Seattle Government Becomes 'Robin Hood': Steal From The Rich To Give To 'Homeless'

So how is it that charity is construed to represent public support for those that choose not to work and improve their standard of living?

The people of the city of Seattle has passed judgment on it's own and has found that the citizens of Seattle have not been giving enough of their own money to charity the charity agreed upon by the majority....

Seattle has decided its citizens are not giving enough of their money to the homeless, so Seattle is going to SEIZE / TAKE money from its citizens and give it to the homeless....

Who needs 'pan-handling' on street corners with dirty hands out when the city of Seattle will simply take money right out of its citizens' paychecks and give it to the homeless?!

'Majority Rules'?! In every situation or just specific ones? Sorry 'Ma &Pa Soup Shop' the people of Seattle have decided you need to be relieved of some of your money to give to the homeless. 'Charity begins at home'? In Seattle if begins at the ballot box....

Seattle City Council votes 9-0 for scaled-down head tax on large employers
I see you are just another country hating POS who thinks taxing is stealing.
When someone takes your money with the threat of jail time it’s not very voluntary is it?

Its is called taxation. It is your share of running the government., It was never meant to be voluntary.

Man the fuck up,. Support your country without this non stop whining.

Some of your tax dollars go to corporate welfare & you love it. Give a kids a meal & you whine whine & whine.

The people of the city of Seattle has passed judgment on it's own and has found that the citizens of Seattle have not been giving enough of their own money to charity the charity agreed upon by the majority....

Seattle has decided its citizens are not giving enough of their money to the homeless, so Seattle is going to SEIZE / TAKE money from its citizens and give it to the homeless....

Who needs 'pan-handling' on street corners with dirty hands out when the city of Seattle will simply take money right out of its citizens' paychecks and give it to the homeless?!

'Majority Rules'?! In every situation or just specific ones? Sorry 'Ma &Pa Soup Shop' the people of Seattle have decided you need to be relieved of some of your money to give to the homeless. 'Charity begins at home'? In Seattle if begins at the ballot box....

Country Hating? Bwuhahahaha....

Nah, brah....I just hate liberals taking money out of my pocket thinking they can spend my money better than I can. You confuse that theft with fair taxation.

Bullshit, you are a selfish little shit who whines about supporting their government.

Republicans are running Congress & have been for the past 7 years., It is them taking your fucking precious money. Maybe should take some of your money & buy a fricken education.

Bullshit, you are a selfish little shit who whines about supporting their government.
So anyone who does not happily hand their money over to Progressives who seek to donate to charity using OTHER PEOPLE'S money are 'selfish little shits'?!

Bwuhahaha....

RD, if you want to give to the Homeless, GO FOR IT! If you want to give to the SPCA, the Girl Scouts, or Mother Theresa's School for the blind, GO FOR IT! Just keep your f*ing hand out of MY pocket!

I have no problem 'supporting my government' or serving my country - been doing it for 30 YEARS, cockroach! I have been in some of the worst places in the world, been in combat, missed more holidays and special days with family already than you ever will, and would gladly continue for another 10 years if I could, so F* YOU. That ain't 'selfish', not that you would have any clue about such things.

Seattle is not raising money to 'support the govt'. It is raising money to give to / support a CHARITY. I give to charities....of MY choosing...with MY money.

Country Hating? Bwuhahahaha....

Nah, brah....I just hate liberals taking money out of my pocket thinking they can spend my money better than I can. You confuse that theft with fair taxation.

Republicans are running Congress & have been for the past 7 years., It is them taking your fucking precious money. Maybe should take some of your money & buy a fricken education.
They are outraged over supporting the homeless

But giggle at the prospect of a $1.5 trillion tax cut to billionaires

There is going to be challenges to this new tax, just like last year's tax they tried to impose was ruled to be in violation of state law. So I expect this to go down in flames as the city council will need to find another way to separate people from their money.

$20 a month? On companies that profit more than $20 million a year?

Oh the horror!!!

On companies that Gross over 20 million in the city in a year. 3% of businesses.
Now now, you aren't allowed to pull numbers outta yer ass. You don't know how many employees or what the actual gross profit is so you can't possibly know that percentage of their profit they will pay.

My bad, I guess I assumed folks would actually read the link.

"The legislation calls for a tax of $275 per employee, per year on for-profit companies that gross at least $20 million per year in the city"
At least. That's a variable. Tighten up kid, your looking kinda silly.

Silly is thinking I pulled the 20 million gross receipts figure out of my ass.
Now yer just making stuff up. I never said that

On companies that Gross over 20 million in the city in a year. 3% of businesses.
Now now, you aren't allowed to pull numbers outta yer ass. You don't know how many employees or what the actual gross profit is so you can't possibly know that percentage of their profit they will pay.

My bad, I guess I assumed folks would actually read the link.

"The legislation calls for a tax of $275 per employee, per year on for-profit companies that gross at least $20 million per year in the city"
At least. That's a variable. Tighten up kid, your looking kinda silly.

Silly is thinking I pulled the 20 million gross receipts figure out of my ass.
Now yer just making stuff up. I never said that

Hahaha, since 20 million gross (and that those companies make up about 3% of businesses in the area) was the only numbers I posted, if you didn't post "Now now, you aren't allowed to pull numbers outta yer ass." I apologize.

Seems there should be a way to use the homeless as a means to drive down property taxes. Could you plant some in a business district and it gets the name homeless haven and drives down property assessments and then move them somewhere else?

