🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

Why exactly would the school records matter? That's one thing I've never understood about this conspiracy theory.

Why exactly would the school records matter? That's one thing I've never understood about this conspiracy theory.

There is no rational reason.......so that pretty much explains those who believe it.

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student in High School

Until he releases his records, we can only assume that it is true

You already assume that about everyone you're programmed to hate, but again the issue is the moonbat messiah, not Hannity.

Look

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student

He never finished college, he has retarded views on history, science and politics and damn.....he looks retarded

What credibility should we give his views?

Lets see those transcripts Sean

Again bed wetter, Hannity isn't the issue. Furthermore Hannity has NO POLITICAL POWER OVER YOU< ME OR ANYONE ELSE.

Hannity can't raise your taxes, he can't enforce a regulation over you, he can't direct agents to spy on you, or audit you.

The moonbat messiah can, but you're worried about the guy on the radio because he compromises your programming and informs people with facts that embarrass you and your parasitic cult of personality.

Hannity is the issue
This thread is about him

Whether he is a special ed student has bearing on what he is demanding of the President of the United States. Our President has more important things to do than cater to the demands of a retard. Until Hannity provides transcripts proving he is not a retard, there is no reason to take his demands seriously

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

Interesting you should mention that ...

meme-photo-with-caption-quote-from-george-romney-and-showing-tax-returns.jpg

Valid point. Agreed. The concerns about why Obama is hiding his school records are equally valid.

Full disclosure and the questions go away.

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

Because one is protected under FERPA and Tax records are not protected.

Obama can release them whenever he wants. Again....what's the bid deal?

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Why would any President- since no President has?
No president has released 2 phony birth certificates and a fake social security card either.

Exactly no President has.
Until now.

Because the belief is he said he was a foreign born student to get special dispensations.

Simply release the records and the questions go away, with the added benefit of making Hannity look foolish.

So just release the records....again...what's the big deal?

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

No president has released 2 phony birth certificates and a fake social security card either.
And a fraudulent selective service registration card. Here is the video the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office released during their first official press conference of exposing the forged registration. Its 3 minutes.

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Only Obama has.

School records would probably reveal a lot more than his real place of birth. Things like embracing communist tyrants and support for our enemies.

I find it curious that Hannity, Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck never came close to finishing college

The GOP "Brain Trust" that establish the policy on the economy, budget, military matters, science and foreign relations don't have a degree between them

Obama is most likely hiding the fact that he claimed to be a foreign student.

If he was born in Hawaii this amounts to fraud.

And this keen analysis is based upon what article at WND?
Obama-Closeup-2.png

LOL.....of course.....because if he was lying about being born in Kenya......of course he would be interviewed in national news telling millions of readers that he was born in Hawaii.....

Such as this article in the New York Times in 1990

The New York Times, Feb. 6, 1990

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Why do you believe that Barack Obama would lie to Harvard about being born in Kenya- and then tell the NY Times- while he was still at Harvard- that he was born in Hawaii?

But wait- it gets better:

LA Times- 1990

His own upbringing is a blending of diverse cultures. Born in Hawaii, where his parents met in college, Obama was named Barack (blessed in Arabic) after his father. The elder Obama was among a generation of young Africans who came to the United States to study engineering, finance and medicine, skills that could be taken back home to build a new, strong Africa. In Hawaii, he married Obama's mother, a white American from Wichita, Ka

But wait....it gets better
Chicago Tribune 1990
Activist In Chicago Now Heads Harvard Law Review
Just a few years ago, Barack Obama was helping residents of the Altgeld Gardens housing development challenge the Chicago Housing Authority over asbestos in their apartments.

On Monday, the 28-year-old Obama was named president of the Harvard Law Review, the nation`s most prestigious student legal journal. Obama is the first black elected to the post in its 104-year history.

The Review is considered one of the most authoritative of the law school reviews and is a forum for judges and scholars. It is also a high-powered springboard for aspiring lawyers. Its presidents usually go on serve as a clerk for a judge on the U.S. Court of Appeals for a year and then as a clerk for an associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.

It took 91 years to elect a woman, and it wasn`t until last year that an Asian was elected by his fellow editors to the position. For Obama, it`s another victory in the fight against ``powerlessness.``

``People don`t feel that they can have much impact,`` he said in a phone interview from the Review`s offices. ``I want to get people involved in having a say in how their lives are run. More and more of that needs to be done...``

Born in Hawaii to the late Barack Obama, once a finance minister in Kenya, and Ann Dunham, an American anthropologist, Obama went to Columbia University before moving to Chicago to work as a community organizer.

So Barack Obama told the largest newspapers on the East Coast, West Coast and MidWest that he was born in Hawaii- and you think he was telling Harvard at the same time that he was born in Kenya?

Explain your rational for that.

Odd the major media networks couldn't find that booklet during the vetting process.

It was pretty obscure.

How obscure?

The best Birther minds in America couldn't find it, even after years of digging for dirt.

Took 4 years for the muckraker Breitbart to find it.

Because it was so obscure no one knew about it.....or read it.....or paid attention to it....

Unlike the national articles in 1990 where Barack Obama spoke about being born in Hawaii......
School records would probably reveal a lot more than his real place of birth. Things like embracing communist tyrants and support for our enemies.

Well shit, in those stupid books Bill Ayers ghost wrote for obozo he pretty much bragged about embracing commies, radicals, racists and enemies of the country.

Ah the Obama Derangement Syndrome at work "I don't know what is in the records- so I will make up crap about what is in them"

Absolutely he can.

But why would he?

Only Obama has.

There is only one President who has actually provide proof to the voters of his eligiblity- and that is Barack Obama

And that proof has been confirmed by the State of Hawaii.

Forum List

Back