds in America couldn't find it, even after years of digging for dirt.

Because it was so obscure no one knew about it.....or read it.....or paid attention to it....

Unlike the national articles in 1990 where Barack Obama spoke about being born in Hawaii......
School records would probably reveal a lot more than his real place of birth. Things like embracing communist tyrants and support for our enemies.

Well shit, in those stupid books Bill Ayers ghost wrote for obozo he pretty much bragged about embracing commies, radicals, racists and enemies of the country.
I'm thinking that his comments may have been much more toxic before he knew he would be entering politics.

So toxic that he was elected twice- but don't worry- those comments his his autobiography are SOOOOO toxic- that he will never be elected President again!

Obama is most likely hiding the fact that he claimed to be a foreign student.

If he was born in Hawaii this amounts to fraud.

And this keen analysis is based upon what article at WND?
Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL.....of course.....because if he was lying about being born in Kenya......of course he would be interviewed in national news telling millions of readers that he was born in Hawaii.....

Such as this article in the New York Times in 1990

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Why do you believe that Barack Obama would lie to Harvard about being born in Kenya- and then tell the NY Times- while he was still at Harvard- that he was born in Hawaii?

But wait- it gets better:

LA Times- 1990

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Ka

But wait....it gets better
Chicago Tribune 1990
Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position. For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done...``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

So Barack Obama told the largest newspapers on the East Coast, West Coast and MidWest that he was born in Hawaii- and you think he was telling Harvard at the same time that he was born in Kenya?

Explain your rational for that.

Since we can't read his college applications nobody, including you, knows what he applied as

Oh I don't know- just as I don't know what Bush or Clinton or Romney applied as.....and I care about as much.

What I am looking for is what kind of crazy ass rational you can come up with to claim that Obama was going to Harvard fraudulantly as a foreign student while telling millions of Americans that he was born in Hawaii.

Do you just think that no one at Harvard reads the New York Times, Chicago Tribune or LA Times?

It was pretty obscure.

How obscure?

So toxic that he was elected twice- but don't worry- those comments his his autobiography are SOOOOO toxic- that he will never be elected President again!
We'll never know how toxic they were if we never get to view his records, will we, dumbass?

Obama can release them whenever he wants. Again....what's the bid deal?

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Why would any President- since no President has?
No president has released 2 phony birth certificates and a fake social security card either.

Exactly no President has.
Only Obama has.

There is only one President who has actually provide proof to the voters of his eligiblity- and that is Barack Obama

And that proof has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii.
Arpaio's 100% evidentual proof that his birth certificate is forged has proven the Hawaii Dept of Health's records are authentic and that their official statements can't be trusted. A authoritatve official law enforcement agency has sent them hiding behind HI Attorney General Jill Nagamine.

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

No president has released 2 phony birth certificates and a fake social security card either.

Only Obama has.

There is only one President who has actually provide proof to the voters of his eligiblity- and that is Barack Obama

Arpaio's 100% evidentual proof that his birth certificate is forged has proven the Hawaii Dept of Health's records are authentic and that their official statements can't be trusted. A authoritatve official law enforcement agency has sent them hiding behind HI Attorney General Jill Nagamine.

Crazy Joe has been screaming that he has proof for years now.......what is taking him so long?

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

Because one is protected under FERPA and Tax records are not protected.

But he doesn't HAVE to.

Let me tell you from experience, to get on Law Review, it's strictly a grade determination. But in law school, they have strict bell curves meaning at most 10% of the class get A's and that's stretching it. So if you get a 3.0 in law school, that's really good in the legal field because Law school isn't like High school where you just meet a certain number of points and you get an A. But lay people (like yourself) do not understand this. They think that a 3.0 or even a 2.75 is terrible for a president in law school or getting a B in Constitutional law is terrible. It's actually pretty good. And that gets you on Law Review.

In any way, it doesn't matter. If he finished in the top 10%, you will say "KENYAN MUSLIM CONSPIRACY" because you already ASSUME that a black person cannot be smarter than you simply because they are black. Your racism has blinded you to the fact that no matter what, Obama could never be smarter than you and if you were black, you would have gotten into Harvard but since you are a white male, you are discriminated against and have had opportunities taken away from you.

are any of them president?

Do you mean none of them are required to be college graduates?

I mean just what I said. Now you're trying to change the subject...again. We're talking about the president, not radio celebrities.

Are radio celebrities required to be college graduates or not?

This thread is about Hannity

Only Obama has.

Crazy Joe has been screaming that he has proof for years now.......what is taking him so long?
He's been waiting for what happened this past Tuesday.

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

But he doesn't HAVE to.

Let me tell you from experience, to get on Law Review, it's strictly a grade determination. But in law school, they have strict bell curves meaning at most 10% of the class get A's and that's stretching it. So if you get a 3.0 in law school, that's really good in the legal field because Law school isn't like High school where you just meet a certain number of points and you get an A. But lay people (like yourself) do not understand this. They think that a 3.0 or even a 2.75 is terrible for a president in law school or getting a B in Constitutional law is terrible. It's actually pretty good. And that gets you on Law Review.

In any way, it doesn't matter. If he finished in the top 10%, you will say "KENYAN MUSLIM CONSPIRACY" because you already ASSUME that a black person cannot be smarter than you simply because they are black. Your racism has blinded you to the fact that no matter what, Obama could never be smarter than you and if you were black, you would have gotten into Harvard but since you are a white male, you are discriminated against and have had opportunities taken away from you.
Obama admitted in a written letter Affirmative Action helped him get into Harvard. Look it up.

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Only Obama has.

LOL....you believe a used car salesman and his press conferences promising something sometime in some future......

I believe the actual officials who are entrusted with documents

HAWAI‘I HEALTH DEPARTMENT GRANTS PRESIDENT OBAMA’S
REQUEST FOR CERTIFIED COPIES OF
‘LONG FORM’ BIRTH CERTIFICATE
HONOLULU – The Hawai„i State Health Department recently complied with a request by
President Barack Obama for certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth,
which is sometimes referred to in the media as a “long form” birth certificate.
“We hope that issuing certified copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth to
President Obama will end the numerous inquiries related to his birth in Hawai„i,” Hawai„i
Health Director Loretta Fuddy said. “I have seen the original records filed at the
Department of Health and attest to the authenticity of the certified copies the
department provided to the President that further prove the fact that he was born in
Hawai„i.”
On April 22, 2011, President Obama sent a letter to Director Fuddy, requesting two
certified copies of his original Certificate of Live Birth. Also on that day, Judith Corley,
the President‟s personal attorney, made the same request in writing on behalf of the
President. (Letters from President Obama and Ms. Corley are attached).
On April 25, 2011, pursuant to President Obama‟s request, Director Fuddy personally
witnessed the copying of the original Certificate of Live Birth and attested to the
authenticity of the two copies. Dr. Alvin Onaka, the State Registrar, certified the
copies.

But he doesn't HAVE to.

Obama admitted in a written letter Affirmative Action helped him get into Harvard. Look it up.

It was pretty obscure.

How obscure?

We'll never know how toxic they were if we never get to view his records, will we, dumbass?

LOL.....Birthers are so funny.....and stupid.

are any of them president?

Do you mean none of them are required to be college graduates?

I mean just what I said. Now you're trying to change the subject...again. We're talking about the president, not radio celebrities.

Are radio celebrities required to be college graduates or not?

This thread is about Hannity

sure..sure..whatever you say...

But he doesn't HAVE to.

Shows Affirmative Action works!

Forum List

Back