🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sean Hannity: "I Want To See Obamas School Records. Something Is Hidden, Something Doesn't Add Up

I'm willing to believe that it's plausible his published birth certificate was phony, not that he wasn't born here, but because Barack Obama SR isn't on it. I think it's likely Frank Marshal Davis is the commie parasite that sired the swine.

ObamaDavisObamaDunham.jpg

And there is little doubt in my mind he commited fraud by pretending to be a foreign born student. Everything else about the "man" is a lie.

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student in High School

Until he releases his records, we can only assume that it is true

Hannity never even graduated

What the hell does he know about school?

We know he hasn't be brainwashed by marxist zealots like you have.

High School graduate Hannity is intimidated by those "elitist" Harvard graduates
I bet Hannity makes more money than a lot of Harvard grads!

So do hookers

Maybe the ones who work at your moonbat messiah's favorite Chicago Bath Houses.

You already assume that about everyone you're programmed to hate, but again the issue is the moonbat messiah, not Hannity.

Jackoffs like Hannity have a habit of finding "problems" even when they don't exist. Obama's school records could indicate he never enrolled as a foreign exchange student, but that would just cause Hannity to keep looking until he found something, anything.

"Oh, look! In his freshman year, he got a D on the American Literature mid-term exam! I TOLD YOU HE HATES AMERICA!!!!"

It's a time-wasting circle jerk. The rubes are licking Hannity's jism off their faces, "Mmm-mmm-good!"

The gloves are off now that republican patriots are in control. It's now time to expose this usurper once and for all and with Joe Arpaio's upcoming press conference on what they've uncovered the past year and a half on Obama's past after a 2nd criminal investigation into new leads, it's gonna happen. Hannity has been silent on this but now its time to go for the jugular and find out what's on those college applications and transcripts he doesn't want made public. Hannity officially stated this last night:

Sean Hannity: I still want to see Obama's school records. There's something in those records. There's something that has been hidden. There's something that does not add up with Obama."

With that said what is Obama afraid of releasing those transcripts? I mean if he was such a brilliant scholar as the media made him out to be then why not release them to show black kids his allegedly awesome grades that would inspire them to achieve showing that a son of a simple Kenyan goat hearder can achieve the top office in the world? Hannity is right, something is hidden on those records that would expose him being somebody he is not.

And I'd like to see the video of Sean Hannity getting waterboarded for the Wounded Warriors' charity like he promised.

Hey McRacist
Sean Hannity called. He wants to see the records of where you got those bogus quotes in your sigline.
Funny you can't answer that, yet want all kinds of irrelevant bullshit from the "negro", doncha think?

You already assume that about everyone you're programmed to hate, but again the issue is the moonbat messiah, not Hannity.

Look

All indications are that Hannity was a special ed student

He never finished college, he has retarded views on history, science and politics and damn.....he looks retarded

What credibility should we give his views?

Lets see those transcripts Sean

Look

He never finished college, he has retarded views on history, science and politics and damn.....he looks retarded

evasion alert

Hannity officially stated this last night:
]

Hannity once again stated that Hannity is an idiot.

President Obama has shared with the voters exactly as many school transcripts as every previous President has shared transcripts with the voters.

We have seen the transcripts for one school, for one President- ever- and that was for George Bush Jr.- and those will illegally leaked.

We have never seen Bush's Harvard records, just as we have never seen Obama's Harvard records.

But Birthers- and Hannity- somehow think that Obama should be treated differently from all previous Presidents.......what could be the reason?

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?

Actually- Hannity is not 'the Republicans'- nobody really cares except a few whackjobs.

But heck- its 'fair' to wish for Obama's kindergarten records or Boehner's high school diploma- but doesn't mean anyone has an obligation to give you anything.

Look

Q. Sean, how many states in the USA?

Sean: 50

Attack, deflect, evade, change the subject any way you can when they're on to you. Right, libs?

The Dems wanted to see Romney's tax records. The Repubs want to see Obama's school records.

It seems completely fair to me. What's the big deal?
I agree. This is democrat Senator Charles Schumer's views on wanting to see McCains records. Listen to what he has to say. Its just 23 seconds long.e

And Charles Schumer was dissappointed too.....since McCain never showed him any records.....

Forum List

Back