🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SEAN HANNITY: I’m Hearing it was Either Jim Comey or Andrew McCabe who Paid for the Phony Dossier!

Jim Comey paid for it? Where did he get the money?

Hilarious!

He worked for a hedge fund.
And the hedge funds have traffic illegal donations for decades!
Every politician in Washington is tied to one hedge fund or another!
Dale Smith
What think you?

Right as rain......Comey worked for a CIA friendly bank HSBC and Mueller covered up the crimes of CIA friendly BCCI and they were thicker than thieves with each other and taking their piece of the pie. These thieves all run around in the same fucking circles protecting each other and their "masters" while sucking the labor of the people dry. I am so fucking disgusted about the things I have uncovered and learned to the point that I wish I had stayed asleep sometimes. You cannot unlearn and you can't "unsee" if you have any character because you want to protect your own skin. I am finding that my own skin is something that I am no longer so comfortable in.....not knowing the things I do.
Would it be fair to say that hedge fund managers are the pay masters of deep state?
Those folks don't get rich without them. It's insider trading and what better way to control trade then to own the folks that control trade?

Jim Comey paid for it? Where did he get the money?

Hilarious!

He worked for a hedge fund.
And the hedge funds have traffic illegal donations for decades!
Every politician in Washington is tied to one hedge fund or another!
Dale Smith
What think you?

Right as rain......Comey worked for a CIA friendly bank HSBC and Mueller covered up the crimes of CIA friendly BCCI and they were thicker than thieves with each other and taking their piece of the pie. These thieves all run around in the same fucking circles protecting each other and their "masters" while sucking the labor of the people dry. I am so fucking disgusted about the things I have uncovered and learned to the point that I wish I had stayed asleep sometimes. You cannot unlearn and you can't "unsee" if you have any character because you want to protect your own skin. I am finding that my own skin is something that I am no longer so comfortable in.....not knowing the things I do.
Would it be fair to say that hedge fund managers are the pay masters of deep state?
Those folks don't get rich without them. It's insider trading and what better way to control trade then to own the folks that control trade?

Dude, Wall Street has been used as an ATM for the elites and their minions that keep this fraudulent system in place since the orchestrated collapse in 1929. They create artificial bubbles, pull out their earnings and then collapse it......then they swoop in and buy up hard assets for next to nothing. They are nothing but vultures picking on the carcass and that carcass gets leaner and leaner with less flesh to feed on with every market crash and the next crash will have no flesh on the bones.

We all better hope that President Trump is what we think he is or we are FUBAR'd.

You do know the ig is one of them, and congress is going to go with what is in his report and he will cover for his buddies.

Forum List

Back