Seattle Government Becomes 'Robin Hood': Steal From The Rich To Give To 'Homeless'

Bullshit, you are a selfish little shit who whines about supporting their government.
So anyone who does not happily hand their money over to Progressives who seek to donate to charity using OTHER PEOPLE'S money are 'selfish little shits'?!

Bwuhahaha....

RD, if you want to give to the Homeless, GO FOR IT! If you want to give to the SPCA, the Girl Scouts, or Mother Theresa's School for the blind, GO FOR IT! Just keep your f*ing hand out of MY pocket!

I have no problem 'supporting my government' or serving my country - been doing it for 30 YEARS, cockroach! I have been in some of the worst places in the world, been in combat, missed more holidays and special days with family already than you ever will, and would gladly continue for another 10 years if I could, so F* YOU. That ain't 'selfish', not that you would have any clue about such things.

Seattle is not raising money to 'support the govt'. It is raising money to give to / support a CHARITY. I give to charities....of MY choosing...with MY money.

Evidently you are too fucking stupid to know how the government works.

My tax dollars go to a lot of shit I don't like & I an not being a little whiney bitch about paying taxes.

Because your well indoctrinated .

Amazon and other large companies will vote with their feet.

Buh-bye, Seattle... friggin' Progressive retards.

No Amazon isn't going anywhere.

They just invested billions of dollars in Seattle for infrastructure for their business in south Lake Union and by the Seattle Center.

It's intersting, Amazon became a massive business and Bezos became one of the richest men in America in high tax Seattle.

I thought taxes destroyed businesses. How can a man become one of the richest people in America in such a very high tax state?

I wonder how Bill Gates could have become one of the richest men in America in such a high tax state.

Isn't it strange? The conservative lie about high taxes doesn't apply in Washington state and Seattle. According to conservative lies, Gates and Bezos should be dead broke and their companies should have failed years ago.

The exact opposite happened.

Hummmmmmm.

Meanwhile Seattle is actually doing something about homeless people.

While conservative areas don't do anything and have homeless everywhere on their streets.

Why don't you have a problem with Utah? They actually give homes to the homeless. Where does the money come from to buy those houses and give a place to live to people for free?

Finally, if the people in Seattle want to put a tax on the rich in the area to help homeless people have a home, why do you or anyone care? If you don't live there what's your problem?

Name the conservative cities where “homeless are everywhere on their streets.”

Just like Seattle’s tax on the rich went against Washington law, this to will be challenged and probably lose.

Funny chit.

They just invested billions of dollars in Seattle for infrastructure for their business in south Lake Union and by the Seattle Center.

It's intersting, Amazon became a massive business and Bezos became one of the richest men in America in high tax Seattle.

I thought taxes destroyed businesses. How can a man become one of the richest people in America in such a very high tax state?

I wonder how Bill Gates could have become one of the richest men in America in such a high tax state.

Isn't it strange? The conservative lie about high taxes doesn't apply in Washington state and Seattle. According to conservative lies, Gates and Bezos should be dead broke and their companies should have failed years ago.

Hummmmmmm.

While conservative areas don't do anything and have homeless everywhere on their streets.

Why don't you have a problem with Utah? They actually give homes to the homeless. Where does the money come from to buy those houses and give a place to live to people for free?

Finally, if the people in Seattle want to put a tax on the rich in the area to help homeless people have a home, why do you or anyone care? If you don't live there what's your problem?

Just like Seattle’s tax on the rich went against Washington law, this to will be challenged and probably lose.

What is a conservative city? One in a red state? One with a Republican mayor?

Last year's attempt by Seattle to tax the rich was passed by the city and ruled it violated the state constitution and was overturned. This tax on business may fall the same way as taxes have to approved by the state legislative body. You may think it is funny, I'm not sure why but that is the way it is in Seattle. So we will see if it holds up or not.

As far as a conservative city? I was asking dana to explain it, I'm not sure, that is why I ask dana the question. dana's questions was: "While conservative areas don't do anything and have homeless everywhere on their streets." So ask dana, I have no clue what dana is talking about, that is why I asked the question.

Hummmmmmm.

Ok Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Chehalis, Centralia, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, Sequim, Port Angeles. Just to name a few.

Do you need more?

Just because one judge ruled it unconstitutional doesn't mean that it stops there. The state Supreme Court has the last word. I can't find an article about it going to the state supreme court and their ruling.

The tax is going forward. I support it.

At least Seattle is trying to do something instead of just doing nothing. Like so many other areas of the state and nation.

Last edited:

Hummmmmmm.

Ok Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Chehalis, Centralia, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, Sequim, Port Angeles. Just to name a few.

Do you need more?

Just because one judge ruled it unconstitutional doesn't mean that it stops there. The state Supreme Court has the last word. I can't find an article about it going to the state supreme court and their ruling.

The tax is going forward. I support it.

At least Seattle is trying to do something instead of just doing nothing. Like so many other areas of the state and nation.

They have homeless everywhere on the streets in Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Chehals, Centralia, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, Sequim and Port Angeles? Do you have any proof of this claim? I see homeless in Seattle, Everett, Tacoma, Lynnwood and Olympic but I rarely see homeless people in the towns you mentioned.In Seattle they have homeless camps however not in any of the places you have mentioned.