When someone takes your money with the threat of jail time it’s not very voluntary is it?
Your citizenship is voluntary
So not only is your freedom at stake but now your citizenship. This keeps getting more threatening by the minute.

Its is called taxation. It is your share of running the government., It was never meant to be voluntary.

Some of your tax dollars go to corporate welfare & you love it. Give a kids a meal & you whine whine & whine.
Oh so now paying high taxes is the manly thing to do. You liberals sure are having trouble defining manhood these days. Hell you can’t even do it at the biological level what makes you think you can do it behaviorally?

I’m not for corporate welfare. That’s why I want planned parenthood defunded. Are you ok with that?

Oh so now paying high taxes is the manly thing to do.

Because being part of the collective is sooooo manly.

pwVRwM5.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Amazon and other large companies will vote with their feet.

Buh-bye, Seattle... friggin' Progressive retards.

No Amazon isn't going anywhere.

They just invested billions of dollars in Seattle for infrastructure for their business in south Lake Union and by the Seattle Center.

It's intersting, Amazon became a massive business and Bezos became one of the richest men in America in high tax Seattle.

I thought taxes destroyed businesses. How can a man become one of the richest people in America in such a very high tax state?

I wonder how Bill Gates could have become one of the richest men in America in such a high tax state.

Isn't it strange? The conservative lie about high taxes doesn't apply in Washington state and Seattle. According to conservative lies, Gates and Bezos should be dead broke and their companies should have failed years ago.

The exact opposite happened.

Hummmmmmm.

Meanwhile Seattle is actually doing something about homeless people.

While conservative areas don't do anything and have homeless everywhere on their streets.

Why don't you have a problem with Utah? They actually give homes to the homeless. Where does the money come from to buy those houses and give a place to live to people for free?

Finally, if the people in Seattle want to put a tax on the rich in the area to help homeless people have a home, why do you or anyone care? If you don't live there what's your problem?

They just invested billions of dollars in Seattle for infrastructure for their business in south Lake Union and by the Seattle Center.

It's intersting, Amazon became a massive business and Bezos became one of the richest men in America in high tax Seattle.

I thought taxes destroyed businesses. How can a man become one of the richest people in America in such a very high tax state?

I wonder how Bill Gates could have become one of the richest men in America in such a high tax state.

Isn't it strange? The conservative lie about high taxes doesn't apply in Washington state and Seattle. According to conservative lies, Gates and Bezos should be dead broke and their companies should have failed years ago.

Hummmmmmm.

While conservative areas don't do anything and have homeless everywhere on their streets.

Why don't you have a problem with Utah? They actually give homes to the homeless. Where does the money come from to buy those houses and give a place to live to people for free?

Finally, if the people in Seattle want to put a tax on the rich in the area to help homeless people have a home, why do you or anyone care? If you don't live there what's your problem?

Name the conservative cities where “homeless are everywhere on their streets.”

Just like Seattle’s tax on the rich went against Washington law, this to will be challenged and probably lose.

So anyone who does not happily hand their money over to Progressives who seek to donate to charity using OTHER PEOPLE'S money are 'selfish little shits'?!

Bwuhahaha....

RD, if you want to give to the Homeless, GO FOR IT! If you want to give to the SPCA, the Girl Scouts, or Mother Theresa's School for the blind, GO FOR IT! Just keep your f*ing hand out of MY pocket!

I have no problem 'supporting my government' or serving my country - been doing it for 30 YEARS, cockroach! I have been in some of the worst places in the world, been in combat, missed more holidays and special days with family already than you ever will, and would gladly continue for another 10 years if I could, so F* YOU. That ain't 'selfish', not that you would have any clue about such things.

Seattle is not raising money to 'support the govt'. It is raising money to give to / support a CHARITY. I give to charities....of MY choosing...with MY money.

Evidently you are too fucking stupid to know how the government works.

My tax dollars go to a lot of shit I don't like & I an not being a little whiney bitch about paying taxes.

Hummmmmmm.

Just like Seattle’s tax on the rich went against Washington law, this to will be challenged and probably lose.

Funny chit.

Hummmmmmm.

What is a conservative city? One in a red state? One with a Republican mayor?

Oh so now paying high taxes is the manly thing to do. You liberals sure are having trouble defining manhood these days. Hell you can’t even do it at the biological level what makes you think you can do it behaviorally?

I’m not for corporate welfare. That’s why I want planned parenthood defunded. Are you ok with that?

Paying taxes is supporting your government & your country. Call it stealing from you is being a whiny little pussy who wants the benefits of being an American without paying their share.

Furthermore, you stupid shit, the govertnment does not give money to Planned Parenthood. They reimburse PP for services rendered for patients with Medicare or Medicaid. Just like any doctor or hospital, So why the fuck don't you become better informed instead of being such a dumbass.

When are you going to bitch that your doctor is being on welfare because they get the same reimbursements.

This is just how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.

Paying taxes is supporting your government & your country. Call it stealing from you is being a whiny little pussy who wants the benefits of being an American without paying their share.

Furthermore, you stupid shit, the govertnment does not give money to Planned Parenthood. They reimburse PP for services rendered for patients with Medicare or Medicaid. Just like any doctor or hospital, So why the fuck don't you become better informed instead of being such a dumbass.

When are you going to bitch that your doctor is being on welfare because they get the same reimbursements.

This is just how fucking stupid Trumpettes really are.
You may need to reboot your brain. It freaked out and is saying some crazy shit. PP reimbursed... LMAO!

Forum List

Back