Sean Hannity is done with his one time hero Ted Cruz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout that,

1. He did seem rather tired of Cruz.
2. All of 22 people showed up for his radio show, so Hannity took Cruz to the matt.
3. And threw an empty chair at him too,…lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

At one time I would have been happy with either Cruz or Trump.
Now with the Cruz shenanigans in the delegate votes I'm starting to get pissed.

Ok I only caught the beginning of the interview and Cruz pissed off Hannity right from the get go. Raven was desperate for a whiz so I didn't hear it all, but what little I did Hannity was really really angry with Cruz.

It's a big deal because Hannity has been the one with Rush coming in second most fair talker out there. So Sean turning on Cruz is going to leave a mark.

Sorry bout that,

So I guess learning the rules and using them to your advantage is now considered shenanigans?

1. Yes…..
2. And it disgusts all real Americans.
3. And it shocks other people of the world.
4. Including our enemies dumb ass!
5. If we are not fair in our elections it hurts us as THE leader of the world.
6. Discredits ALL REAL AMERICANS,…wow are people stupid!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So I guess learning the rules and using them to your advantage is now considered shenanigans?

So tell me admiral....
Why have I not seen this kind of shit in the thirty years I've paid attention to politics?
Are you saying Trump doesnt have advisers who are familiar with the election process? Because I truly find that hard to believe,and with this happening repeatedly dont you think Trumps advisers would have been more careful in future delegate count rules?
I call bullshit and the fix is in.

Thanks for that link. The Slate writer obviously doesn't listen often enough because he's trying to say that Hannity shills for Trump which is bullshit. I listen 24/7. All I have is radio and the computer.

Hannity has been accused of not only shilling for Trump but giving him all the airtime and that's just a flat out lie. Cruz has gotten more air time. And he's turned down many an interview.

Lyin' Ted at it again.

Cruz is fond of saying he does not get as much air time as rival Donald Trump, but Sean Hannity says he has offered Cruz a number of hour-long spots and has been repeatedly turned down.

Hannity Just Revealed THIS About Lyin’ Ted, Trump Was RIGHT!

the opportunist is done with the liar. not a match made in heaven to begin with.

I think hannity simply knows cruz will be an electoral disaster.

I think it's finally sinking in to quite a few that Cruz is the penultimate insider and his whole "outside the beltway" campaign has been a hoax. Oh and the other biggie, because Hannity really is a straight up guy Sean was completely pissed off at the Cruz campaign, Cruz himself and Kasich jumping all over the bullshit fairy tail of Corey battering that lying bitch Michelle Fields.

And as far as I know neither candidate has apologized to Corey or Trump.

:)

And he knows that this delegate stealing is basically dirty pool, underhanded conniving bullshit that 80% of the American public despises and is a going to destroy the GOP brand.

Which is great; I'm loving it. I am so sick of the GOP being the Democrats lap dog Bendover party.

We need a real opposition party. We need Trump to run as an independent and give us an alternative to Republican losers.

I think it's finally sinking in to quite a few that Cruz is the penultimate insider and his whole "outside the beltway" campaign has been a hoax. Oh and the other biggie, because Hannity really is a straight up guy Sean was completely pissed off at the Cruz campaign, Cruz himself and Kasich jumping all over the bullshit fairy tail of Corey battering that lying bitch Michelle Fields.

And as far as I know neither candidate has apologized to Corey or Trump.

:)

You're exactly right. The GOP knows damn good and well their constituents are on to their bullshit and ran Cruz as the anti establishment candidate in hopes of fooling their constituents like they did in the midterms.
Sorry GOP ...we're on to your bullshit.

So tell me admiral....
Why have I not seen this kind of shit in the thirty years I've paid attention to politics?
Are you saying Trump doesnt have advisers who are familiar with the election process? Because I truly find that hard to believe,and with this happening repeatedly dont you think Trumps advisers would have been more careful in future delegate count rules?

You are entitled to your opinion, but no, I don't think Trump has advisors that are familiar with political process. His show is driven by his media appeal and his money. Cruz has toasted his ass in many states simply because he has a better campaign. Trump is all about Donald.

And he knows that this delegate stealing is basically dirty pool, underhanded conniving bullshit that 80% of the American public despises and is a going to destroy the GOP brand.

Which is great; I'm loving it. I am so sick of the GOP being the Democrats lap dog Bendover party.

We need a real opposition party. We need Trump to run as an independent and give us an alternative to Republican losers.

How is he stealing delegates? I think you have been listening to The Donald's lie machine.

So tell me admiral....

You are entitled to your opinion, but no, I don't think Trump has advisors that are familiar with political process. His show is driven by his media appeal and his money. Cruz has toasted his ass in many states simply because he has a better campaign. Trump is all about Donald.

You live in a fantasy world if you think Trump doesnt have advisers who know the political process.

Trump has been a bit naive in that he seemed to thinkthat winning the popular vote or the caucus was all that was needed, and once he won a state he made the catastrophic mistake of pulling all his people out and going to the next state. He did not realize that he had to keep his people in the game even after winning to make sure that his delegates were actually his own people.

This is a factoid that undermines my confidence that he can learn new topics without blundering into a hrad lesson via the School of Hard Knocks on Your Noggin.

You dont have that luxury as POTUS. Still he is better than all of them except Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back