I said the tax on the rich was found unconstitutional, not this latest attempt.

...They have homeless everywhere on the streets in Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Chehals, Centralia, Pasco, Kennewick, Richland, Sequim and Port Angeles? Do you have any proof of this claim? I see homeless in Seattle, Everett, Tacoma, Lynnwood and Olympic but I rarely see homeless people in the towns you mentioned.In Seattle they have homeless camps however not in any of the places you have mentioned. I said the tax on the rich was found unconstitutional, not this latest attempt.
Is there a discernible Racial or Ethnic "flavor" to these homeless camps?

Largely White? Black? Hispanic (Illegals)? Asian? ...or is it pretty much a mixed bag?

I see you are just another country hating POS who thinks taxing is stealing.
When someone takes your money with the threat of jail time it’s not very voluntary is it?

Its is called taxation. It is your share of running the government., It was never meant to be voluntary.

Man the fuck up,. Support your country without this non stop whining.

Some of your tax dollars go to corporate welfare & you love it. Give a kids a meal & you whine whine & whine.
Oh so now paying high taxes is the manly thing to do. You liberals sure are having trouble defining manhood these days. Hell you can’t even do it at the biological level what makes you think you can do it behaviorally?

I’m not for corporate welfare. That’s why I want planned parenthood defunded. Are you ok with that?

Paying taxes is supporting your government & your country. Call it stealing from you is being a whiny little pussy who wants the benefits of being an American without paying their share.

Furthermore, you stupid shit, the govertnment does not give money to Planned Parenthood. They reimburse PP for services rendered for patients with Medicare or Medicaid. Just like any doctor or hospital, So why the fuck don't you become better informed instead of being such a dumbass.

When are you going to bitch that your doctor is being on welfare because they get the same reimbursements.

This is just how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.
You may need to reboot your brain. It freaked out and is saying some crazy shit. PP reimbursed... LMAO!

I see you think your ignorance is funny.

Do your self a favor & STFU until you become better informed.

Bullshit, you are a selfish little shit who whines about supporting their government.
So anyone who does not happily hand their money over to Progressives who seek to donate to charity using OTHER PEOPLE'S money are 'selfish little shits'?!

Bwuhahaha....

RD, if you want to give to the Homeless, GO FOR IT! If you want to give to the SPCA, the Girl Scouts, or Mother Theresa's School for the blind, GO FOR IT! Just keep your f*ing hand out of MY pocket!

I have no problem 'supporting my government' or serving my country - been doing it for 30 YEARS, cockroach! I have been in some of the worst places in the world, been in combat, missed more holidays and special days with family already than you ever will, and would gladly continue for another 10 years if I could, so F* YOU. That ain't 'selfish', not that you would have any clue about such things.

Seattle is not raising money to 'support the govt'. It is raising money to give to / support a CHARITY. I give to charities....of MY choosing...with MY money.

Evidently you are too fucking stupid to know how the government works.

My tax dollars go to a lot of shit I don't like & I an not being a little whiney bitch about paying taxes.

Because your well indoctrinated .
Because I value my country & am not a wimpy assed bumpkin

When someone takes your money with the threat of jail time it’s not very voluntary is it?

Its is called taxation. It is your share of running the government., It was never meant to be voluntary.

Some of your tax dollars go to corporate welfare & you love it. Give a kids a meal & you whine whine & whine.
Oh so now paying high taxes is the manly thing to do. You liberals sure are having trouble defining manhood these days. Hell you can’t even do it at the biological level what makes you think you can do it behaviorally?

I’m not for corporate welfare. That’s why I want planned parenthood defunded. Are you ok with that?

Paying taxes is supporting your government & your country. Call it stealing from you is being a whiny little pussy who wants the benefits of being an American without paying their share.

Furthermore, you stupid shit, the govertnment does not give money to Planned Parenthood. They reimburse PP for services rendered for patients with Medicare or Medicaid. Just like any doctor or hospital, So why the fuck don't you become better informed instead of being such a dumbass.

When are you going to bitch that your doctor is being on welfare because they get the same reimbursements.

You may need to reboot your brain. It freaked out and is saying some crazy shit. PP reimbursed... LMAO!

At least one of us is thinking and well informed. The other one thinks he’s an Internet tough guy telling people to STFU.

At least one of us is thinking and well informed. The other one thinks he’s an Internet tough guy telling people to STFU.

Funny chit. If you were well informed, you would know that tha vast bulk of federal money PP received is through reimbursement for services rendered. But nooooooooooooo, dumbass you thought it was funny.

As to my suggestion that you STFU, I was helping you avoid further embarrassment.,

Bottom line, reward those that choose to live on the streets, and yes, have someone else pay the tax, does this not dampen human initiative and personal responsibility? How about they dump the drugs and get a job.
No one has an issue with aid for the handicapped and elderly, but this youth movement living on the streets is a life choice and I for one feel no compassion or responsibility for them. I look at the numerous foundations and city governments as vehicles fostering a dependency that will eventually destroy the fabric of civilization, a cancer.

Forum List

Back